Talk

Advanced search

I’m so irritated!

(77 Posts)
LellowYedbetter Fri 15-Feb-19 15:44:20

I’m so cross. I don’t know why I’m angry, I just am.
When you’re in an irritable mood, what stupid things have made you burn up inside?

I’ve just been flicking through Instagram. Why the fuck do women do a claw hand to show off new nails? Just put the hand flat and take a picture of the bastards if you really must. The claw hand makes me so mad. It’s so ugly!!
Duck faces. Why do women (and sometimes blokes!) pull a “blow up doll” face for the camera? I’m not taking about the original duck face, I’m taking about the slightly opened mouth version that literally resembles a blow up doll. It’s horrendous and the opposite of attractive.

What sets you off if you’re already close to the edge?

OMGithurts Fri 15-Feb-19 15:47:44

Muuuuuuuumeeeeeeeeeee
Muuuuuuuumeeeeeeeeeee
Muuuuuuuumeeeeeeeeeee

It's. Driving. Me. In. Fucking. Sane. angry

LaurieFairyCake Fri 15-Feb-19 15:48:14

Other people

I'm in IKEA. This woman in the queue behind me for meatballs kept hitting her tray into mine for no reason!

Just fuck off space invader !

OMGithurts Fri 15-Feb-19 15:49:45

LaurieFairyCake take your food off your tray and smack her with it.

Lou0390 Fri 15-Feb-19 16:52:34

My husband being late home so I can go and get my hair cut! I hate being late and he has made 10 mins late already angry so very selfish!!

Nothinglefttochoose Fri 15-Feb-19 17:15:15

People complaining how tired, busy, stressed they are when they either don’t work, don’t have children or both! How can you possibly be??!! Drives me insane.

PurplePepperEater Fri 15-Feb-19 17:19:46

Why?
Why though?
But why?
Why Mum?
Why?
Yeah but why?

Because it just fucking is!!!!!!
<deep breaths>

FromDespairToHere Fri 15-Feb-19 17:26:56

I am 43. When I may my hand out flat my fingers look very wrinkly and ugly. When I do what you call the claw hand it stretches the skin and I'm beautiful again.

hopeful31yrs Fri 15-Feb-19 17:27:01

People eating. Noisily. Every time.

Klopptimist Fri 15-Feb-19 17:34:04

I can handle the duck face and the claw hand. I can manage not to pass comment on the ears, the stars and the floral headbands. But those bloody animal noses, Christ almighty! Do you not realise it looks like a blob of shite on the end of your snozz?

Elephantina Fri 15-Feb-19 17:40:34

The injustice. The bloody injustice of everything. I want to shout BUT WHAT ABOUT ME, YOU'RE NOT BETTER THAN ME like a four year old, but I can't because I am a tolerant adult living a real life.

ToffeePennie Fri 15-Feb-19 18:16:28

Listening to a full day of total inannity/nonsense conversation from my 4 year old.
The baby’s ear splitting screaming.
“How much more do I need to eat?”
Pathetic whining. “I realllllllly wanted ice cream” followed by crocodile tears.
Coming home and finding my husband hasn’t done ANYTING, but somehow he’s managed to play red dead redemption 2 during his lunch break.
My 4 year old constantly coughing. He doesn’t actually need to cough, its a verbal tick, but after a day of it I’m ready to snap.
PD DAYS.
Need I say more....?

Frlrlrubert Fri 15-Feb-19 18:18:47

At home: mummy, mummy, muuuummmmmmeeeeeee.

At work: Miss, Miss, miiiiissssssss.

LikeACowsOpinion Fri 15-Feb-19 18:35:44

Another one for 'mummy, mummy, mummy'

Also:
- People walking around talking on their phones ON LOUDSPEAKER.
The only person who cares about your call is you, put it to your ear like a normal person!
- People deciding to talk to the cashier once they've paid for their shopping. Nope, I'm just standing here for the good of my (not-so-great) health, you carry on chatting.
- People who bash their trolleys into you and then throw dirty looks because you dared to be in their vicinity.
- My local supermarket stocking £10 toys right by the checkout.

I went shopping today. I was in lots of pain. DD wanted toys.
It did not go well.

Thequaffle Fri 15-Feb-19 18:40:14

Don’t need to have children to be tired / busy / stressed.

Sandsnake Fri 15-Feb-19 18:41:49

People are talking on the train. Quite loudly. On the way home from work. I’m an irritable fuck who thinks talking on the train should be a hate crime. gin

7salmonswimming Fri 15-Feb-19 18:45:24

Other people.

livingthegoodlife Fri 15-Feb-19 18:54:28

I was sitting next to a lady yesterday who was stroking the bare arm of her approx 5 year old daughter. Repeatedly. Over and over. Back and forth. For about 20 mins. It made my toes curl. Even writing this has made me angry. Aaah.

I actually had to turn away so I couldn't see her.

Aridane Fri 15-Feb-19 19:30:04

OP- you just need to soldier on grin

HeckinHell Fri 15-Feb-19 19:36:51

People who only post photos of themselves on social media with those fucking dog snapchat filters. Especially when they’re in their 30s.
(I swear if I saw the main culprit for this on the street I’d no longer even recognise her without her oversized sparkly eyes, tiny dot for a nose and bloody animal ears...)

Bigonesmallone3 Fri 15-Feb-19 19:40:54

Did anyone else do the mouth as they were reading the op?

Just me then 😂

nrpmum Fri 15-Feb-19 19:49:45

<<<<no kids at home, still knackered. However I am hypothyroid which does not help.

Pisses me off when people knock my door asking me to take something in for a neighbour, are selling, charity raising, or preaching. Did you miss the two signs telling you not to knock the fucking door if you aren't expected because I have very protective dogs.

Hollanda Fri 15-Feb-19 19:49:54

STUPID keyboard at work that will not work. I have to bash the return key to make the thing work and even then it doesn't!!! Then get told I'm a distraction and then get snapped at for everything. Tried explaining and either they don't believe me or don't understand. Asked for new keyboard. Not holding breath.

Buses. Kids on buses who scream. One long scream. Whilst parents dick about on phones.

People who watch videos on phones with sound on so we're all forced to listen to crap.

Period pain.

No sleep.

Crap work day.

10 hours of it today.

Spent an hour in literal tears.

Hacked off.

Drogosnextwife Fri 15-Feb-19 19:55:31

Every fucking thing is irritating me today. Especially fucking dp. I might have to kill him.

Bluespirit17 Fri 15-Feb-19 20:01:08

@Bigonesmallone3 nope me too blush

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »