Talk

Advanced search

to think the worst part of the heatwave is the constantly sweaty (ahem) vulva?

(335 Posts)
ChoccoBiccy66 Tue 24-Jul-18 18:09:19

Yes, I have NC'd for this. blush

Anyone else getting irritated by constant irritation due to the heat? The sweat causes 'paper cuts' and it stings when I have a bath etc.

Roll on autumn!!!

OP’s posts: |
ElenOfTheWays Tue 24-Jul-18 18:21:40

Don't have this. Sounds terrible though. I get sweaty underboob. grin

Agree about Autumn. Summer is something to be endured.

MrSpock Tue 24-Jul-18 18:25:59

Don’t get this but do get sweaty boobs! I can’t wait for the rain!

CelebratedMonkey Tue 24-Jul-18 18:31:33

Yes I've had this. And I've been wearing lots of shorts under dresses to avoid chubrub but one day I wore footless tights and the pain afterwards was horrid! I was also (sorry tmi) a bit sore around my bum.

I actually ended up taking some thrush medicine as I decided maybe it was that - but maybe it was just the heat!

Since then have been trying to keep netherregions as cool as possible but not easy in this heat.

RiverTam Tue 24-Jul-18 18:33:06

I have a sweaty groin and sweaty underboobs. I’m going through pants and bras like nobody’s business, only I don’t have that many bras.

Oh, and chub rub too, formwhich I have failed to find any workable solution, so that’s dresses out the window!

Hadjab Tue 24-Jul-18 18:37:25

Honestly, if it was just a sweaty vulva, it wouldn’t be that big a deal! For me, it’s the fact that I sweat profusely from my forehead and upper lip - extremely embarrassing on public transport, particularly when you have to stand, but you can’t let go of the handle to wipe your face!!

FabulouslyGlamorousFerret Tue 24-Jul-18 18:39:28

There was a whole thread about 'minge mist' a while back!

ProblemSolved Tue 24-Jul-18 18:41:00

I'm a jogger and get sweaty underboob. I fix it by cutting a sheet of kitchen roll in half and folding half a sheet under each boob.
Honestly stops any heat and sweat redness.

For any other sweaty areas just wear loose cotton clothing? confused

ChoccoBiccy66 Tue 24-Jul-18 18:41:20

I'll have to search the minge mist thread!!

I tried a bit of Canesten but it's done nothing, I genuinely think it is the sweat reacting to the skin down there!

Also a hands up for the chub rub and the sweaty bra straps...

AlonsoTigerHeart Tue 24-Jul-18 18:42:38

Minge mist😂😂😂👏

thisneverendingsummer Tue 24-Jul-18 18:44:04

I think you mean VAGINA, not vulva. hmm

arranfan Tue 24-Jul-18 18:44:08

FabulouslyGlamorousFerret - I was thinking about that smile

Fanjo and minge mist

thisneverendingsummer Tue 24-Jul-18 18:44:47

grin

Phosphorus Tue 24-Jul-18 18:44:54

No, the worst is the nausea and headache.

The oppressive humidity.

Oliphantintheroom Tue 24-Jul-18 18:47:36

Vulva is the correct terminology for the outer parts thisneverendingsummer labia, clitoris etc
Vagina is the canal

CelebratedMonkey Tue 24-Jul-18 18:48:30

Yes it's definitely vulva...

I have some contact irritation around where my bra sits in my arm pit too. So gross.

I truly hate this weather.

Oliphantintheroom Tue 24-Jul-18 18:50:53

It doesn’t help with the sweating per se but I am so paranoid about smelling that I put deodorant on my bikini line, down the middle of my back and under my boobs.
I am looking forward to autumn!

ChoccoBiccy66 Tue 24-Jul-18 18:51:14

@thisneverendingsummer if your vagina is able to produce sweat then you need to make an appointment with your GP grin

AfterSchoolWorry Tue 24-Jul-18 18:51:30

😂😂😂 I think thisneverendingsummer is joking Oliphantintheroom

I don't get that so much as the under boob sweat. Well, sweat everywhere but that's the worst for me! 💦💦 💦

ChoccoBiccy66 Tue 24-Jul-18 18:51:56

Ah I have read that before @arranfan!

Littledidsheknow Tue 24-Jul-18 18:57:15

I'm a chub, so sweaty fanjo, underboob, hair, forehead and upper lip here. Also chub rub.sad

The "paper cuts" you describe sound awful though, OP... never heard of those before.

Icouldbehappy Tue 24-Jul-18 19:00:18

I’ve stopped wearing pants as I get too hot wink
I saw a post on Facebook the other day. It was a video of a woman on a bus, with her skirt lifted up, fanning her fanjo. Someone commented that it would sound like Peruvian pan pipes grin
I cackled with laughter at that! Though I didn’t comment or like it as I’m a teacher so I’m careful on Facebook wink

Icouldbehappy Tue 24-Jul-18 19:01:26

Oh and someone advised me to stick panty liners in my bra and this absorbs the sweat!
It works.
You’re welcome wink

CigarsofthePharoahs Tue 24-Jul-18 19:02:28

My sweaty offering of the day: -
Ds1, who is 7, gave me a hug in the crowded corridor we were waiting in to pick up ds2. He then said in a really loud voice: -
"Mummy, why are you all wet?"
Thanks for that.
I am currently finding that a sweaty undercarriage is leading to chafing and the need to do contortions to put on plasters or slather with sudocrem.
I hate this weather.

GorgonLondon Tue 24-Jul-18 19:03:51

I don't get any of these.
Are you all on the larger side or is it just one of those things?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in