Talk

Advanced search

to love my bed 🛏

(17 Posts)
ItsBeenAHellofaDay Sun 18-Mar-18 00:13:23

Just that! It's been one hell of a week and I've just climbed into bed! Covers on! Hot water bottle at the ready! I'm happy smile aaaaaahhhh smile bliss

Craftylittlething Sun 18-Mar-18 00:16:59

My bed is my favourite place ever, enjoy!

AgentZigzag Sun 18-Mar-18 00:28:02

The worst thing about being in such bliss is that you fall asleep and can't revel in it more grin

Queenoftheblitz Sun 18-Mar-18 00:29:12

My bed is like a big marshmallow. I love it so much.

TathitiPete Sun 18-Mar-18 00:36:28

Fresh, clean, lighted scented sheets... Bliss!

GrainneWail Sun 18-Mar-18 00:42:07

My sheets will be changed on Monday to get over the start of what will be a crappy week...can't wait to get into them! Bed is great.

TooMuchGreys Sun 18-Mar-18 01:15:49

My bed is my most absolute favourite place ever ❤️

Worlds0kayestmum Sun 18-Mar-18 02:51:27

I love my bed but my 10 month old has been waging a campaign to keep me away from it since he was born. I miss it very much.

AgentZigzag Sun 18-Mar-18 02:56:25

Aww, will he not snuggle in with you Worlds?

Or are you not wanting to share? grin

Worlds0kayestmum Sun 18-Mar-18 02:59:58

Haha, I'm too nervous to co-sleep and I don't tend to feed in bed because my OH works long hours and I don't like to disturb him. Been trying to establish a relationship with the sofa but it's just not the same. I want my bed!

AgentZigzag Sun 18-Mar-18 03:19:03

If I can say this without it sounding as though I'm questioning what you feel is right, aren't the probs snuggling them in when the DC under 6 months and not able to roll themselves over or regulate their body temp?

I had both mine in from the off whenever they woke up in the middle of the night, it just felt sooo good and so right. They're 8 and 17 now and not so accommodating grin they were in a gro bag thingy and out of the covers between us so could punch me in the face move themselves about if needs be.

They're just so lovely at 10 mnths odd <pines> lol

Worlds0kayestmum Sun 18-Mar-18 03:31:45

That's ok, I just don't feel comfortable doing it personally, I could do with losing weight and worry about smothering him and he was 9 weeks early so still quite small and I have become quite reliant on the breathing monitor he sleeps on since being discharged from NICU blush

He is at a lush age though smile

Simulcrum Sun 18-Mar-18 03:35:59

Norwegian duvet is the way forward!

AgentZigzag Sun 18-Mar-18 04:03:10

Yeah, even though mine were both pretty big that having to hear they're still breathing gives you that pit of the stomach panic. Get away with the blush at the breathing monitor, grab whatever makes you feel more comfortable with both hands.

Mine not being small probably did make a difference to what I did, I've never thought about it before.

He'll be climbing in to starfish you out of your bed at 2 am on his own before you know it grin

Worlds0kayestmum Sun 18-Mar-18 06:32:40

I wasn't so worried with my eldest but him being premature does add an extra level of worry. He was 3lbs9oz when discharged to come home so couldn't come into our bed even if i had been confident, the little dot.

He's just evicted me for the day, OH is still in bed, I'm very jealous grin

Autumnchill Sun 18-Mar-18 06:58:18

Our train out of London got cancelled yesterday evening so had to get a later one which meant we missed our connection by seconds (saw the train pulling out as we pulled in) which resulted in an hour 20 minute wait for next train. Finally got home and sank onto our Eve mattress and asleep within a minute.

I love my bed

dudsville Sun 18-Mar-18 07:06:29

Oh god, bed is my one true addiction.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: