Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to be upset and slightly jealous

(11 Posts)
goldenwings Thu 21-Jun-07 11:02:37

because my friends are either pregnant or trying to get pregnant.

im supposed to be ttc myself but because i got diagnosed with an ovarian cyst weve had to put that plan on hold. im really happy for my friends but today i just really dont want to know.

ive got my hospital appointment tomorrow morning to check it. the cyst could have gone by itself in which case get out the baby dust lol but it could still be there in which case i have to wait until its removed. weve also got to see how it is attached to my ovary and theres a small chance i could lose it.

today i just really cant be doing with the pregancy and ttc talk and i cant muster up any enthusiam. god i sound like a heartless cow

normally i would happily get involved in conversations about ttc and pregnancy but i just cant do it today because I want to be ttc I want to be excited about getting pregnant and im scared that its not going to happen

Aitch Thu 21-Jun-07 11:05:44

yanbu. not at all. it's hard, this whole ttc business, and it's hard not being just the same as everyone else. i feel for you, really i do, as i've been there myself. i'm glad to say that it was all fine for me in the end, and i sincerely hope it will be for you too.

HonoriaGlossop Thu 21-Jun-07 11:06:50

I do totally understand the frustration you must feel but just try and think that "what's for you, won't go by you".

It's them now, but sometime it will be you -so don't take it personally today.

goldenwings Thu 21-Jun-07 11:11:57

sorry should have put ttc number 2 as i akready have a ds.

its just i was told i never would concieve and then i did and i yearn for another baby we would love a close age gap plus because i was told i wouldnt concieve we are slightly concerned about running into difficulties.

lissie Thu 21-Jun-07 11:14:18

YANBU, at all. i know how tough it is, hang in there!

LilRedWG Thu 21-Jun-07 11:34:32

Not at all unreasonable. Natural reaction. Hang in there!

lizziemun Thu 21-Jun-07 11:47:22

YANBU,

I can understand how you feel.

I know it is hard when it seems to be either getting pg when every thing is just not working for you.

We had this both times we were ttc everyone seem to be getting pg at the drop of a hat. It doesn't matter how happy i felt for them i couldn't help feeling jealous and thinking why couldn't it be us.

I hope you get some good news tomorrow.

CountessDracula Thu 21-Jun-07 11:48:06

no of course you are not
you can't help how you feel!

MarshaBrady Fri 22-Jun-07 14:41:13

no yanbu, and you are not a heartless cow. In fact, you're going through a hard time so would be better if you had some support.
Take care or yourself and hope tomorrow goes ok..

LowFatMilkshake Fri 22-Jun-07 14:56:01

YANBU it's hard, I m/c'd 3 times and each time with a much wanted baby. I know others have had much worse experiences. But at the time you just feel like th whole world is pregnant and having babies, just to highlight your plight.

I have my fingers crossed for you and an extra large tub of baby dust at the ready

XX

Justaboutmanaging Fri 22-Jun-07 15:21:03

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now