Talk

Advanced search

To wish nursery opened earlier

(165 Posts)
Alarice Thu 13-Dec-18 15:30:16

And before anyone says that we need to find a new nursery - they all open at 8.

It's a pain. I really need to be in work before 8, ideally, but as it is, I get in at 8:25 looking and feeling disorganised as hell.

Seniorschoolmum Thu 13-Dec-18 15:31:50

How old is your little one? What time is pickup?

JagerPlease Thu 13-Dec-18 15:31:59

This is why I use a childminder

AnchorDownDeepBreath Thu 13-Dec-18 15:32:10

We opened at 7:30 when I did nursery work; but a few parents dropped their baby/child with me beforehand because they needed to leave earlier. I'd then take them to work with me. I charged them a minimal amount and used it for savings!

Worth a try?

Underworld345 Thu 13-Dec-18 15:32:14

Mine opens at 07:30 but wish it opened at 7am. But even so, why do you feel disorganised? You have more time to organise than if it opens earlier.

Oysterbabe Thu 13-Dec-18 15:32:43

Can their dad take them?

icannotremember Thu 13-Dec-18 15:33:01

Me too!

Are there any childminders near you who start work before 8 and would be able to take your child to nursery- or just replace nursery altogether?

Satsumaeater Thu 13-Dec-18 15:33:33

You are not being unreasonable but they'd have to pay more staffing costs I guess. I did find a nursery that opened at 7.30. I actually liked another one more, but the 8am start just wasn't early enough for me to get to work (early enough to justify leaving early to get back for collection at he end of the day).

It is a headache. I had the same with breakfast club too, didn't open until 8, my train left at 8.22 and it was a 22 minute walk! Sometimes they opened up about 7.57 and if I ran a bit I could make the train. So stressful.

You may well get people making nasty comments about mums (not dads of course) who shouldn't' have kids if they don't bother to "bring them up themselves". Ignore.

Satsumaeater Thu 13-Dec-18 15:34:14

Oh and most childminders also only start at 8. Again I was lucky to find one who started at 7.30.

Alarice Thu 13-Dec-18 15:34:55

I feel disorganised because I'm charging into work on time by the skin of my teeth. Their dad works the other side of town and he has to be in work at 8, so that's no good.

Jasquers Thu 13-Dec-18 15:37:00

Where are you? Ours opens at 730am. Closes 6pm

Underworld345 Thu 13-Dec-18 15:37:01

Re saysumaeater comment - so sad when people have fought for equality for decades and now there’s the parenting police who say woman shouldn’t have careers but stay at home and look after your kids if you have them.

Yura Thu 13-Dec-18 15:38:45

we also use a childminder for this reason

Alarice Thu 13-Dec-18 15:38:51

Obviously there will be the odd one that opens earlier but none feasible for here.

Whyislarryhappy Thu 13-Dec-18 15:39:16

Bright horizons - a lot open at 7.15. May be worth checking one near to you. Although the prices can be steep and a month in advance

Fatted Thu 13-Dec-18 15:40:11

Where I live most nurseries and childminders start at 7.30. There is a huge industrial estate nearby where the normal start time appears to be 8am for most businesses (based on traffic).

If you approached the nursery they might be able to facilitate an earlier start. My old childminder did this because I worked shifts, so it wasn't a 7.30 drop off every day!

GreasyHairDoNotCare Thu 13-Dec-18 15:40:34

Second bright horizons. The one my son attends opens at 7:30 bang on with everything ready. Highly rate them if all branches are as good as the one I use.

ReadWriteDraw Thu 13-Dec-18 15:41:19

Our DS is at Bright Horizons and it opens at 7.30. They are very very good.

ItIsChristmasTime Thu 13-Dec-18 15:41:38

All the ones near me open at 7 or 7.30 but I suppose they allow for a lot of commuting into London.

NerdyBird Thu 13-Dec-18 15:41:38

Our nursery took children from 7.30 if you paid an extra fee. It wasn't part of the general opening hours. Maybe worth asking if you haven't already.

Alarice Thu 13-Dec-18 15:49:13

London is another country: they do things differently there.

mogtheexcellent Thu 13-Dec-18 16:11:03

London is another country: they do things differently there.

Exactly this. We are in the south and commuting distance to London. 8 Nurseries in a 5 mile radius from my house. Only 1 opened at 7.30 and NO childminders available before 8.

