Talk

Advanced search

AIBU, will me eyes fall out?

(5 Posts)
Tangled59 Wed 13-Jun-18 11:21:48

I realy wan to get a lash lift and tint!

But what if it makes me blind or my lashes fall out or something?

Also is it ridiculous to cough up for something you could achieve witj mascara?

Branleuse Wed 13-Jun-18 11:32:57

I got a lash tint last time I got my brows done. Looks quite nice actually. I will fed get it again, especially for summer holidays

hellsbellsmelons Wed 13-Jun-18 11:47:02

Go for it.
None of that will happen!
No melodramatics are required here.
Go somewhere with recommendations and you'll be good to go.
I've never had it done BTW but 2 of my friends get it done regularly and they love it!

Boffin90 Wed 13-Jun-18 11:49:23

Please make sure you get patch tested for the tint and adhesive. If these are fine, they should look fab. 😊

Porridgeprincess Wed 13-Jun-18 12:14:09

A good salon will insist on a 24 hour patch test, and this is just to make sure tou are not allergic.

I have had mine tinted since my teens as I am very fair and without them I feel I can look very pale and plain. I love have them done and get my brows tinted too . I love seeing my eyes look nice and bright in the mornings when they are done and then not needing mascara for the day.

I will be very honest and say that on one occasion, in all my 20 years having this done, did the dye go into my eye. What happened then it that I had to keep my eye closed and my eye just watered like mad and it ran out. It was stinging but I lived smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: