Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To expect toys that are meant to stick to hard surfaces to actualy stick!!

(11 Posts)
gingeme Thu 05-Jul-07 20:26:09

I have bought a Giraffe highchair buddy and a butterfly v tech ABC toy for my 8 month ds and neither of them actualy stick. So they fall on the floor like the rest of his toys

SleeplessInTheStaceym11House Thu 05-Jul-07 21:16:53

not trying to be rude but .........<whispers> is the highchair clean and dry??? as that would affect it's effectiveness.

sweetjane Thu 05-Jul-07 21:24:00

They are rubbish aren't they? Bought one of those Tommy Tippee magic mats that are supposed to stick to a highchair and it doesn't work either! Magic my *rse.

vonsudenfed Thu 05-Jul-07 21:29:08

We've got the giraffe. About as sticky as a greased cat. And one of those Tommee Tippee mats.

But we do have a beads and wire thing that sticks like a rock (it has four stickers, one at each corner, that might be why) but sadly that came from Help the Aged, so don't know where it's from!

SleeplessInTheStaceym11House Thu 05-Jul-07 21:32:44

ok so nothing to do with your cleanliness then <<skulks off before anybody shouts at her!>>

gingeme Thu 05-Jul-07 21:34:25

Yes sleepless the high chair is clean. I use the butterfly for his walker tray and it just falls off all the bloody time. So sick of picking toys up off the floor

popsycal Thu 05-Jul-07 21:34:34

They used to stick in the early 70s.....my dad had to go to A&E after sticking one of my high chairs toys to his head, unicorn fashion, to make baby popsycal laugh .....

Then there was mysister who got a child toilet seat stuck to her head...

gingeme Thu 05-Jul-07 21:35:10

He he sorry sleepless my pc went nutty for a while there

gingeme Thu 05-Jul-07 21:36:39

popsycal my step son stuck one to his head too and it stuck and left a bright red ring for days after. So why dont they stick to the highchair?

LowFatMilkshake Thu 05-Jul-07 21:42:45

ELC high-chair parrot sticks, but makes bl**dy annoying noise though - typical

gingeme Thu 05-Jul-07 21:43:33

Oh.....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now