SilverLlama Thu 13-Dec-18 16:15:28

I had this problem. I changed the dc to a nursery close to my work rather than home which was a hell of a lot more convenient

Jizzle Thu 13-Dec-18 16:20:25

We are just outside London, 40 minute odd commute. Because so many people commute from here the nursery is open 7-7, which are the hours our 14mo DD goes in for and it works brilliantly.

Lilymoose Thu 13-Dec-18 16:24:20

My nursery at the moment is great and is open 0600-2000 so this thread worries me with nurseries having a lot shorter opening hours as I am possibly moving soon..

RiddleyW Thu 13-Dec-18 16:26:12

If you both need to be in work for 8 why is it you who has to be late everyday? Couldn't your DH split it with you?

Whynotnowbaby Thu 13-Dec-18 16:32:27

I had this problem too, luckily we found an amazingly flexible childminder who would have them from 7.30 and also do occasional late evenings when I had parents evenings or school events. To those saying what about husband, I don’t understand why the default assumption is that he is not pulling his weight rather than that he perhaps has to be out even earlier. My husband routinely left the house at 5.30 and I wouldn’t be sending the kids to cm at that time even if I could!

Whynotnowbaby Thu 13-Dec-18 16:35:37

Riddley she said he has to be the other side of town at 8.00 so he’s not going to make it on time if he’s dropping off at 8 and has to be somewhere else at the same time. I assume op’s work starts at 8.30 as she says getting there at 8.25 makes her feel disorganised rather than that she is late at that time.

CatLadyToddlerMother Thu 13-Dec-18 16:36:41

DDs Nursery and all ones local to me open at 7.30, there's 6 Nurseries in a mile of my house as I looked round them all and they all open at 7.30.

My DDs Nursery have been known to take DCs earlier as a one off as well, like they did for me when I turned up at 7.15 saying I needed to go to A+E, they took DD for me no problem.

Bubblysqueak Thu 13-Dec-18 16:58:57

The thing is if they open at 7/7.30 it means there staff need to be there even earlier, 6.30/7 which gets expensive to staff. Also it can be difficult for staff to find their own child care at that time of the morning as many breakfast clubs don't open until 8.

Alarice Thu 13-Dec-18 17:01:06

But it's still an issue. The nursery is near my work as the crow flies but traffic makes it a nightmare.

Whynotnowbaby Thu 13-Dec-18 17:59:45

I completely see that it is an issue, you don’t want to arrive and feel stressed, you need time to organise yourself to be ready to start on time. I was just trying to point out why your husband wasn’t able to help out as so many people seem to think the answer is staring you in he face and just hadn’t occurred to you!

Alarice Thu 13-Dec-18 18:02:13

Eh?

littleducks Thu 13-Dec-18 18:05:12

Talk to nursery when ds1 went to nursery they opened at 8am but 5 years later when ds2 went they still officially started at 8amy but you could drop off for extra fee at 7.30 and dc would be with manager until all the rooms opened at 8. I think a few people asked which is why it started.

babysharkah Thu 13-Dec-18 18:08:01

Childminder or nanny. Even 8 am was no good for us - I commute to London and do is a teacher and can't be late, he has to do form room or whatever they call it now.

Hillarious Thu 13-Dec-18 18:17:19

What job do you do, OP, that makes any flexibility around your start time impossible?

Alarice Thu 13-Dec-18 18:20:32

Teacher!

JustWingingLifeAsUsual Thu 13-Dec-18 19:01:50

I would've continued to send my DS nursery if they did open earlier. The one he did go to opened at half 7 but I start work at 8 and have to drive 10 miles to get there with heavy traffic so it wasn't possible! He goes to the childminders now and I am glad because he absolutely loves it there and she does an amazing job.

anniehm Thu 13-Dec-18 19:12:47

Child minders tend to be more flexible. The teachers at DD's old school had an arrangement with a local nursery for earlier drop off, it's worth asking

Alarice Thu 13-Dec-18 19:18:26

Problem with childminders is we have no other help so if the childminder is ill or away, then it's a big problem.

tigwig76 Thu 13-Dec-18 22:38:32

I'm a childminder and open at 7.30. Not in your area though! I'm surprised that most child care facilities don't open then tbh. All nurseries I've worked in do. I would recommend enquiring at your nursery first to see if they could accommodate an earlier start then if not look at childminders. Yes we can get sick lol but I've only closed 3 days in 9 years. When you get ill you have to get on with it and manage when your self employed. I take holidays yes but give a year or more notice and have back up friends.
Oh and please for anyone thinking a CM will look after a baby or toddler for half an hour then drop them off at a day nursery....don't insult us by asking!! We are not a babysitter taxi service.
Good luck OP. Hope you get sorted.

nokidshere Fri 14-Dec-18 00:50:22

I am a childminder and am happy to start at whatever time parents need me, as are most of the minders that I know in the area.

I have only closed a handful (less than 20) of times in the past 20yrs and I've always taken holiday at the same time as parents.

I'm perfectly happy to look after a baby or toddler for half an hour then take to nursery. It's not insulting to be asked and it's my choice to say yes or no.

I'm not unique. Most minders I know would be similar.

Cherries101 Fri 14-Dec-18 03:15:39

Where are you? Maybe people can help with recommendations if you tell us the city?

JustWingingLifeAsUsual Fri 14-Dec-18 06:24:50

@tigwig76 how is that insulting? Parents are paying you to do it! Don't tell me you're in CM because you love it... money is involved too, of course.

AJPTaylor Fri 14-Dec-18 06:28:34

I had this.
What really annoyed me was that breakfast club did not start until 8. Usually 8.03.
I worked in the nearest town with jobs. It's was a half hour drive minimum. So every morning was a challenge. 7.45 would have changed my life!

Pinky333777 Fri 14-Dec-18 06:30:30

The nursery I worked at opened at 6:30am. They're out there.
Maybe look into a babysitter or childminder?
Or a friend/colleague who could do the drop off and you offer to do the pick up?

chocolatecoveredraisons Fri 14-Dec-18 06:32:38

No breakfast clubs for half 7? I chose my nursery due to the fact it opened at half 7. If they don't offer that service, could you look at a child minder?

Thehop Fri 14-Dec-18 06:32:56

I’m Yorkshire and work at a 7.30 start nursery.....can you shop around locally?

Or ask them to consider opening just 15 mins earlier?

Teacherlikemisstrunchball Fri 14-Dec-18 06:35:33

I got round this by sending DCs to the school I work in... costs a fortune though as it’s an independent school and now things have changed and I’m desperate to leave but DCs are happy and settled...

tryinganewname Fri 14-Dec-18 06:36:40

Mine opens at 7.15 and the other one we considered opened at 7. Where do you live that they all open at 8?!

ErictheGuineaPig Fri 14-Dec-18 06:40:40

You are unlucky op. I'm assuming there just isn't the demand there for an earlier start if nobody does it. Not sure what the solution is really! I was never insulted as a childminder when people asked me if I'd drop off to nursery but equally I would never have done it as it would have used up a precious under 3 space for only 30 minutes so not worth it. I like the idea up thread where a nursery worker said she used to have children before nursery opened. Maybe worth an ask?

Toomanycats99 Fri 14-Dec-18 06:46:47

Round here most nurseries are 7.30. The chain my dd went to trialled 7am opening and I think they kept it on in one particular nursery. I am in commuting distance to London.

Breakfast club is also 7.30 but the childminder I used on a couple of mornings is 7.45. - that 15 minutes translates a 30 minutes later at work minimum - more often as the later train always seems to be late.

Toddlerteaplease Fri 14-Dec-18 06:47:52

Look at nurseries near hospitals. There are several in my area that open at 6.30 as shifts start at 7.

stopfuckingshoutingatme Fri 14-Dec-18 06:48:26

Another example
Of how the world or rather UK
Doesn’t always adapt for working parents

Hold your head up . 830 is still a decent start

Mayrhofen Fri 14-Dec-18 06:49:47

Mine were in nursery in the nineties, I love in a small boring town up north. Ours was open 7:30 to 18:00 even then. We are 200 miles from London.

Marmite27 Fri 14-Dec-18 06:53:53

Ours is a Bright Horizons and we’re in Leeds. They open at 7:15am.

PinkAvocado Fri 14-Dec-18 06:54:03

I ask the same all the time. Where I live it is similar and means I cannot use a nursery in my town. Instead I use one near where I teach and as it too only opens at 8, I’m rushing into the classroom. I live in a commuter town where most who work in London catch the 7:20 train so there would be the call for longer hours.

Tumbleweed101 Fri 14-Dec-18 06:55:09

You should give feedback to the nursery. We shifted our opening time when a big local employer changed the shift patterns of their staff to accommodate their earlier start. It may be that other parents would also like a slightly earlier opening time. The nursery may consider it if they would have enough children needing this.

SnuggyBuggy Fri 14-Dec-18 06:56:42

This is partly why I'm not returning to work. I'd need to leave DD at 6.30 in order to get to work.

PinkAvocado Fri 14-Dec-18 07:03:26

I and others have asked if they’d consider early opening but the problem (for us) is they don’t need to. There are only three full time day nurseries in the whole town and they’re full without needing to accommodate those who need pre 8am drop offs.

IheartCaptainHolt Fri 14-Dec-18 07:04:38

Mine opens at 8 but you can ask for earlier drop offs. It's £3 per half hour per child so I pay £6 a week extra to drop my two off at 7:30 one day a week. It's worth asking them.

Pinkprincess1978 Fri 14-Dec-18 07:06:59

This is an issue all over. We found one nursery who opened at 7.30 and was ideal as it was close to work - have you thought about liking closer to work? This nursery closed earlier than others though which suited us as we also finished early.

When we needed to switch to a childminder we struggled to find one will to start at 7 (we did manage it but most wouldn't).

LaurieMarlow Fri 14-Dec-18 07:07:39

Is there a big problem with you starting work at 8.30? What does your contract stipulate?

Cookit Fri 14-Dec-18 07:12:37

Funny all these people saying Bright Horizons as my Bright Horizons (in London) opens at 8am!

Cookit Fri 14-Dec-18 07:13:31

My only suggestion would be if you have any local mums/ dads parenting Facebook groups? Ask on there?

DonnaDarko Fri 14-Dec-18 07:53:28

Most nurseries in our ads are 0730-1830.

We only manage it cos DP works locally. I commute into London. If I had to do the pick ups and drop offs, I'd need to change my hours! On the rare occasions that I have had to do them, I've had to ask work if I can arrive late and leave early. So I completely get where you're coming from.

DonnaDarko Fri 14-Dec-18 07:53:47

*area not ads lol

ChristmaspArti Fri 14-Dec-18 08:02:48

She is a teacher Laurie! No flexibility on start times and meetings, preparation etc before the onslaught of other people's children!
The only suggestion I can make op, is that you try and get everything as absolutely prepped as possible after school obvs you have never thought of this! so you are as prepared as possible for a flying start - although I know this won't always be possible as I guess you have a deadline to pick up your DC after school too.
I guessed you were a teacher when you said about how you felt about arriving at 8:25am. Do you have a friendly colleague who could have a coffee ready for you?

DappledThings Fri 14-Dec-18 08:08:58

Look at nurseries near hospitals. There are several in my area that open at 6.30 as shifts start at 7

I came on to say this. DS is at his 2nd hospital nursery as this is where DH works. His first one was for NHS staff only so wouldn't have helped but his current one is public, just on the hospital site.

Both the ones he's attended have opened at 7.

IceRebel Fri 14-Dec-18 08:10:46

My nursery at the moment is great and is open 0600-2000

fshock That's some long opening hours, I really hope there aren't little ones in for that entire time.

GeorgieTheGorgeousGoat Fri 14-Dec-18 08:13:23

The problem is (for me) that it turns an already long day in to an even longer day if I start earlier and then you have parents requesting late pick ups too. It’s really hard to get a good work/life for us childcarers too.

snowmens Fri 14-Dec-18 08:15:24

Mine opens from 7am, but is attached to a school so has a lot of children from teachers there. I would struggle if we didn't have one that was open before 8.

donkir Fri 14-Dec-18 08:23:33

I work in a nursery and we now no longer do breakfast club as it wasn't financially viable. We had one child that required a 7.30 start. They pay £5.50 for the extra but it required 2 members of staff which cost at least £16 for the session depending on their qualification.

WeeDoughball Fri 14-Dec-18 08:43:23

Nurseries here are all 8-6, both in our town and in city centre. That works ok for us but school breakfast club is 815 and after school 545. Those 15 minutes each side are a nightmare and will give us zero leeway. I'm hoping to start a new job after mat leave and already worried about how it will look running in at 850 and out bang on 5 sad

Toddlerteaplease Fri 14-Dec-18 08:47:40

@IceRebel if you work 12 hour shifts and have no other childcare there is no choice.

tryinganewname Fri 14-Dec-18 09:24:38

I'm really shocked by all these nurseries that open so late - I don't live in a 'bustling' area - quite a small village with 3 nurseries and the latest opening time is 7.30, one opens at 7. We decided on a nursery slightly out of the village and that opens at 7.15. All serve breakfast from opening until 9am and close between 6&6.30. We are commuting distance to Leeds & surrounding cities, so maybe that's why.

Isn't there a nursery that's close to your school? So you could do the commute with child and then drop off. Although I understand you may not want to change. I can imagine how stressful it must be to only arrive at 8.30 when you're a teacher, you need calm before the storm. Maybe look for a childminder that would do a nursery drop off?

Alarice Fri 14-Dec-18 11:14:09

The nursery is the closest one to school: that's the only reason I can get there on time.

Myshinynewname Fri 14-Dec-18 11:22:02

I live in a small town up North and all the nurseries here open at 7.30. A couple of them say 8 but actually have an extra session 7.30 til 8 if you ask for it.
A friend of mine needed to leave for work before 7 so she paid one of the nursery staff to collect her child from home and take him to nursery every day for a small fee. It worked really well for both of them. I presume the lady had to have insurance to cover having him in her car.

Thishatisnotmine Fri 14-Dec-18 11:30:07

We are fortunate to have one that opens 7:30. Loads by us started at 8am though - one did open at 7:30 but wanted an extra £10 a day to get in before 8am!

Our lovely nursery is doing 7am-7pm from next year. I think more nurseries are starting to look at longer hours.

Heratnumber7 Fri 14-Dec-18 11:39:38

Can either you or your partner change your hours? Eg take it in turns to start/finish an hour later each week.
Most employers are pretty flexible these days, unless there's a good reason not to be.

Heratnumber7 Fri 14-Dec-18 11:40:34

Or au pair who could drop off and collect for you?

NanooCov Fri 14-Dec-18 13:21:49

If there are no nurseries available for the times you need, either you or your husband (or both) need to discuss flexible working with your employers. Our nursery is open 7.30 to 18.15. My husband does morning drop off (normally closer to 8) and so is in work a little after 9 but stays later. I get in work early so leave early for pick up.

Alarice Fri 14-Dec-18 13:31:53

Neither of us can work flexibly!

ChristmaspArti Fri 14-Dec-18 13:34:00

You can't really do flexible working as a teacher though.

Alarice Fri 14-Dec-18 13:36:54

Believe me, I know grin

User02 Fri 14-Dec-18 13:38:05

This all sounds like a dreadful stressy situation. I also believe it is very costly.
I didnt have my DCs in that kind of nursery. I just used the usual 2.5 hour afternoon nursery place. I also used another creche in the mornings but each mum had to take a turn of staying for a session on rotation.
I cant imagine the damage this could be doing to people on this constant rush and stress type of life is doing to people. The DCs might have fun and education in the nursery but the staff are not the parents of the children and should not really be the people who spend the most time with the DC.
I do wonder if this way of life can be sustained.

Alarice Fri 14-Dec-18 13:39:51

Huh?

tryinganewname Fri 14-Dec-18 13:55:58

@User02 the point of this post isn't to discuss if nursery is the right option for children or not (in many cases it's the only option and there's nothing wrong with that).

I'd much rather leave my child with capable and trained professionals who care for them daily than a mother on 'rotation' at a crèche just to save on hours spent in nursery. Surely they don't have the capacity to look after several children at once and a crèche isn't exactly providing them with educational activity, what about naps and snacks also?

tigwig76 Fri 14-Dec-18 14:31:19

To reply to whoever asked me why it was insulting it's because if I was asked to look after a baby from 7.30am to 8am for example, not only would this prevent me from taking on a child who might want to start at that time then I would have to say no as the 30 min child would take up the space. Then potentially lose out a days space for 30 mins.
I would never do that as if I'm asked to have child for 30 mins why not have them all day and scrap the nursery? It's disruptive to do nursery/school runs and involves taking other children in your care out too.

GeorgieTheGorgeousGoat Fri 14-Dec-18 14:55:03

Yes, if I’m not good enough to be chosen as your childcare provider, why would I step in and help you out when I’m last resort? Plus being out at 8am means I won’t be here to accept my usual children.

dinnafashsassenach Fri 14-Dec-18 15:03:16

Our nursery is open from 07.00 to 19.00 every day (not that I leave my children there that long, of course). Costs an absolute fortune to pay for that extra piece of mind though bear

icannotremember Fri 14-Dec-18 15:16:08

To reply to whoever asked me why it was insulting it's because if I was asked to look after a baby from 7.30am to 8am for example, not only would this prevent me from taking on a child who might want to start at that time then I would have to say no as the 30 min child would take up the space. Then potentially lose out a days space for 30 mins.
How is that insulting? You're asked, you say 'no'. I know a number of childminders who have children on their books solely for drop offs and pick ups. It's not insulting to be asked whether you offer a service.

Yes, if I’m not good enough to be chosen as your childcare provider, why would I step in and help you out when I’m last resort? Plus being out at 8am means I won’t be here to accept my usual children.
So you say 'no', when asked. It's a very unprofessional and immature attitude, the whole "if I'm not good enough for full time..." thing.

GeorgieTheGorgeousGoat Fri 14-Dec-18 15:37:45

Yes we do provide drop offs and pick ups to schools and preschool session but not for full days at another provider! Of course that’s insulting. You don’t get to decide what we find insulting or not and I don’t care if you think that’s unprofessional or not.

Youngandfree Fri 14-Dec-18 15:47:03

@Alarice why so early? What time does school start?

User02 Fri 14-Dec-18 18:00:14

@Tryinganewname - I apparently did not make things clear enough, My DC went to the normal council nursery which at that time was about 2.5 hours morning or afternoon. The creche was a specialist place. There was trained staff but as a back up one parent took a turn of staying at every session. The creche was the gentle start to a certain education type which was very succesful.
Those was my nursery choice.
What I see from the posts here is that getting child to nursery and then parent to work, working a full day and then back in time to pick up child. A day's work is usually enough or more to tire a person. The stress of the dash to nursery and then to work and the reverse at the end of the working day seems an awful lot of stress.
Then there is the cost in monetary terms, and the cost of living with the constant stress of always have to watch the clock to drop off and pick up child is a cost on the health of parent(s). This week I have seen a 30 -35 year old parent struck down with a stroke. I had health problems with my stress on getting DC to school and then me to work. My situation was not as stressful as some if the PPs have stated.
I am just saying is it all really worth it? It is horrible to be stuck in traffic scared you wont get there on time when a DC is involved. Rushing around at speed is not good for either DC or parent. Constant pressure is not healthy. The finance is another pressure. All these pressures are not good.
What about another option such as working part time or being a SAHP? It seems a lot of risky pressure when there is the option of not working or being part time.
I speak as someone who fell foul of the constant dashing trying to be the perfect mum and worker when really I was spreading myself too thin. If I had died, perhaps my DC would have missed me but the company I worked for would have replaced me without breaking step

Alarice Fri 14-Dec-18 18:10:46

Working part time or staying at home - bet no one ever thought of that <rolls eyes>

Notmorewashing Fri 14-Dec-18 18:27:45

@User02 how ignorant. Are you volunteering to pay for us mums who cannot afford to not work in order to give our children a good life then ????

tigwig76 Fri 14-Dec-18 18:47:24

Icannotremember I have been asked before and indeed have said no! Insulting is my opinion of it. The point I'm trying to get across is I am a fully qualified and very experienced childcare provider. I open at 7.30am and most children arrive before 8am. If I were to take on a baby/toddler for 30mins only to drop them off at a nursery it would prevent me from being available to the children who wanted to arrive whilst I was out. And I would have to take children in my care out with me. And what for?! 1 hours fee? Absolutely not worth it and would block me from taking on another child whose parents are happy to pay for all day.
When you say you know others who are happy to do this are you not confusing normal nursery/school runs with children aged 3 and over as that is entirely different to taking a baby to another childcare provider. I know about 30 other minders and never would any of them do that for the same reasons I've already said.

combatbarbie Fri 14-Dec-18 19:33:20

Why is DH not picking up some of the slack..... you both need to be at work for 8....you take it in turns?

Alarice Fri 14-Dec-18 19:57:05

He works way over the other side of town. He'd never get to work on time if he dropped the kids off.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »