Talk

Advanced search

PPI Insurance Claim

(4 Posts)
SweetPeaproperty Fri 22-Feb-19 14:13:05

Am I being unreasonable? my husband was married 18 years ago for a few short months (we have been together 17 years they have seperated and she lived with another man before i met him)

last night we received a letter from an old bank that he and his ex wife had a joint loan with and it said she had claimed back PPI on this they lived together for a year or two and he serviced that loan and PPI with my help for several years after she left him and even bought her out of the house when they were in negative equity so we could sell up and he could move in with me to get rid of the millstone - he lived under my roof (My mortgage) for 4 years until the financial difficulties she caused were resolved enough for us to buy our home together and start a family - should i really feel so begrudging she has made a couple of hundred quid? - i feel like a total B** for feeling as wretched as i do but surely the nerve of her after all of these years has something to do with how Im feeling? advice please

JasperKarat Fri 22-Feb-19 14:23:25

She's a CF but let it go

PlainSpeakingStraightTalking Fri 22-Feb-19 14:29:42

He can counter claim.

TheQueef Fri 22-Feb-19 14:30:52

He should get his full half.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: