Talk

Advanced search

To kill DH (LIGHT-HEARTED!)

(11 Posts)
HighwayDragon1 Fri 11-Jan-19 21:25:23

Dh has eaten the middle of my chocolate orange!

Shall I bury him under the patio? No jury would convict me, right?

Ultramic Fri 11-Jan-19 21:26:36

Mine ate the last chocolate hob nob.

He's going down.

TheGoodEnoughWife Fri 11-Jan-19 21:27:07

Is it a chocolate orange left from Christmas? If so yabu as it should have been eaten by now! ;-)

Houseonahill Fri 11-Jan-19 21:28:42

How do you eat just the middle? Did he take it apart eat a bit from each slice and rebuild it? Regardless that just isn't on and you should LTB

HighwayDragon1 Fri 11-Jan-19 21:33:40

There were a few segments left, and the yummy middle, he asked for some, I said sure. He didn't take a segment. He took the core.

Dick.

MissConductUS Fri 11-Jan-19 21:34:13

Kill them in their sleep.

This poor woman had her supper eaten while she settled the baby:

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/3476618-husband-ate-my-supper

I think he's going to be taking a dirt nap too very soon.

BeautifulPossibilities Fri 11-Jan-19 21:52:57

THE MIDDLE. Is not for sharing.
In my house he would be buying my a new one, a whole one.

My husband, when he was my boyfriend, once ate three squares of chocolate I had saved in the fridge. I got home drenched from a long commute and very late home from work. I don't know if we've ever had such a big argument. Lesson learned.

elasticfantastic Fri 11-Jan-19 21:57:25

LTB

Every year my mum Santa buys me and DH a selection box each. DH has eaten all of his AND all of mine. I discovered this yesterday when I fancied a Crunchie and discovered EVERYTHING was gone.
Served him with divorce papers today. His unreasonable behaviour. He can't contest it. Bastard.

ResistAndPersist Fri 11-Jan-19 21:58:54

The core? Where the edges of the segments have coalesced into one big beautiful trunk of chocolate?

That utter cuntbiscuit.

Everytimeref Fri 11-Jan-19 22:03:39

My dad eat my last crisp. (A very crispy special chip). It was 20 years ago. Still not forgotten or forgiven 🤣🤣

Everytimeref Fri 11-Jan-19 22:04:10

*last chip (not crisp)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »