Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To think men are useless?

(10 Posts)
mother2b Mon 25-Jun-07 12:59:46

They should be able to read our minds so they dont make f*cking sarcastic comments when your feeling a bit low!

sometimes i wish i could make a male version of my self to date

expatinscotland Mon 25-Jun-07 13:00:02

Well, they are.

Roskva Mon 25-Jun-07 13:10:36

Absolutely nbu. Men are useless: they are genetically designed to say exactly the wrong thing at the wrong time.

goldenwings Mon 25-Jun-07 13:13:47

nope your spot on there nbu at all.

Devonshire Mon 25-Jun-07 13:15:55

i would drive myself mad if i was married to a male version of me..

(but agree that men should be taught to mind read as part of the national curriculum ...)

soapbox Mon 25-Jun-07 13:18:27

YABU.

IME men are only as useless as you allow them to be

I have a gorgeous 7yo DS and I will not allow him to be consigned to the 'useless' pile. TBH I hate this harpie 'all me are useless' line it is just sooooo unimaginative!

AttilaTheMeerkat Mon 25-Jun-07 13:31:23

You are being unreasonable to think that men are useless. You can't all tar them with the same brush.

I would respectfully suggest you do go out there and find someone truly worthy of you - someone who does not making sarcastic comments when you are feeling low would be a good start.
Communication is also key and no-one is a mindreader.

Roskva Mon 25-Jun-07 13:33:15

It sounds like you're enlightened enough to bring your ds up to be the man every woman wishes hers was. But I have to put up with the what MIL did, which was make her son into a man who needs a woman to look after him [big sigh emoticon]

Desiderata Mon 25-Jun-07 13:34:39

YABU - men are great! I've never met a useless one yet.

AttilaTheMeerkat Mon 25-Jun-07 13:39:39

"I have to put up with the what MIL did, which was make her son into a man who needs a woman to look after him [big sigh emoticon]"

I would agree with this comment - there are an awful lot of emotionally immature manchilds out there who do not pull their weight (my BIL being one such individual). In his case I also would have to put some blame at his Mum's door for his ways now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now