Talk

Advanced search

put your replies here.....

(12 Posts)
musicianswidowAKAmumofmonsters Fri 22-Jun-07 12:54:51

I hate this topic especially recently so i am just going to reply to them all here and now!

YES you are being unreasonable
Get a f*ing grip
Switch the computer off step away and go do something constructive

Or AIBU?

LilRedWG Fri 22-Jun-07 12:55:46

PMSL

DoubleBluff Fri 22-Jun-07 12:56:01

You are being extremely unreasonable.
Get a life.

musicianswidowAKAmumofmonsters Fri 22-Jun-07 12:59:05

lol doublebluff

dmo Fri 22-Jun-07 14:28:26

i love this topic sometimes i pmsl so much dont often reply but just sigger to myself

anniebear Fri 22-Jun-07 14:30:40

I am guilty of enjoying this section!!!

But rarely posting in it also!!

(did once and some one had a go, rare that I do now lol)

It is funny to read at times!!!!! I like it lol

lucyellensmum Fri 22-Jun-07 14:32:29

i love it, and now i even find myself responding in real life "am i/would it be considered unreasonable......" fill in as appropriate to the situation!

BandofMothers Fri 22-Jun-07 14:34:39

It's a great section as long as you don't mind being told you're unreasonable if you are

RubyRioja Fri 22-Jun-07 14:36:24

Agree many threads are in the vein of - my dog is moulting, am I unreasonable to expect him to do this outdoors, but some (I think of my own one this way of course) are genuinely posing a question. I know if I ask a friend or Dh in RL if I am being unreasonable, I damn well expect them to say no, even if I am.

RubyRioja Fri 22-Jun-07 14:41:06

maybe should introduce a topic - I am peed off, want to whinge and have other people validate me!

ScottishMummy Fri 22-Jun-07 22:13:08

musicianswidowAKAmumofmonsters - lol

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO u are so reasonable
Sooooooooo lucid
so well balanced
keep them coming baby

Elasticwoman Sat 23-Jun-07 19:55:16

Yes you are being unreasonable because the whole world revolves around me me me and me alone. And don't be judgmental because I can't take any criticism, even if I've just asked for it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now