Talk

Advanced search

To try to find Mhari?

(16 Posts)
BillywilliamV Sun 18-Mar-18 21:54:51

She is the angel who found my DD collapsed on the street in Liverpool town centre yesterday after her drink had been spiked. She called an ambulance and contacted me and left my DD with her scarf and leggings, which I would love to return to her with my undying gratitude. My skin crawls when I think what might have happened had Mhari not helped her.

mintich Sun 18-Mar-18 21:55:35

Oh wow! Have you posted to Facebook?

RunMummyRun68 Sun 18-Mar-18 21:56:28

liverpool local radio?

one of those Facebook status things which travel?

hope your dd is ok, how terrifying!

Aprilmightmemynewname Sun 18-Mar-18 21:56:44

Wow so nice to hear such people do still exist.
Hope she is OK - terrifying for you I am sure.

MrsMozart Sun 18-Mar-18 21:56:53

What an excellent lady.

I hope your DD is okay.

LittleMyLikesSnuffkin Sun 18-Mar-18 21:58:21

I can’t help it but sounds like we need more people like Mhari in the world!

Hope you track her down and that your daughter is ok now.

iheartmichellemallon Sun 18-Mar-18 22:01:09

Facebook with pictures of the scarf & local radio. Glad your DD is ok & lovely to hear there are good people out there.

NaiceToMeetYou Sun 18-Mar-18 22:04:16

Amazing. I'd take to Facebook and Twitter, maybe with #findmhari. I'm from Liverpool and would happily share it.

NaiceToMeetYou Sun 18-Mar-18 22:04:38

Ps hope dd is doing ok flowers

BillywilliamV Sun 18-Mar-18 22:07:50

I will try all these things, many thanks. My DD is very subdued today but she will be okay. She has learnt a valuable lesson about trust, its a high price though. You dont expect these things to happen to you and yours.

WorraLiberty Sun 18-Mar-18 22:09:04

Assuming your DD has a crime number, tell her to ring the police and they can pass on her phone number.

WorraLiberty Sun 18-Mar-18 22:10:31

Actually that wouldn't work, as I've just realised she called the ambulance. Sorry OP.

FrancisCrawford Sun 18-Mar-18 22:11:02

Thank heavens for Mhari.

Glad your DD is ok.

Snowysky20009 Sun 18-Mar-18 22:11:21

Hope your dd recovers. I've had it done to me, it was horrible- by a so called 'friends' boyfriend.

Hope you find her, what a kind person, we need more people like this in the world.

GabsAlot Sun 18-Mar-18 22:31:19

hope you find her id say twitter is your best bet would be happy to tweet about it have a thounsad followers

CrochetBelle Sun 18-Mar-18 22:34:19

I had a Mhairi, around 15 years ago.

I had my drink spiked in the bar I worked in after my shift was finished. I was thrown out at closing time, and found collapsed in the street in the early hours by a stranger who called an ambulance. I don't remember anything other than knowing it was a male and I kept saying thank you.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: