Talk

Advanced search

Samantha fucking Markle - a different breed of shithead.

(129 Posts)
Blackbear10 Thu 07-Feb-19 09:22:36

I understand this has been done a thousand times and people are probably sick of it so feel free to move along if this isn’t your thing, but I am sick to fucking death of hearing that Samantha Markle in the news.

She sets my fucking teeth on edge! Especially with that sly fucking smile and raised eyebrow pose.

I am by no means a royalist and quite honestly wouldn’t care if we completely abolished the monarchy but quite honestly I feel really sorry for Megan Markle.

I know the press is unreliable at best but from what MM’s ‘inner circle’ say she actually sounds like someone you’d want to have as a friend. She sounds like she cares very much about her friends and her decent family members.

I also think the way her father has acted is awful! It must be pretty traumatic for your own family to behaved the way he has, if he loved his DD so much why embarrass her at every fucking turn!

But that Fucking Samantha Markle is a different breed of shithead and if she was my sister I’d have seriously asked the Queen to ‘get the brakes greased’ wink

I don’t understand why the press keep paying her/printing her stories. It makes their newspapers into (even more of a) laughingstock (daily fail, I’m looking at you) If I see SM on the front page of a mag or newspaper I honestly won’t buy it and I can’t be the only one?! Which must be costing them sales?

You would think it should be easy to just not read about her but I honestly think the press know how much of a laughingstock she is so they now covertly hide her story until you read the first paragraph or so and realise you’ve been fucking duped into reading about her again!

So am I BU to think Samantha Markle is a complete dickhead and everyone should boycott anything to do with her, so no replying to her tweets, boycott all newspapers and magazines with her in them and just generally pretend she doesn’t exist in the hope we don’t have to open a paper or news report and find her mug staring back at us?!

I do realise my post is somewhat ironic seeing as I am suggesting ignoring her and hoping she fucks off away, but I’m angry that twice this morning I got duped into reading the same bullshit story about her!

picklemepopcorn Thu 07-Feb-19 09:26:28

Yep.

laurG Thu 07-Feb-19 09:30:35

She seems very jelous and obviously feels hard done by. As if Megan stole her destiny. The father paid for her college and she didn’t get such privilege. I also can’t beleive how badly the royal family have managed this. Surely as soon as they got engaged someone should have been sent to manage her family. Pay them off or at the very least advise her father on what to do with the press. He seems to have been left to it and had made some absolutely awful judgement calls. Now his relationship is in tatters. He’s been cut off and there’s not really any way back.

Pinkcottonshirt Thu 07-Feb-19 09:34:54

I have never, ever heard of her.

NaughtToThreeSadOnions Thu 07-Feb-19 09:35:17

The markle side of her family are all complete C u next Tuesdays.

But samantha really doesnt help.

But the reason the papers buy the stories is because tje public love it. Tjey lap up tjese stories. Also i think people love the idea of scandal in the royal family.

Theres a thread going about the allegied love child of charles and camillia, and yeah sure enough people who believe that harry is the child pf one of his mpthers numerous affairs comes up.
(Although it does irritate me that people think said mother was a saint, and convently forget thpse affairs)

You mention the greasing of breaks another story people love to be scandalised by.

And theres people who want to belive theres doubt over harrys parentage, the older generations involvement in the events in paris, tjat meghan is a pain in tje arse so they buy papers that tell them that she is and samantha is very keen to take the money for telling tjem all about her awlful sister

Blackbear10 Thu 07-Feb-19 09:38:31

Quite honestly from the way MM’s father comes across in the press I don’t believe paying him off would’ve worked at all, he would’ve just demanded more and more!

If SM hates her as much as she goes on about then surely just ignoring her would be a much more powerful message to send?(as well as saving us all the dramatic ‘MM is such a bitch she makes me sad, boo fucking hoo’ articles)

Sallycinammonbangsthedruminthe Thu 07-Feb-19 09:39:40

They are such a desperate shower of shite I agree OP! When you look at them you can see they can almost taste the money and psudo fame! Only thing is whilst they are harping on about Megan they have yet to realize they are being used for entertainment value...no one is really listening to them surely?! I think the palace and Megan are handling it beautifully they are doing nothing! Its perfect,,they are getting on with their lives and ignoring completely and I bet its not hurting them one iota! They will run out of steam soon an we will have mass hysteria from them after the baby is born then it will die down again! It is a bit sad that they don't realize that by shooting their mouths off they alone have made it impossible to get Megan back in their lives,,,she cannot embrace them mow even if she wanted to they have caused way too much shit to be trusted with anything royal now....

CoraPirbright Thu 07-Feb-19 09:40:21

Agree - utterly ghastly and it must be SO hard for MM not to really have any sort of right of reply. Yes OP people should stop reading these papers but then a fair amount of what is printed in the tabloids is prurient, gossipy nonsense. I doubt that this utter nobody has been a large feature in any of the broadsheets!

Pk37 Thu 07-Feb-19 09:40:54

She is a fucking waste of space !
I can’t believe she can’t see what a bitter ,twisted ,witch she comes across as

BlueBirdsOver Thu 07-Feb-19 09:41:07

I suspect the entire family including Mum and Meg are cut from the same cloth, Harry will live to regret his choice.

spreadingchestnuttree Thu 07-Feb-19 09:42:57

I have never even heard of her - is she Meghan's mum? Sister? confused

NaughtToThreeSadOnions Thu 07-Feb-19 09:43:17

But how much would ignoring her make her? Zilch.

Shes got tje british and american shite rags queueing at her front door almost chiucking the green pieces of paper at her.

And all she has to do is say i hate my bitchy sister and she makes 10k.

And no i think your right about thomas... its money money money money

PlainSpeakingStraightTalking Thu 07-Feb-19 09:43:44

It's the regurgitation of the same old shit that annoys me. You wait till the baby arrives and we'll have the dozy mare with the sly head tilt holding up a baby grow with a ridiculous headline 'Shes stopping grandad from seeing his grandchild' or some such twattery .

The Markles are walking proof MI6 do not bump off people who piss off the royals !!! grin

And for the Royal Household this has been a learning curve - yes they should have managed the father and taken him under their wing. Even Catherine has the sense to invite Uncle Gary to certain parts of events! But that said, the Ragland side of he family, bar Doria, were not invited and they are (apparently) all very nice people, so who knows what really goes on.

spreadingchestnuttree Thu 07-Feb-19 09:43:56

I get a really positive impression of Meghan though and don't understand the stick she gets.

cobblett36 Thu 07-Feb-19 09:44:15

Completely agree OP! Not an ounce of self respect between the pair of them.

BlueBirdsOver Thu 07-Feb-19 09:45:23

The father had two marriages, Samantha is from the first, Meg from the second. Meg was brought up by the Father I gather Mum was either poor whilst Dad was a lottery winner, incarcerated or bankrupt, it could all be lies who knows.

whatswithtodaytoday Thu 07-Feb-19 09:45:36

I don't know what news you're reading, but may I suggest you change your source? I'm vaguely aware she's related to Megan, but no idea who or what she's done.

NaughtToThreeSadOnions Thu 07-Feb-19 09:46:19

Pinkcottonshirt I have never, ever heard of her

*spreadingchestnuttree

I have never even heard of her - is she Meghan's mum? Sister?*

Seriously have you both been living on tje moon?

Blackbear10 Thu 07-Feb-19 09:46:40

NaughtToThreeSadOnions

You’re quite right of course, some people do seem to lap it up and enjoy reading the drama.

Perhaps we could have a special paper and dedicated magazine to slander involving the Royal Family so the rest of us don’t have to be confronted with it over our morning bowl of cornflakes.
Quite frankly it depresses me and annoys me in equal measures.

All of this drama also makes us look like even more of a laughingstock to other countries obviously amongst other things cough...brexit...cough.

I couldn’t give a shiny shit if Prince Harry had an alien as a father or Charles and Camilla had several secret children as long as I don’t have to read about it. grin

Stinkytoe Thu 07-Feb-19 09:47:37

The problem is that a certain sector of the British public are desperate to hear whatever SM has to say. They lap up every nasty comment because they want to believe MM is a piece of trash, it all contributes to their ‘evidence’.

I know very little about MM, the same as anyone else but I wish her and PH a long and happy marriage because that’s what I’d wish anyone.

I can’t imagine being heavily pregnant and having to deal with this constant stress and embarrassment.

Birdsgottafly Thu 07-Feb-19 09:49:21

"He seems to have been left to it and had made some absolutely awful judgement calls. Now his relationship is in tatters. He’s been cut off and there’s not really any way back."

As said, by doing nothing, they've got the best outcome.

I don't think any of us would be comfortable with that crowd being able to claim to know" Royal secrets" and sell them to the highest bidder, if the were allowed in Buckingham Palace etc.

They are an example of why you have to go NC to preserve your sanity.

BlueBirdsOver, I suspect your very wrong. Given the amount of regrets/divorce/wrongdoings, in the Royal Family, I think Harry will have the least.

ChardonnaysPrettySister Thu 07-Feb-19 09:52:44

I do feel sorry for Meghan.

I'm very puzzled by the posters who have never heard of Samantha Markle yet feel the need to post on a thread about her, just to tell us they've never heard of her. Hope they feel suitably superior to us plebs now.

lljkk Thu 07-Feb-19 09:53:48

Sells newspapers, don't it? I had to puzzle to figure out who she must be. Her name never comes up in my news & media consumption (except MN).

BlueBirdsOver Thu 07-Feb-19 09:53:52

Eye rolling at your partner is a sign of contempt, Meg did to Harry at the York wedding.

Dipyalocus Thu 07-Feb-19 09:53:54

She's a nasty cretin. Honestly if MM father really wanted contact he would have stopped talking to the press ages ago.

The whole lot of them are just out for making money off the MM connection. If they actually gave a shit about her they would stop.

I don't blame MM at all for cutting contact. You would wouldn't you.

I did see something where a little while ago the cretin said that is would be best for the royal baby to have their father in its life. WTF, have people like that in it's life would be best! What planet is she on.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: