Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

AIB (sodding)U, To think that the hairdressers deliberately gave me a crap haircut today because it was 4pm and they were bored and in need of a laugh?

(14 Posts)
ThisIsDavinaPleaseDoNotSwear Wed 27-Jun-07 22:57:04

I was there for over 2 sodding hours and everyone who walked in walked out again looking fabulous.

Apart from me. I look like aaarrrrgh

SconesandMajesticSandwiches Wed 27-Jun-07 22:57:49

You can't do a post like this without photographic evidence

lucykate Wed 27-Jun-07 22:59:48

yes, we need to see it

i do sympathise. i've had an awful hairdresser experience, had to leave it 3 months to grow a bit then treated myself to a restyle at a posh place

bookwormmum Wed 27-Jun-07 23:02:23

I hope you didn't laeve a tip

ThisIsDavinaPleaseDoNotSwear Wed 27-Jun-07 23:03:29

I can't spell boiffant (is that right) it's just horrible, not remotley pretty and it's so BIG with horrible flappy layers and the bloody colour is wrong.

Warm tones my arse, under artificial light it looks PINK. I am a very important lady and I have busy day tomorrow running a training course and I just want to die.

MollyCoddle Wed 27-Jun-07 23:03:59

Did you smile and say you liked it? And then ruffle it desparingly in the shop window five doors down?

MollyCoddle Wed 27-Jun-07 23:04:22

despairingly

whomovedmychocolate Wed 27-Jun-07 23:04:43

Hats are very fashionable these days.

Sue 'em!

Go back tomorrow and demand they put it right.

Or else!

mumtodd Wed 27-Jun-07 23:05:28

i can sympathise. i am in a post baby hair crisis and put all my faith in a new hairdresser. the best way i can describe it is this. imagine going to the hairdresser and saying 'you know the way your hair looks when you are in the process of growing out a bad layered style - well please take my longish hair and make it look like that only a bit worse' - that is the hairstyle he gave me but he smoothed it all down nicely at the time so i didn't notice til i washed it. he also promised to leave it long enough to tie back but didn't aaarrrggghhhh

ThisIsDavinaPleaseDoNotSwear Wed 27-Jun-07 23:05:41

Molly that was exactly what I did [grin} and I tipped her 3.50 becaue she was so nice and lovely and made me a nice cup of tea and I sat there with foils on my head for 30 minutes reading a magazine which is something I haven't done for about 10 years (since kids)

But I am paying a horrible horrible price

ThisIsDavinaPleaseDoNotSwear Wed 27-Jun-07 23:07:46

I let her blow dry it, that was the problem. I look like a cross between Crystal Tips and Mrs Slocombe.

whomovedmychocolate Wed 27-Jun-07 23:13:05

Why don't you spray it with some water and let it dry naturally then?

Tortington Wed 27-Jun-07 23:27:36

are we getting an effin picture or what?

ThisIsDavinaPleaseDoNotSwear Wed 27-Jun-07 23:55:44

no way, absolutley not!!!!!!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now