Talk

Advanced search

To think Peppa Pig is baby CRACK?!

(32 Posts)
stellenbosch Wed 25-Apr-18 19:29:46

OMG!

The withdrawals when an episode ends!

The shaking, crying, screaming... and DC gets pretty upset too... 不不不

But, seriously! What subliminal shit do they have going on in-between frames? You cannot move DC when it's on, but the breakdown when it's over is proper mental?!! Lol

stellenbosch Wed 25-Apr-18 20:52:36

No one else?

stoplickingthetelly Wed 25-Apr-18 20:55:27

My 2 year old is the same. You need to watch it on Netflix instead - no adverts!

LorelaiVictoriaGilmore Wed 25-Apr-18 20:57:50

YANBU. And it is a gateway programme for harder stuff like Paw Patrol and Thomas and Friends. I wish my ds had never watched his first episode.

EdensMummy16 Wed 25-Apr-18 20:58:09

My daughter is the same.

"More Peppa Pig... MORE PEPPA PIIIIIIG!!!!"

confused

DwangelaForever Wed 25-Apr-18 21:06:11

My daughter isn't a fan at all, she will watch if it's on but isn't obsessed! She loves biggleton, the go jetters and unfortunately the teletubbies 唐** I was picking her up from my mums after work on Monday and saw her waving through the window (thought it was at me, but it was just the teletubbies )

stellenbosch Wed 25-Apr-18 21:52:38

Lol
'More, more, more!'

Yep 莞

FostersHomeForImaginaryFriends Wed 25-Apr-18 21:54:29

My two year old hates it.

However he does love paw patrol which is the most annoying programme in the history of the universe.

YouBetterWORK Wed 25-Apr-18 22:23:05

Cannot stand the bratty pig; I can only pray when DD is of the toddler tv age something else has taken it's place in the popularity stakes. There will be lots of stuff I'll be happy for her to watch I'm sure, but I'm sure as heck going to try my hardest to make the Work house a Peppa free one!

Godotsarrived Wed 25-Apr-18 22:25:29

Wait until they discover Blaze and the Monster Machines.... the horror

PatriciaHolm Wed 25-Apr-18 22:26:19

Yep. Then 2 yr old once watched it pretty much all the way to Australia...

NapQueen Wed 25-Apr-18 22:26:54

We are in the thick of the Blaze zone. 3yo ds even knows the names of the episodes and requests specific ones.

malvinandhobbes Wed 25-Apr-18 22:28:04

Yes, it is intense but it passes. I'd say ride it out, enjoy a few extra cups of tea, and next week it will over. Just don't let her transition to paw patrol until you really, really need an easy week.

Justinecase1985 Wed 25-Apr-18 22:30:21

Peppppppaaaaaaaa!
Every bloody supermarket!
She even has to have the yogurts. Why cant they make Pepper Pig broccoli and spinach?!
Shes an obnoxious little creature too!

BabloHoney Wed 25-Apr-18 22:30:31

Peppa does my tree in, though shes a marginal improvement on Bing.

Much prefer Sarah & Duck or Hey Duggee. Got a bit of a soft spot for Ben and Holly too, mainly for Nanny Plums cutting comments (I possibly need to start getting out a little bit more grin)

Justinecase1985 Wed 25-Apr-18 22:33:21

Keep away from RaaRaa the Lion. If I ever meet Lorraine Kelly.....

shakeyourcaboose Wed 25-Apr-18 22:34:19

Bablo you'll be familiar with stick stick sticky stick?

SockQueen Wed 25-Apr-18 22:37:25

I've deliberately kept DS away from Peppa precisely because I'd heard this.

He's an ITNG junkie instead wink

Calledyoulastnightfromglasgow Wed 25-Apr-18 22:37:47

Peppa Pig and Ben and Holly amuse me enough so I am stand them (seven years of Peppa and counting)

Thank god mine hate Paw Patrol.

There is some awful shite on c Beebies. What is that one about the paedo looking weird old thing living on an island with a girl and some odd looking conkers?

MyKingdomForBrie Wed 25-Apr-18 22:38:55

Never shown dd anything but CBeebies based on the peppa horror stories Ive heard!!

Frenchsticker Wed 25-Apr-18 22:41:14

MORE PEPPA!!!

DD is 5 now and still quite likes it. Although thank Christ they did some new episodes recently because Ive now seen all the old ones 1000 times

beargryllshasabigrope Wed 25-Apr-18 22:42:02

My nearly 3yo is full on addicted. He even gives me a run down of the plot of any particular episode at random intervals throughout the day. I hate that pig family.

TheImprobableGirl Wed 25-Apr-18 22:42:38

called do you mean abney and teal? It got my kids into eating porridge grin

Katie fecking morag does my head in though, or what I like to call @the really boring teacup programme which probably has a proper name...

wonderstar1216 Wed 25-Apr-18 22:44:18

Oh bloody hell blaze and the monster machines and paw patrol. DS1 and now DS2. I'm actually quite glad when they advertise new episodes. Don't get me started on fireman Sam either!

Longdistance Wed 25-Apr-18 22:45:14

Im NOT complaining about Peppa (fucking) Pig, she saved my life when dds were babies.
And do you know what? They would happily sit down and watch it now theyre 7 and 8.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now 罈

Already registered? Log in with: