Talk

Advanced search

It’s a National Non-Emergency: Trump thread 91

(995 Posts)
TheClaws Sun 17-Feb-19 23:44:57

Here we are in February 2019 - Trump has declared a National Emergency to funnel the funds for his border wall, he’s just come off a ridiculous SOTU that contained more lies than not, and he’s just tweeted this:

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago
More
“These guys, the investigators, ought to be in jail. What they have done, working with the Obama intelligence agencies, is simply unprecedented. This is one of the greatest political hoaxes ever perpetrated on the people of this Country, and Mueller is a coverup.” Rush Limbaugh

But here’s a reminder he’s not one of the sharpest tools in the box.

TheClaws Sun 17-Feb-19 23:47:38

Previous thread:

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/3483245-Everybody-has-a-heart-Except-some-people-Trump-thread-90

TheClaws Mon 18-Feb-19 00:00:34

Jim Sciutto
Jim Sciutto @jimsciutto
·
5h
“A senior German official..said: “No one any longer believes that Trump cares about the views or interests of the allies. It’s broken.”” -NYT

TheClaws Mon 18-Feb-19 00:02:31

This seems to be just what’s occurred.

Jim Sciutto @jimsciutto
·
5h
To be clear, division between the US and Europe is an explicit goal of Russia’s and a dream scenario for Putin. #TheShadowWar

cozietoesie Mon 18-Feb-19 00:15:39

Thanks, Claws.smile

lionheart Mon 18-Feb-19 00:23:47

Thanks Claws

TheClaws Mon 18-Feb-19 02:01:42

Ken Dilanian
@KenDilanianNBC
·
1h
This is the line of the McCabe interview. Trump saying he doesn't believe US intelligence that North Korea could hit the US with a nuclear missile because Putin told him it wasn't true.

Ken Dilanian
@KenDilanianNBC
"I don't care, I believe Putin."

TheClaws Mon 18-Feb-19 03:03:03

Very disturbing that Trump is calling for “retribution” on Saturday Night Live. He is well aware that nuts follow him and have carried out shootings, sent bombs in the mail to the Trump’s ‘enemies’, including past Presidents (remember that?), and assaulted journalists in his name. And just quietly - does he know the meaning of the word ‘collusion’?

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
14h14 hours ago
More
Nothing funny about tired Saturday Night Live on Fake News NBC! Question is, how do the Networks get away with these total Republican hit jobs without retribution? Likewise for many other shows? Very unfair and should be looked into. This is the real Collusion!

AcrossthePond55 Mon 18-Feb-19 03:36:27

That meme really made me laugh! Thanks for that and thanks for the new thread Claws.

The bits on SNL last night must have really hit home with Scrotus, no?

Lweji Mon 18-Feb-19 07:46:23

Following the breadcrumbs. Thank you.

He was definitely rattled by SNL.
But it looks like he has no friendly media left. Just the odd show on Fox.

TheNorthWestPawsage Mon 18-Feb-19 07:52:17

Thanks Claws I'm hanging in!

Roussette Mon 18-Feb-19 08:12:53

Thanks Claws you're a star. Love the cartoon!

Here.... this is Nobel Peace Prize and Abe of Japan denying/not denying he nominated Trump for it..

edition.cnn.com/2019/02/18/asia/trump-abe-nobel-prize-intl/index.html

Lweji Mon 18-Feb-19 10:06:09

It's just a lie, isn't it? And Abe doesn't want to deny it out of politeness.

lionheart Mon 18-Feb-19 11:07:51

www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-asked-wall-he-s-forcing-constitutional-crisis-n971911?cid=sm_npd_ms_tw_ma

PerkingFaintly Mon 18-Feb-19 11:09:35

Staggering in with brew for us all.

lionheart Mon 18-Feb-19 11:16:37

Thanks Perking. smile

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-25th-amendment-removal-fbi-justice-department-a8783191.html

lionheart Mon 18-Feb-19 14:09:14

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump

'Wow, so many lies by now disgraced acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe. He was fired for lying, and now his story gets even more deranged. He and Rod Rosenstein, who was hired by Jeff Sessions (another beauty), look like they were planning a very illegal act, and got caught.....'

lionheart Mon 18-Feb-19 14:14:51

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/tax-refunds-gop-law_us_5c671dcee4b033a799429900

'Republicans boasted all last year that their new tax law boosted paychecks and showered bonuses on several million workers.

But now that tax season is upon us, several million Americans are getting a nasty surprise: a bill from the Internal Revenue Service that they never expected.

Beth Callori of Long Island, New York, said she was thrilled to receive about $90 more in each paycheck last year. Thanks to the new lower federal income tax rates, Callori’s employer, a financial services firm, was withholding less from her paycheck for federal tax purposes.

“I thought, ‘Wow, Trump is great, I love him,’” Callori said.

But last week Callori heard from her tax preparer that she owes the federal government more than $5,000 ― almost five times as much as she had to pay in previous years.

“I almost fell out of my chair. I could not believe it,” she said. “I voted for Trump. I thought he was going to be good for this country, but when I got that phone call, that’s it, I’m done.”'

lionheart Mon 18-Feb-19 15:45:18

Good. Good.

www.politico.com/story/2019/02/18/trump-new-york-mueller-investigation-1173346

Lweji Mon 18-Feb-19 15:45:25

Expect some ranting tweets unless vigilant staff manages to hide this from the pumpkin.

Trump ranked last among the best Presidents. Does that mean he's the worst? wink

Even Republican voters put him in the last 4 consistently.

www.businessinsider.com/greatest-us-presidents-ranked-by-political-scientists-2018-2

7Days Mon 18-Feb-19 15:54:53

cozietoesie Mon 18-Feb-19 17:40:37

Yes indeed, lion. smile

Minimammoth Mon 18-Feb-19 17:52:13

Hi everyone, completely missed the start of the new thread.
Standing by for more amazing Trump statements.

lionheart Mon 18-Feb-19 18:49:48

Hello Minimammoth.

A lot is going to happen on this thread, I reckon ...

cozietoesie Mon 18-Feb-19 18:50:16

Protests planned.

anti-wall protests planned across US

lionheart Mon 18-Feb-19 19:02:15

gin

lionheart Mon 18-Feb-19 20:02:50

medium.com/the-atlantic/russian-style-kleptocracy-is-infiltrating-america-f3b7a4e3c90d

lionheart Mon 18-Feb-19 20:08:43

Jon Swaine (Guardian US)

Verified account

@jonswaine

'Roger Stone now directly attacking the federal judge presiding over his case and posting a pic of her head beside crosshairs.'

cozietoesie Mon 18-Feb-19 20:28:10

Oh Dear.

AcrossthePond55 Mon 18-Feb-19 21:07:04

Screen cap from our Telly. There wasn't much more information but sounds as this was not an isolated incident nor was she the only one involved

cozietoesie Mon 18-Feb-19 21:56:27

A CNN piece

election fraud?

AcrossthePond55 Mon 18-Feb-19 22:05:52

Yes, that's the one, cozie. Looks like they've had someone come forward and admit that they had falsely submitted absentee ballots that belonged to other people.

I hope this story gets followed up on.

cozietoesie Mon 18-Feb-19 22:08:18

This is the one that 45 really didn't like.

45 (actually Mr Baldwin)

cozietoesie Mon 18-Feb-19 22:12:09

Watch it now. Who knows how long it will be around for? grin

TheClaws Tue 19-Feb-19 00:15:35

He’s retweeted a Fox hack, but the tweet itself is a bit shocking for a POTUS.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
11h11 hours ago
More
“This was an illegal coup attempt on the President of the United States.” Dan Bongino on @foxandfriends True!

TheClaws Tue 19-Feb-19 00:18:26

More info on the upcoming cyber security/internet control move by Russia.

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/430201-kremlin-seeks-more-control-over-internet-in-russia

TheClaws Tue 19-Feb-19 00:30:10

Really dont believe this is the best of ideas. (Is Trump not listening to his intel officers again?)

thehill.com/policy/international/430477-us-north-korea-mull-exchange-of-liaison-officers-report

TheClaws Tue 19-Feb-19 01:51:50

Oh, that’s OK then.

Marshall Cohen Retweeted
Shimon Prokupecz
Shimon Prokupecz @ShimonPro
·
1h
Roger Stone formally apologized in a letter filed with the court.

"Please inform the Court that the photograph and comment today was improper and should not have been posted. I had no intention of disrespecting the Court and humbly apologize to the Court for the transgression."

TheClaws Tue 19-Feb-19 01:52:25

The Hill
The Hill
@thehill
·
2m
Alabama newspaper editor calls for return of the KKK to "clean out DC" (link: hill.cm/OwcPyJX) hill.cm/OwcPyJX

TheClaws Tue 19-Feb-19 05:18:38

I think something’s about to drop. Two tweets here whinging about McCabe and “treason” - not a word a President should invoke without due care.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump**
2h2 hours ago
More
“The biggest abuse of power and corruption scandal in our history, and it’s much worse than we thought. Andrew McCabe (FBI) admitted to plotting a coup (government overthrow) when he was serving in the FBI, before he was fired for lying & leaking.” @seanhannity @FoxNews Treason!

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump**
Following Following @realDonaldTrump**
More
Remember this, Andrew McCabe didn’t go to the bathroom without the approval of Leakin’ James Comey!

lionheart Tue 19-Feb-19 06:44:42

www.sourcepolitics.com/trump-looking-to-build-jail-that-holds-7-500-children-on-top-of-a-nuclear-waste-landfill/

borntobequiet Tue 19-Feb-19 06:45:53

Is Trump actually punning with the Leakin’ there?
No, thought not, not smart enough.

MerdedeBrexit Tue 19-Feb-19 07:29:46

Hello, as it's a national emergency I thought I'd better add my two penn'orth. Thank you for the new thread, TheClaws.

I like the sound of this, from the New York Times: 16 States Sue to Stop Trump’s Use of Emergency Powers to Build Border Wall

Roussette Tue 19-Feb-19 09:17:34

The shock value of Trump's tweet has never waned. He is graceless. And whilst his core cult base might like his name calling and nicknames, the rest of the country and the world don't.

BiglyBadgers Tue 19-Feb-19 09:25:25

Do you mind if I just place a mark right here? I keep losing you. smile

Gumpendorf Tue 19-Feb-19 10:39:46

I'm still reading intermittently but I broke my wrist nearly a month ago so confused...

I've just watched Rachel Maddow for the first time in ages. The boiling frog analogy is so appropriate see also Brexit as always. Thanks to everyone for keeping the thread going. thanksthanks

lionheart Tue 19-Feb-19 10:55:30

Ouch Gumpendorf flowers and hello Bigly.

Here's some 'not news':

apnews.com/acb7539852f9473b84d041dbb0bedb24?utm_medium=AP&utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

Roussette Tue 19-Feb-19 11:27:34

Oh no Gump! Hope it's improving.

I consider the Vietnam Trump/Un meeting as just another photo op.

lionheart Tue 19-Feb-19 14:12:45

www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2019/02/mccabe-warns-trump-mueller-undeterred/583000/

EweSurname Tue 19-Feb-19 14:33:24

New randy!

m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=568038783662336&id=614736491961631&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FFQapmanXeJ&_rdr

cozietoesie Tue 19-Feb-19 15:01:04

McCabe on Mueller.

.....I know him pretty well. And I have never known him to be intimidated by anything or anyone. He is at heart an investigator, and he is not the kind of investigator who’s going to be brushed off of a potential area of investigation because he’s afraid of provoking the ire of the president, or making somebody mad, or getting too close to the boundaries. He is going to go wherever he thinks he needs to go to find out what happened.

Bertrand: Do you think we’ll ever hear from Mueller? Do you think he’ll come out and explain his findings once all this is over?
McCabe: He’ll explain his findings in the report, and then if he’s called upon to testify about it, he’ll certainly do that. But he is always the guy who will say less than more. He’ll seek less attention than more attention. He is perfectly happy to do his job and to do it fully and completely. And then, when it’s all said and done, he’ll lock the door behind him and go home.....

AcrossthePond55 Tue 19-Feb-19 15:02:11

Per MSNBC, Rosenstein will likely step down in about 3 weeks according to DoJ officials. This isn't unexpected as he indicated before that he'd leave once Barr was confirmed.

In other news; Bernie Sanders has thrown his hat in the ring. That makes 10 'major' candidates now declared. At this point I'm not getting too fussed about any of them. We've a long way to go and the field is going to grow even larger before the 'winnowing out' begins.

cozietoesie Tue 19-Feb-19 15:03:13

Oh Yes.

Lweji Tue 19-Feb-19 15:08:54

I don't see Mueller doing a Comey, with books and interviews, but he will hopefully be way more damaging to Trump and his establishment.

Also, best wishes for that wrist, Gump.

AcrossthePond55 Tue 19-Feb-19 15:23:00

Thanks for the new Randy Ewe. He always cheers me up.

I agree Lweji, I don't see Mueller making any kind of 'PR tour'. Anything we get from him will be via public testimony and it will be short and to the point. He doesn't seem like the garrulous type. That being said, I can understand why Comey took the more public route, his character was being assassinated and that's hard to put up with.

EweSurname Tue 19-Feb-19 15:44:53

Natasha Bertrand
@NatashaBertrand
Oh boy. Judge Amy Berman Jackson doesn't seem happy with Roger Stone.

cozietoesie Tue 19-Feb-19 15:59:01

Oh Boy, indeed.

cozietoesie Tue 19-Feb-19 16:01:02

.....modified or revoked.......wink

AcrossthePond55 Tue 19-Feb-19 16:16:49

God, I hope it's revoked. His ass needs to be in jail after that stupid stunt. And because of his bad eye lift grin

Minimammoth Tue 19-Feb-19 16:26:10

The orange one will love this www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-25th-amendment-remove-president-us-border-national-emergency-richard-painter-a8785911.html

EweSurname Tue 19-Feb-19 16:40:24

Flynn-backed plan to transfer nuclear tech to Saudis may have broken laws, say whistle blowers

Investigators fear President Trump is still considering the plan, which was pushed by Flynn and Trump friend Tom Barrack.

www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/flynn-backed-plan-transfer-nuclear-tech-saudis-may-have-broken-n973021

lionheart Tue 19-Feb-19 17:56:21

Here too.

www.nytimes.com/2019/02/19/us/politics/trump-saudi-arabia-nuclear-power.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes

cozietoesie Tue 19-Feb-19 17:58:03

Across

How are you placed re earthquakes etc etc?

lionheart Tue 19-Feb-19 18:23:23

Jesus.

www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/feb/19/alabama-kkk-editorial-goodloe-sutton-resign-doug-jones

cozietoesie Tue 19-Feb-19 19:27:10

Quite.

PerkingFaintly Tue 19-Feb-19 19:36:22

Yeah. I'm trying to get my head round that one.

lionheart Tue 19-Feb-19 20:37:51

www.nytimes.com/2019/02/19/us/politics/trump-investigations.html

'WASHINGTON — As federal prosecutors in Manhattan gathered evidence late last year about President Trump’s role in silencing women with hush payments during the 2016 campaign, Mr. Trump called Matthew G. Whitaker, his newly installed attorney general, with a question. He asked whether Geoffrey S. Berman, the United States attorney for the Southern District of New York and a Trump ally, could be put in charge of the widening investigation, according to several American officials with direct knowledge of the call.'

lionheart Tue 19-Feb-19 20:42:04

Money and hate trail.

www.thedailybeast.com/several-charitable-funds-facilitate-millions-of-donations-to-hate-groups-report?via=twitter_page

lionheart Tue 19-Feb-19 20:50:21

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/michael-cohen-testimony-trump-tower-new-york-lanny-davis-a8787016.html

'Michael Cohen’s lawyer says that his client plans on revealing some “chilling” details about what it was like to work in the Trump Organisation boardroom for nearly a decade, before Donald Trump became president.

“He needs to tell his personal story to the American people,” Lanny Davis, Cohen’s attorney, told ABC News.

He continued: “And when he does, you’re going to hear personal, front-line experiences of memories, and incidents, and conduct, and comments that Donald Trump said over that 10-year time period behind closed doors that, to me when I first heard Michael tell me all this, even as much as I knew about Trump that was negative, was chilling.”'

cozietoesie Tue 19-Feb-19 21:49:50

No moral compass.

AcrossthePond55 Tue 19-Feb-19 22:20:26

Nowhere near a fault line cozie. We're in the northern Sierra foothills. Mother Lode Country.

Grew up In earthquake country though. I've been through three major quakes. Luckily no damage, just some rocking and rolling.

cozietoesie Tue 19-Feb-19 22:22:39

Good.

lionheart Tue 19-Feb-19 22:54:30

apnews.com/eda560d7427e4840bd988b0c194ed240

'WASHINGTON (AP) — The FBI developed a backup plan to protect evidence in its Russia investigation soon after the firing of FBI Director James Comey in the event that other senior officials were dismissed as well, according to a person with knowledge of the discussions.'

cozietoesie Tue 19-Feb-19 23:05:02

You surprise me, lion. gringringrin

TheClaws Tue 19-Feb-19 23:19:09

James Comey @Comey
·
18h
“Every time you assault and stereotype a person, you’ve ripped the social fabric. Every time you see that person deeply and make him or her feel known, you’ve woven it.” David Brooks (2/18 NY Times) is right that we all need to be weavers if we are to heal our beloved country.

TheClaws Tue 19-Feb-19 23:20:15

Sorry to hear about your wrist, Gump!

cozietoesie Tue 19-Feb-19 23:35:52

For almost the first time - and Goodness knows why - I feel some hope stirring. smile

TheClaws Wed 20-Feb-19 00:03:48

Im kinda with you there, cozie. I’ve said it before, much earlier, and nothing happened, so I haven’t really liked to get my hopes up a great deal since. But multiple things seem to be snowballing against Trump and his cronies. Mueller is silent, but a don’t see that as an ominous sign - just the opposite.

TheClaws Wed 20-Feb-19 00:04:03

thehill.com/homenews/administration/430611-trump-wanted-top-ally-in-charge-of-cohen-probe-report

lionheart Wed 20-Feb-19 00:35:34

The balance seems to be tipping in favour of substance rather than speculation. smile

And the desperation is intensifying.

Lweji Wed 20-Feb-19 01:39:08

Do you think the FBI keeps a semi-clandestine secret investigation unit called the T-files?

AcrossthePond55 Wed 20-Feb-19 01:55:01

They do, Lweji, but the files you're thinking of are actually called the WTF-files. wink

Lweji Wed 20-Feb-19 01:56:08

grin

lionheart Wed 20-Feb-19 01:56:42

WTF indeed.

www.buzzfeednews.com/article/claudiakoerner/covington-catholic-student-lawsuit

EweSurname Wed 20-Feb-19 08:10:05

I wish I could share your optimism but I find it astonishing that all these criminals are given such a free reign.

Sarah Kendzior
***@sarahkendzior*****
Whether Flynn is sentenced is not just about punishment, but national security. He is a traitor full of state secrets who made illicit deals with Russia, KSA, and more, on things like nuclear materials. He is actively working with right-wing extremists in the US. He is dangerous.

Much like Manafort and Papadopoulos, Flynn is unrepentant. He recently was feted at a gathering of extremists including O'Keefe and Arpaio.

It's disgusting to watch some journos make excuses for him and disturbing for Mueller to ignore the nat sec implications of a free Flynn.

And re: McCabe confirming its possible trump is a Russian agent

Olga Lautman
*@olgaNYC1211***
Exactly what I have been saying for years. No way Trump dealt w Russian mafia & oligarchs over the past 3 decades while spewing Kremlin crap w/o being an agent. Why weren’t Trump & his criminal associates prosecuted yrs ago. And why do these revelations come from a book launch?

Sarah Kendzior
***@sarahkendzior*****
Trump has been aligned with the mafia for decades, esp the Russian mafia. Among his business partners was Felix Sater, a mobster and FBI informant. This information is in the public domain. How the hell did McCabe not know this when it was his job as an FBI official to know it?!
If the FBI had come forward earlier, as Harry Reid requested, we might not be in a situation where purged and threatened institutions can't bring accountability. If McCabe gave a shit, he would have informed the public instead of prioritizing $$$. Hell, even Bezos used Medium.
When a candidate is part of a transnational crime syndicate and in thrall to a hostile state attacking an election, the FBI should 1) stop the attack 2) investigate and indict 3) inform the public as requested. Not try to sell books to the very public they failed to protect.

And

Olga Lautman
Olga Lautman
*@olgaNYC1211***
Trump and his lifelong criminal associates are dangerous! Not sure why they are all still walking around free and continuing to obstruct the investigation into Russia’s attack and threatening judges like Roger Stone is doing. This is the National Emergency

Sarah Kendzior
***@sarahkendzior*****
This is why I said he needed an actual gag order and arrest -- prohibited from contacting anyone beyond his lawyers. He is a danger but like everyone else investigated by Mueller, he gets a slap on the wrist. The Mueller probe team seems utterly indifferent to public safety.

Olga Lautman
*@olgaNYC1211***
Replying to
***@sarahkendzior*****
I just don’t get it. People are thrown in jail while waiting for trial for a lot less. Apparently treason is not that big of a crime

Sarah Kendzior
***@sarahkendzior*****
Replying to
*@olgaNYC1211***
There are also practical public safety concerns. Stone has been threatening and blackmailing people his whole life. He's previously threatened a bloodbath. Does Mueller's team want yet more deaths due to their refusal to hold obvious and dangerous criminals accountable?

And

Sarah Kendzior
***@sarahkendzior*****
This happens repeatedly with the Mueller probe. Here's a 2017 thread where I questioned the wisdom of giving Manafort a bail deal and no GPS tracking. They ended up reversing the decision because Manafort, as I predicted, went back to doing crimes

This also happened with Rick Gates, who Mueller nearly let out to have spring break fun -- announcing his location online and making him a target. They later reversed this decision because, as I predicted, Gates immediately started getting death threats:

TheNorthWestPawsage Wed 20-Feb-19 08:14:50

I wonder which one will be a cut above the other?

A barber in Hanoi is offering free Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un hairdos ahead of the leaders’ summit in Vietnam. abcn.ws/2SPibwK
Video:
twitter.com/abc/status/1098104509761388544?s=21

Lweji Wed 20-Feb-19 08:35:47

What?
And why would anyone publish it and let him know?

Trump may have a case for the state of emergency???!

www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/feb/19/donald-trump-national-emergency-solid-case-analysts

Lweji Wed 20-Feb-19 08:42:47

Meanwhile, NATO's troops vulnerability to interference via their internet connection.

www.businessinsider.com/officials-tricked-nato-troops-into-disobeying-orders-with-social-media-2019-2

lionheart Wed 20-Feb-19 10:54:02

I saw that Lweji.

lionheart Wed 20-Feb-19 10:56:37

To recap:

www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2019/politics/mueller-report-primer/?utm_term=.008eadfdca41

TheNorthWestPawsage Wed 20-Feb-19 13:47:59

Trump to Meet the Millennial Who Challenged Merkel on Refugees.

Neutral Austria’s Chancellor Kurz seeks role as mediator
www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-20/trump-meets-the-millennial-who-challenged-merkel-on-refugees

Asked about his meeting with Trump, he was cryptic: “I don’t think you can really prepare for a meeting with Donald Trump,” he told reporters in Vienna.

“Trump will be interested to hear from a conservative European leader whose views are sometimes very different from those of Angela Merkel or Emmanuel Macron,” said Jan Techau, a foreign policy expert at the German Marshall Fund in Berlin. “Kurz is actually winning elections with a new form of conservative policies, and that’s getting him attention in the U.S.”

cozietoesie Wed 20-Feb-19 15:19:31

Trying to change the playbook.

Beyond obsessed

cozietoesie Wed 20-Feb-19 15:34:03

As thought. A Beast piece.

Kim and Trump

lionheart Wed 20-Feb-19 16:06:42

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump

'The New York Times reporting is false. They are a true ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!'

TheNorthWestPawsage Wed 20-Feb-19 18:09:41

👀

Justice Department preparing for Mueller report as early as next week
www.cnn.com/2019/02/20/politics/special-counsel-conclusion-announcement/index.html

AcrossthePond55 Wed 20-Feb-19 18:10:57

twitter.com/ShimonPro/status/1098281341840441345

This is a reliable source. He's a crime and justice reporter for CNN.

AcrossthePond55 Wed 20-Feb-19 18:12:20

Looks like we had the same 'scoop' North

TheNorthWestPawsage Wed 20-Feb-19 18:15:33

Hope it's a triple scoop with plenty of toppings!

Minimammoth Wed 20-Feb-19 18:35:03

To hope it lives up to expectations

cozietoesie Wed 20-Feb-19 20:34:01

SDNY are still burning the midnight oil.......

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »