Talk

Advanced search

To think that Samantha Brick is a total nob?

(70 Posts)
QueenOfMyWorld Tue 12-Jun-18 19:44:19

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/6511442/kelly-brooks-right-working-mums-do-work-less-hard-women-without-kids/

HelenaDove Tue 12-Jun-18 19:45:33

Awww they really think this kind of thing will make the menz like them dont they?

DaanSaaf Tue 12-Jun-18 19:47:53

Yabu to have only just realised! Also for posting a S*n link wink

DontDribbleOnTheCarpet Tue 12-Jun-18 19:48:25

Doesn't she want to be Katie Hopkins when she grows up? I vaguely remember a laughable "article" about women hating her for being too beautiful. Haven't read anything she's written since but I don't imagine she has churned out anything more worth reading.

For the record, I have four children and I work (very hard) 15 hours a day, seven days a week. I think that's plenty.

RailReplacementBusService Tue 12-Jun-18 19:52:47

She is a professional troll and a Katie Hopkins wannabe. I doubt she believes half the stuff she writes.

HarrietKettleWasHere Tue 12-Jun-18 19:54:12

She's married to a walrus.

FittonTower Tue 12-Jun-18 19:55:19

You only hate her because she's prettier than you.
Apparently.

wiccamum Tue 12-Jun-18 19:58:07

Oh ffs!! Big up the sisterhood and thanks a bunch for your support Brick! Yes, she is a total knob. I work full time, very demanding job and I’m a mother of 1. It’s attitudes like this that make me feel guilty about letting the fact I’m a parent “get in the way” of me being able to do my job properly...or should I say, people thinking I can’t do it, as well as being a mum. I feel like I have to hide how hard it really is balancing the two as I don’t want any colleagues judging me like this, and thinking I’m not pulling my weight. Behind the scenes my daily life is like a milatary operation, of diary juggling, racing between appointments, crying, begging and cajoling...all so I can maintain the facade of “professionalism”...so really not hard work at all!!! 🤯😡

Bramble71 Tue 12-Jun-18 19:58:50

Oh not her again. Ugh.

Moonkissedlegs Tue 12-Jun-18 20:02:40

Samantha Brick? Is it 2013?!

GooodMythicalMorning Tue 12-Jun-18 20:04:28

Oh I thought she'd gone away by now!

wiccamum Tue 12-Jun-18 20:05:56

“Abuse our kindness and generosity at your peril.”

Do. Fuck. Off. Dear

And this comes from a working mum who has missed birthdays, nativity plays, Christmas mornings and hospital appointments. Didn’t see anyone “ carrying the weight” for me then, did I?

Once again fuck off...with bells on biatch!!!

Fluffyears Tue 12-Jun-18 20:06:21

But she’s so beautiful dontcha know!!!!

SemperIdem Tue 12-Jun-18 20:06:57

Both she and Kelly Brook desperately wanted to be mothers but were unable to realise that hope.

I don’t really care what their opinions are.

wiccamum Tue 12-Jun-18 20:08:37

Oh, yeh sorry...I was temporarily blinded by her beauty and grace 😆

I humbly apologise for I am but a wretched, ugly thing what cannot know, nor dare to gaze upon such loveliness 😂😂😂😂

QueenOfMyWorld Tue 12-Jun-18 20:19:15

Yes was the being beautiful thing supposed to be ironic? The arrogant mare

mimibunz Tue 12-Jun-18 20:21:19

Ugh, Samantha Brick and the missing link she married.

Spudlet Tue 12-Jun-18 20:21:39

Oh good, her again. Just what we need.

[keels over and dies from sheer lack of excitement]

PoppyPopTart Tue 12-Jun-18 20:23:20

I'm not a mum and I think this is a load of make-up bollocks designed to shit stir and raise the hackles of working mums. I work with plenty of mums who do a fine job, and some non-mums who slack off to say the least. You never get men having this sort of shite spewed about them do you? It's always women!

wiccamum Tue 12-Jun-18 20:27:27

Hmmmm, not sure who to feel the most sorry for. Her for being married to that moustache or him for being married to, well,...her!?

HollowTalk Tue 12-Jun-18 20:28:25

Is she the one we're meant to be jealous of?

Lemonsherberts Tue 12-Jun-18 20:31:14

You get lazy mums and non mums. Same for men.
It’s like saying you’d never employ an under 25 because they’d always be ringing in sick with a hangover. May well be true for some, but others will have a very good work ethic.
She’s an idiot.
If she thinks that attending sports day is pandering to your child’s every whim and creating a little emperor, hopefully she doesn’t reproduce unless her attitutude changes. Quite frankly at the moment, it stinks.

thecatsthecats Tue 12-Jun-18 20:32:13

Samantha Brick is too damaged to be offended by.

She did her first stunt knowing she'd be ridiculed to help raise the money for ivf when they'd exhausted their funds. Since then, no success. Now she's making these statements and... I don't know, but she's obviiusly not happy with her life. I guess she's either trying to raise more money or filling the void.

SerenDippitty Tue 12-Jun-18 20:36:59

I agree she’s damaged. She’s in her late 40s so probably too late to have kids now.

DrinkFeckArseGirls Tue 12-Jun-18 20:39:34

Isn’t that photo of SB back from 2013? wink

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: