Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To think that Charlie

(27 Posts)
mother2b Thu 28-Jun-07 12:53:02

from big brother is a bitch! and i think im going to have to stop watching it because she annoys me so much

(i cant believe i am publicly admitting i watch it

jinxed Thu 28-Jun-07 12:53:59

i think the same.

have not watched a lot but tuesday's and last nights episodes, i was getting wound up by her!

She seems to think Billy is in the wrong for nominating her, yet she nominated him! Double standards!

quint Thu 28-Jun-07 12:54:16

I haven;t actually been watching it that, but on clips I've seen she sounds just like Lauren from the Catherine Tate show - surely she's not for real

Marne Thu 28-Jun-07 12:54:34

I have given up watching it as Charlie is a bitch, shes annoys me so much, i hope to god she does'nt win.

curiouscat Thu 28-Jun-07 12:57:02

Can't stand her, sooner she's gone the better. I agree with quint she's straight off Catherine Tate

Gingermonkey Thu 28-Jun-07 13:04:00

yeah, well you're just jealous, right, coz my cousins a footballer, he's keiran richardson, yeh, and he bought me these ugg boots, yeh, and my mini cooper, right, and you can just f*$k off

AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH - someone please slap her, or I shall go down there, drag her out of the house myself and slap her and teach her some manners, what a nasty little madam she is (surely her parents - and her precious cousin are unbelievably embarressed)

scorpio1 Thu 28-Jun-07 13:14:47

wouldn't you be proud if you were her mother??

woopsadaisy Thu 28-Jun-07 13:24:12

god i hate her
but im a bit peed off that big brother KNOWS that she would have gone if she were up for eviction this week, so they choose a very 'convenient' punishment, so now she stays in the house and carrys on causing arguments etc

Bouncingturtle Thu 28-Jun-07 13:27:57

Well I don't watch BB at all, and I know Charlie is a bitch - bascially because the press say so {grin], so I guess YANBU in your opinion, but don't get stressed about, not as if you'll ever meet her!

mother2b Thu 28-Jun-07 13:29:39

i really thought she was going to hit billie last night and cant beleive they used the c word

i think when she gets nominated i will vote for the first time ever!!!!!!

Lolly68 Thu 28-Jun-07 14:12:51

I dont like her either... but you have to admit if she wasnt in the house it would be very dull without her!

Louella37 Thu 28-Jun-07 15:30:35

I heard Keiran Richardson was making a point of not watching the show...wouldn't you if Charley was a relation of yours!

3andnomore Thu 28-Jun-07 15:35:37

Lolly, but maybe other Housemate would come a bit out of their shell, lol!
Charlie annoys me so much, it's unbelievable...she is trying to be a bit like little Nikki from last BB, all teh Drama, but she is so nasty, it's not enjoyable to watch at all...not that I enjoyed watching Nikki much, lol!

Lolly68 Thu 28-Jun-07 16:08:03

She has definately got serious issues that she needs to deal with!! At least Nicky last year wasn't nasty with her tantrums. She was fun too watch (until she went back in) and then we knew she was playing on it!

zookeeper Thu 28-Jun-07 16:12:10

when she gets going in the diary room she sounds exactly lie Vikki Pollard (is that her name?) from Little Britain

theUrbanDryad Thu 28-Jun-07 16:12:34

hahaha - i clicked on this thinking this was a Charlie and Lola thread!!! stooooooopid dryad!

kel4mum Thu 28-Jun-07 16:15:43

*GET CHARLEY OUT

GET CHARLEY OUT*

lillypie Thu 28-Jun-07 16:19:58

what do you mean?she can't help it if she's the only IT girl in the house and she's slimmer and has more clothes and shoes

Flame Thu 28-Jun-07 16:26:01

(So did I Dryad....)

chipmonkey Thu 28-Jun-07 16:43:35

Apparently her footballer cousin has said he's never speaking to her again.

NoodleStroodle Thu 28-Jun-07 16:47:25

I thought it would be about C&L too!

And I've only just found out about Preston & Chantal

flightattendant Thu 28-Jun-07 19:26:08

<<< FA pokes head round the corner >>>

Oh thought it was a drug thread.
Oh well.

<<< FA wanders off again >>>

flightattendant Thu 28-Jun-07 19:26:55

(I don't especially like drugs btw or anything) (honest)

BBBee Thu 28-Jun-07 19:30:14

i thought charlie and lola to!

flightattendant Thu 28-Jun-07 19:33:49

Oh god I really am twisted!!!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now