Talk

Advanced search

Most beautiful woman I have ever seen

(126 Posts)
Dopplerineffect Fri 10-Aug-18 21:23:50

So I have been out with my friends and met her new boyfriend. He got a bit tipsy and kept saying my friend was the most beautiful woman he has ever seen.
My other friend asked her oh , he replied well I don’t want anyone else but no you are not.

Well this has caused a major rumpus aibu to a bit 🙄.

emsiboob Fri 10-Aug-18 21:24:45

Are you pissed?

Torvi Fri 10-Aug-18 21:25:01

confusedgrin

Liskee Fri 10-Aug-18 21:25:14

I don't know what any of this means.

Bluelady Fri 10-Aug-18 21:26:03

?

onalongsabbatical Fri 10-Aug-18 21:26:20

Read it about six times.
Can't work it out at all.
Try again OP.

HemanOrSheRa Fri 10-Aug-18 21:26:28

Go home, love. You're drunk grin.

Ginger1982 Fri 10-Aug-18 21:26:32

😂

LipstickHandbagCoffee Fri 10-Aug-18 21:26:51

Your other mate is in a huff because her do wouldn’t say she was most beautiful woman he’d ever seen
Well, it’s a bit juvenile to fish for compliments but he could have told a white lie

KindergartenKop Fri 10-Aug-18 21:27:00

This all sounds a bit odd. Like my friends at school who were the 'love of each other's lives' and then split up 3 weeks into uni.

GreenMeerkat Fri 10-Aug-18 21:27:09

Well she did ask. At least he was honest.

The new boyfriend is being a bit cheesy and that would put me off because I'd know it was bullshit.

I think if I asked my DH the same question he's probably say I was, and be lying. If I asked for the truth he'd say the same as hers I imagine. If she didn't want an honest answer she shouldn't have asked the question.

speakout Fri 10-Aug-18 21:27:31

Makes no sense OP.

Glass of water and an early night is best.

C0untDucku1a Fri 10-Aug-18 21:28:17

I dont understand how people can not understand your op. It makes perect sense.

I dont think your other friend’s oh is getting any tonight grin

FannyCornforth Fri 10-Aug-18 21:28:28

Who? What? Why? Eh?

AveABanana Fri 10-Aug-18 21:28:43

You are all pissed.
Friend A's boyfriend is saying his girlfriend is the most beautiful women in the world evah.
Friend B's boyfriend is saying his girlfriend is just alright.
Everyone thinks Friend B's boyfriend would have been better just going to the loo and swerving the question.

Bluntness100 Fri 10-Aug-18 21:28:56

It's quite clear,

Her friends boyfriend got drunk and kept telling her friend, his girlfriend she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen,

So her other friend asked her partner if she was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen and he replied no.

Apparantly this has caused a bit of a rumpus.

And rhe op is drunk.

What's not clear? 🤣

ScreamingValenta Fri 10-Aug-18 21:28:57

Oh dear! It was an unwise question to ask, really. It sounds as though he answered honestly but perhaps not as tactfully as he could. Kicking up a fuss about it is pointless - it won't make her any more lovely in his eyes.

MrsChollySawcutt Fri 10-Aug-18 21:29:10

Clear as mud. Sounds pretty juvenile though.

Betsy86 Fri 10-Aug-18 21:29:16

Makes sense to me... new bf was complimenting his new gf loads said she was most beautiful woman ever.
Married couple in the group wife asks husband am i most beautiful to u he replys no but I don’t want anyone else.
So her husband thinks hes seen more beautiful women and now hus wifes pissed off??

GandTthankyou Fri 10-Aug-18 21:29:36

😂😂😂😂

MrsGrindah Fri 10-Aug-18 21:29:40

I understand. OP was out with Mate A and her new boyfriend whom I’ll call Brian and Mate B and her boyfriend Cyril. Brian says Mate A is the most beautiful woman he’s ever seen, so Mate B asks Cyril if she’s the most beautiful woman’s HE’S ever seen. Cyril replies honestly that whilst he wants to be with her no she’s not. And now there’s an atmosphere!

JoyceDivision Fri 10-Aug-18 21:29:45

I am the most beautiful woman so tell her mate to chill... She can't compete with me, be like comparing cheese to a bulb of fennel grin

Chalady Fri 10-Aug-18 21:29:49

Well its a big wide world out there, so Im sure he has seen lots of beautiful women. He was only telling the truth.

Singlenotsingle Fri 10-Aug-18 21:30:03

They've all had a few bevvies

ScreamingValenta Fri 10-Aug-18 21:30:34

I understood it. I am sober at the moment, though grin.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: