Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to ask any bikers if..

(6 Posts)
ballstomonty Tue 12-Jun-18 09:34:29

they know what women's biker group got off the ouistreham to Portsmouth ferry on sunday morning at 6.45?
I am looking for a group to join and this one seemed really friendly but due to going through customs I wasn't able to stop and ask them. Thanks

ColonelCakes Tue 12-Jun-18 09:45:29

Vicious cunts? www.google.co.uk/amp/www.konbini.com/en/lifestyle/vicious-cunts-biker-babes/amp/

ballstomonty Tue 12-Jun-18 10:02:51

I don't think so, there was a big mix of different bikes. Do you know of that group colonel? I don't think it's really what I am looking for!

UterusUterusGhali Tue 12-Jun-18 10:13:16

If they were in Pompey is there a chance they headed to Loomies? Try looking on insta with the # loomies and see if you can see them? Or any other suitable hashtag.

ballstomonty Tue 12-Jun-18 10:30:12

hi no they were getting off the ferry all had GB plates the they broke up on the M27 and went in different directions, so I assumed that they were returning from a trip, Loomies looks good though I will check it out next time I am that way.

ColonelCakes Wed 13-Jun-18 09:31:02

I know of VC through my cousin, I think the coverage makes them seem much more “fashion” than they are - I think they’re just friendly!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: