Talk

Advanced search

Samantha fucking Markle - a different breed of shithead.

(138 Posts)
Blackbear10 Thu 07-Feb-19 09:22:36

I understand this has been done a thousand times and people are probably sick of it so feel free to move along if this isn’t your thing, but I am sick to fucking death of hearing that Samantha Markle in the news.

She sets my fucking teeth on edge! Especially with that sly fucking smile and raised eyebrow pose.

I am by no means a royalist and quite honestly wouldn’t care if we completely abolished the monarchy but quite honestly I feel really sorry for Megan Markle.

I know the press is unreliable at best but from what MM’s ‘inner circle’ say she actually sounds like someone you’d want to have as a friend. She sounds like she cares very much about her friends and her decent family members.

I also think the way her father has acted is awful! It must be pretty traumatic for your own family to behaved the way he has, if he loved his DD so much why embarrass her at every fucking turn!

But that Fucking Samantha Markle is a different breed of shithead and if she was my sister I’d have seriously asked the Queen to ‘get the brakes greased’ wink

I don’t understand why the press keep paying her/printing her stories. It makes their newspapers into (even more of a) laughingstock (daily fail, I’m looking at you) If I see SM on the front page of a mag or newspaper I honestly won’t buy it and I can’t be the only one?! Which must be costing them sales?

You would think it should be easy to just not read about her but I honestly think the press know how much of a laughingstock she is so they now covertly hide her story until you read the first paragraph or so and realise you’ve been fucking duped into reading about her again!

So am I BU to think Samantha Markle is a complete dickhead and everyone should boycott anything to do with her, so no replying to her tweets, boycott all newspapers and magazines with her in them and just generally pretend she doesn’t exist in the hope we don’t have to open a paper or news report and find her mug staring back at us?!

I do realise my post is somewhat ironic seeing as I am suggesting ignoring her and hoping she fucks off away, but I’m angry that twice this morning I got duped into reading the same bullshit story about her!

Nellieelephant Sun 03-Mar-19 18:53:52

I do feel sorry for her and wonder how her press office could keep getting it so wrong!

I’m sure she’s not the easiest person to deal with and I bet she certainly knows her own mind but at least she isn’t some simpering wall flower.

The whole Royal Family is such an outdated idea.

The thing that does grind my gears is the fact the general public have to pay for their ‘extras’ well I don’t want my taxes going towards their new house or their excessive expenses.

I think an option to opt out of paying for the Royals should be given to everyone in GB.

givemesteel Sun 03-Mar-19 19:45:26

Think MM has done a lot to fan the flames here -

The whole little girl lost act she obviously played with prince Harry, so he's then going on about his family being the family she never had, when she's obviously got a perfectly sensible mother and a father who obviously lives her, did a lot for her as a child and helped her launch her career.

The perfectly penned letter to her father that was obviously written knowing he would go straight to the press with it.

She can't help herself and just continues to give it oxygen, maybe she thinks it buys her sympathy.

She's been an attention seeker from day one with her little Instagram hints at hers and Harry's relationship, I mean friendship bracelets on someone in their late 30s...hmm

I think it all plays in to her hand as it keeps her in the headlines and means she can continue to perpetuate Harry's protective Instinct that he's developed because of what happened to Diana.

Justheretogiveaviewfrommyworld Sun 03-Mar-19 19:53:17

My thoughts exactly, Steele.

MissEliza Sun 03-Mar-19 22:14:08

Omg Steel you're very perceptive. Your comments reminded me of Harry saying at some point he was giving MM the family 'she never had'. What on earth had she told him?

Petlover9 Wed 26-Jun-19 22:33:31

Agree with BirdsOver

longwayoff Wed 26-Jun-19 22:58:36

You see? Jeremy Kyle had a purpose after all. Perhaps he can do a Samantha special.

LadyRannaldini Wed 26-Jun-19 23:43:05

If the media stopped pandering to her and the rest of the vaguely Markle clan, all the half, step relations, they would soon disappear back into the woodwork.

familycourtq Wed 26-Jun-19 23:50:26

Seriously have you both been living on tje moon?
Yes if living on the moon means tending to watch BBC news (or listen to the radio). Even their increasingly low standards haven’t hit this drivel yet. I had no clue who she was and whilst I don’t generally view ignorance as a virtue in this case I am pleased about it.

NCforthis2019 Thu 27-Jun-19 00:01:22

What is ‘get the brakes greased?’

MT2017 Thu 27-Jun-19 00:11:24

Car crash?

Deadringer Thu 27-Jun-19 00:14:43

You can avoid these sort of news stories if they bother you op, I have honestly never heard of her, but assume she is related to Megan Markle.

lululemona Thu 27-Jun-19 08:54:56

I have never even heard of her
Have you not read a newspaper in the last year?

familycourtq Thu 27-Jun-19 14:21:40

Have you not read a newspaper in the last year?
Newspapers- yes, quite a few.

Shitmongering scandal rag, no

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »