Talk

Advanced search

Are these mattresses with names just a gimmick?

(5 Posts)
HunnidBands Mon 28-May-18 02:57:22

Eve, Leesa, Casper and the other one - all memory foam and all the same apart from the colour. They all also offer a 100 day guarantee if you’re not satisfied. Is it all part of the same company or what? Does anyone on here have one of these mattresses?

At 500 quid a pop they’re not cheap but it’s so confusing which one do you plump for?

SneakyGremlins Mon 28-May-18 02:58:01

I know the Eve one always gets great reviews.

HunnidBands Mon 28-May-18 03:17:08

There’s one which on the ads seems to have the Which seal of approval but I can’t remember which one they said yay too. Plus it might not be up to date, sometimes they have the Which seal of approval thing years later.

I really need a new mattress and would buy one but which fucker is the best one? They literally all look the same bar the colour.

steff13 Mon 28-May-18 04:24:05

Get a Purple.

CantankerousCamel Mon 28-May-18 04:27:55

We got the herdy sleep after months of research as couldn’t find a single bad review, plus has natural wool which regulates body temp which I needed. DH gefs hot at night and I couldn’t hvs anything that would warm us up which all the others do.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: