Talk

Advanced search

Samantha fucking Markle - a different breed of shithead.

(129 Posts)
Blackbear10 Thu 07-Feb-19 09:22:36

I understand this has been done a thousand times and people are probably sick of it so feel free to move along if this isn’t your thing, but I am sick to fucking death of hearing that Samantha Markle in the news.

She sets my fucking teeth on edge! Especially with that sly fucking smile and raised eyebrow pose.

I am by no means a royalist and quite honestly wouldn’t care if we completely abolished the monarchy but quite honestly I feel really sorry for Megan Markle.

I know the press is unreliable at best but from what MM’s ‘inner circle’ say she actually sounds like someone you’d want to have as a friend. She sounds like she cares very much about her friends and her decent family members.

I also think the way her father has acted is awful! It must be pretty traumatic for your own family to behaved the way he has, if he loved his DD so much why embarrass her at every fucking turn!

But that Fucking Samantha Markle is a different breed of shithead and if she was my sister I’d have seriously asked the Queen to ‘get the brakes greased’ wink

I don’t understand why the press keep paying her/printing her stories. It makes their newspapers into (even more of a) laughingstock (daily fail, I’m looking at you) If I see SM on the front page of a mag or newspaper I honestly won’t buy it and I can’t be the only one?! Which must be costing them sales?

You would think it should be easy to just not read about her but I honestly think the press know how much of a laughingstock she is so they now covertly hide her story until you read the first paragraph or so and realise you’ve been fucking duped into reading about her again!

So am I BU to think Samantha Markle is a complete dickhead and everyone should boycott anything to do with her, so no replying to her tweets, boycott all newspapers and magazines with her in them and just generally pretend she doesn’t exist in the hope we don’t have to open a paper or news report and find her mug staring back at us?!

I do realise my post is somewhat ironic seeing as I am suggesting ignoring her and hoping she fucks off away, but I’m angry that twice this morning I got duped into reading the same bullshit story about her!

MissEliza Sun 03-Mar-19 22:14:08

Omg Steel you're very perceptive. Your comments reminded me of Harry saying at some point he was giving MM the family 'she never had'. What on earth had she told him?

Justheretogiveaviewfrommyworld Sun 03-Mar-19 19:53:17

My thoughts exactly, Steele.

givemesteel Sun 03-Mar-19 19:45:26

Think MM has done a lot to fan the flames here -

The whole little girl lost act she obviously played with prince Harry, so he's then going on about his family being the family she never had, when she's obviously got a perfectly sensible mother and a father who obviously lives her, did a lot for her as a child and helped her launch her career.

The perfectly penned letter to her father that was obviously written knowing he would go straight to the press with it.

She can't help herself and just continues to give it oxygen, maybe she thinks it buys her sympathy.

She's been an attention seeker from day one with her little Instagram hints at hers and Harry's relationship, I mean friendship bracelets on someone in their late 30s...hmm

I think it all plays in to her hand as it keeps her in the headlines and means she can continue to perpetuate Harry's protective Instinct that he's developed because of what happened to Diana.

Nellieelephant Sun 03-Mar-19 18:53:52

I do feel sorry for her and wonder how her press office could keep getting it so wrong!

I’m sure she’s not the easiest person to deal with and I bet she certainly knows her own mind but at least she isn’t some simpering wall flower.

The whole Royal Family is such an outdated idea.

The thing that does grind my gears is the fact the general public have to pay for their ‘extras’ well I don’t want my taxes going towards their new house or their excessive expenses.

I think an option to opt out of paying for the Royals should be given to everyone in GB.

Justheretogiveaviewfrommyworld Sun 03-Mar-19 18:28:05

I think there could be a grain of truth in some of what she says tbh. Most of the people who have good things to say publically about MM, have or had a commercial connection to her. (SW makes clothes that MM wears, the make up artist, the stylist and the Clooneys don't want to foul the nest)

Also, KM must have had some jealous relatives, but their is/was no such vitriol from any of them? MM has also contradicted herself a lot re her family, esp. her father in interviews and on the blog thing.

There's something off about MM to me, maybe it's because she's American, but I find her too gushy and super, super about everything all the time to find her sincere. Some of the things she's done and said do not chime in with an intelligent woman of nearly 40.

Those bananas, the ones to SWs came from an idea of writing messages in childrens' lunchboxes, to do the same for adult women, from her position of priviledge, came across as extremely patronising and 'lady bountiful'. The cuddling bananas, she's had enough time in the media to know that would have gotten attention and it's something a teenage girl would do, along with the matching bracelets envy (not envy)

The coat a E&Js wedding, was nasty imho. She had had her special day, she should have let the bride have hers. Very immature. Especially when she wasn't even showing in outfits she wore days later and there was no bump to necessitate an open coat. It was also mean of her to wear the same designer as she did at her wedding, in the same location, when she knew the press were already making comparisions.

bridgetreilly Fri 08-Feb-19 19:17:02

Genuinely wasn't even sure who she was when I opened this thread. It's pretty easy to avoid her if you get most of your news from Radio 4, I promise.

Puzzledandpissedoff Fri 08-Feb-19 19:10:32

Oh great ... wonderful ... as if the Markles aren't bad enough, it now seems Meghan's "closest friends" have blabbed to the trashy People magazine in the US

Can't these blasted people ever just SHUT UP?? Whatever anyone's personal views about Meghan, does anyone need this kind of thing swirling round them all the time? hmm

Patroclus Fri 08-Feb-19 09:33:02

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/18/police-have-found-no-evidence-meghan-markles-half-sisters-alleged/

This sums it up for me. As well as the fact her second name is actually Grant, but she has strangely enough started using 'Markle' in the last few years.

MissEliza Thu 07-Feb-19 21:47:08

There was a woman- Camilla something- on TM talking about Meghan and taking it waaay too seriously. She writes for the bloody Telegraph! Newspapers are going downhill.

ChardonnaysPrettySister Thu 07-Feb-19 21:10:59

The latest I see is from the 11th of January 2019, but never mind.

Sad but true, even the Telegraph is tainted. One cannot find a proper newspaper anymore.

Ha!

SilverySurfer Thu 07-Feb-19 21:02:49

I googled as you suggested, the last article was in May 2018 and if I read about her I didn't retain her name. I confess to not reading every single article every day and since I have no interest in Meghan's family, probably gave it a miss.

On the other hand, if one googles just her name, there are current articles in the Mail, Mirror, Standard, Sun etc.

teaandgingercake Thu 07-Feb-19 20:54:30

I assume you know her to be able to describe her as fake and narcissistic? If you don't know her, on what do you base your opinion?

The same way anyone bases their opinion on someone in the public eye. If i can’t do that how can anyone say they LIKE her, if they don’t know her. People on here have said her sister is narcissistic, how can they say that, if they don’t know her. Fwiw her sisters actions were in retaliation for her re stoking the fires again by getting her friends to write that letter. She’s manipulative and narcissistic imo, and my opinion is based on what i see. Most people I know think the same, except of course on here.

Flamingosnbears Thu 07-Feb-19 20:50:49

All that side of the family just come across as leeches.

ChardonnaysPrettySister Thu 07-Feb-19 20:36:53

Maybe time to change your newspaper, OP. I have never heard of this woman and would assume a relative of Meghan because of surname but have read nothing about her in The Telegraph.

A simple Google of Telegraph + Samantha Markle brings up quite a few results.

threecee Thu 07-Feb-19 19:13:48

Why on earth are you concerned about Meg and her dysfunctional family ? you really need to get out more !

SilverySurfer Thu 07-Feb-19 18:42:04

Maybe time to change your newspaper, OP. I have never heard of this woman and would assume a relative of Meghan because of surname but have read nothing about her in The Telegraph.

teaandgingercake
Can’t stand Meghan Markle, as fake and narcissistic as they come. Her sister sounds just as bad.

I assume you know her to be able to describe her as fake and narcissistic? If you don't know her, on what do you base your opinion?

MissEliza Thu 07-Feb-19 17:27:16

Very true Chocolate

Chocolatecoffeeaddict Thu 07-Feb-19 17:21:27

Blame GMB and newspapers that keep paying them to appear.

StrawberryBlondeRed Thu 07-Feb-19 17:17:50

To the person asking am I Megan Markle That would be me Blackbear10 , george1020 or whatever else you want to call yourself on this thread, Lol* grin Someone else said you were 'over invested' and yeah you do come across that way.

My main bone of contention is SM seems to think she can invite herself into my home via newspapers, TV news and adverts for her latest tell all documentary, my iPhone news app, every magazine front page in creation. Honestly it’s annoying enough when it’s all ‘MM and KM at WAR!!!!’ Or some other piece of shit lazy journalism that isn’t an actual story but now we have to invite the moron into our lives through mainstream media.

SM is not inviting herself into your home. Don't be so silly.

MissEliza Thu 07-Feb-19 16:23:18

I try to avoid reading or listening to anything to do with her. Whether or not it's true, I hate negativity and bitterness and can't stand people who air their dirty laundry in public. I really hope she doesn't spoil H and M's special moment when the baby's born.

BejamNostalgia Thu 07-Feb-19 16:14:47

I find it hard to believe the only choice for Samantha Markle to keep herself and pay her medical bills is to sell ugly stories about her half-sister.

Please don't tell me you seriously believe that the only way this woman can earn a living is to bitch about her half sister.

Then you’re fortunate enough not to have much experience of suffering MS or have had much contact with the US health and welfare systems.

86.4% of MS sufferers in the US report some or a lot of difficulty getting healthcare. Most people with MS can’t work either.

One of my parents sufferers from MS and it is an awful horrendous and traumatic illness.

I have to say, if that parent’s only hope of gaining decent healthcare and pain relief was by selling me out to the media, I wouldn’t blame them for doing it at all. And being out of work and ill in the US is awful. So I don’t condone what she does, but I can kind of understand it.

There seems to be a very complicated dynamics between both of them and their father. Samantha seems to feel that when her little sister came along she was pushed aside and no longer wanted whilst MM was the perfect petted baby who was sent to the best schools and had a cosseted existence which SM resented. It always feels to me that she is pointing her finger at the current situation and the rift with her father saying ‘See, see! You picked the wrong daughter! I’m the one here standing by you and she’s gone!

teaandgingercake Thu 07-Feb-19 15:41:04

Can’t stand Meghan Markle, as fake and narcissistic as they come. Her sister sounds just as bad.

Bettercallsaul1 Thu 07-Feb-19 14:47:40

I think the fact that she has been quite open about treating her half-sister as a cash cow shows that her faux outrage on behalf of her father and other "neglected" relatives is just that - grist to the financial mill. However, I'm sure there's also a strong layer of jealousy and resentment underpinning the financial motivation.

SaturdayNext Thu 07-Feb-19 14:33:01

It’s not nice having to bitch about your half sister but presumably she feels needs must.

Oh, come off it, Stairway. Please don't tell me you seriously believe that the only way this woman can earn a living is to bitch about her half sister.

HowlsMovingBungalow Thu 07-Feb-19 14:08:36

Was SM spouting her shit when MM first started acting in Suits? or when she had her blog or on tv interviews?

Interesting to hear when SM first reared her head publicly.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »