Advanced search

Does anyone know how to report an adult behaviour towards a child to the police?

(4 Posts)
changingchanges Fri 22-Feb-19 13:38:32

It's a stepgrandad and I don't know how to report his concerning behaviour to the police or even get a background check

Does anyone know?

Is there a number I phone or do I have to go to the police station?

Thanks in advanced

Smoggle Fri 22-Feb-19 13:39:53

I'd call the non emergency number 101 and ask them.

mangolover Fri 22-Feb-19 13:39:56

Call 101 and report concerns. You can go on the nspcc online and report anonymously that way too but I would make the police aware via 101 if you are concerned.

Redglitter Fri 22-Feb-19 13:40:19

Phone 101

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »