Advanced search

Fighting in front if baby!

(15 Posts)
Motherduckling Mon 16-Apr-18 14:07:18

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Motherduckling Mon 16-Apr-18 14:08:06

Spaghettijumper Mon 16-Apr-18 14:08:49

WTF? Your partner and his sister had a screaming match while he was holding your baby and then the sister hit your DH? Is that right?

Wolfiefan Mon 16-Apr-18 14:09:22

What would I do? Stay the fuck away from the lot of them. Does DH bicker with you too?

ethelfleda Mon 16-Apr-18 14:09:56

I wouldn't be pleased. At 10 months the baby will surely understand what is happening as well. Not to mention it being dangerous. I would physically hit anyone anyway but especially not someone holding a baby! Not good behaviour.

PinkHeart5914 Mon 16-Apr-18 14:10:28

What kind of adult siblings punch each other, what a classy lot they must be!

Toddlers and young children siblings might fight a little sometimes but I would never expect adult siblings to act this way

ethelfleda Mon 16-Apr-18 14:10:32

That should say I wouldn't hit someone!

Motherduckling Mon 16-Apr-18 14:10:57

Spaghettijumper Mon 16-Apr-18 14:13:03

In that case I'd be telling my DH that if that sister came near me or my baby again I'd be calling the police unless she wised up really fast and came on her hands and knees to apologise. Imagine if she'd hit your baby or your DH had dropped her/fallen over. She sounds like a total nutter that you need to stay far away from.

LimonViola Mon 16-Apr-18 14:15:06

How bizarre confused

The 'you should forgive her because she's older than you' thing, where's that from? Are they from a certain culture where respect for age and birth order trumps all?

I wouldn't be allowing the child near the sister again or the MIL if that's her attitude, unless it was at a public place under close supervision (MIL only: SIL, never again)

Motherduckling Mon 16-Apr-18 14:16:18

LimonViola Mon 16-Apr-18 14:16:35

Hiding doesn't hide it for everyone else. Just for you.

Travis1 Mon 16-Apr-18 14:17:28

Would I fuck have any of them around my child. Tell MIL she's deluded and have sod all to do with the lot of them

LittleMyLikesSnuffkin Mon 16-Apr-18 14:18:01

Honestly? Not only would I not be apologising in your shoes, it would be a cold day in hell before any of them were allowed near my child.

Has anything like this ever happened before? I mean the screaming and the violence generally in this family?

Teaandbiscuits35 Mon 16-Apr-18 14:23:10

Definitely tell them all to fuck off and stay away from your family until they grow up and learn how to behave like civilised people. Disgusting behaviour and you weren't even a tiny bit unreasonable.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: