Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to think that the ladies are disgusting

(154 Posts)
Limphandshakes Mon 12-Mar-18 19:57:36

I’m fed up of walking into the ladies toilets into restaurants let alone bars or pubs and finding the ladies toilets littered with toilet role and what I am assuming pee! Why can’t anyone wipe or put it down the toilet/bin?!?

MissionItsPossible Mon 12-Mar-18 19:59:23

Sounds like the men’s toilets in restaurants in general too. People are disgusting little shits, aren’t they?

FissionChips Mon 12-Mar-18 20:01:57

Worst thing is period blood smeared on the cubicle walls. <vomit >

Sparklesocks Mon 12-Mar-18 20:02:42

I think public loos are generally a bit grim unfortunately, unless the establishment regularly tends to them. People can be gross!

HerSymphonyAndSong Mon 12-Mar-18 20:02:42

Ironically it’s often the hoverers and the ones who insist on putting down paper on the loo seat who create exactly the situation where you don’t want to touch any surfaces with any part of your body, including your arse cheeks. That’s why there is wee on the seats and paper on the floor

Aprilmightmemynewname Mon 12-Mar-18 20:03:24

I cleaned a student bar loos for a while and the ladies much much worse than the men's!! envy(not envy at all)

GnomeDePlume Mon 12-Mar-18 20:03:40

I feel bad saying it but when I was a swimming pool lifeguard I always preferred cleaning the men's rather than the women's.

ShutUpBaz Mon 12-Mar-18 20:04:04

Having worked in pubs for as long as I have I can totally agree. Womens toilets are way worse than mens. I'd like to know what possesses grown adult females to spray liquid shit all over the top of toilet seat and floor or wipe period blood on walls. There are no excuses for that.

Sprinklesinmyelbow Mon 12-Mar-18 20:05:30

Er? If I walked into a restaurant and the loos were disgusting I’d immediately go and complain. It’s a restaurant, not the local park public loos!

Idontdowindows Mon 12-Mar-18 20:07:00

I cleaned toilets in my summer holidays when I was in secondary.

I much prefered cleaning the women's over the men's.

At least the women's didn't have shit smeared on the ceilings sad

Sprinklesinmyelbow Mon 12-Mar-18 20:14:06

I used to clean loos too. Urinals! Boke

Fekko Mon 12-Mar-18 20:15:50

I once used a unisex cubicle at a service station. There was poo all up the back of the door. Who? How? Why?

KC225 Mon 12-Mar-18 20:17:08

Is this another trans thread

Andrewofgg Mon 12-Mar-18 20:17:51

Forty-odd years ago I had a short-lived summer job cleaning tables and loos at a cafe at London Zoo. As an innocent (well, a bit) young man I was astonished at how filthy the ladies' loos were compared with the men's.

The manager, known in those unenlightened days as the manageress, told me that the humans were the filthiest f*ckers in the place, and she was spot on.

FaFoutis Mon 12-Mar-18 20:19:35

There were poo bullets on the floor in John Lewis ladies last time I went. It looked like a huge rabbit had been in, but smelled much worse than that.

BillywigSting Mon 12-Mar-18 20:22:57

I've cleaned toilets in my time and the womens are far far wose than the mens.

Used sanitary towels stuck to the cubicle door anyone?

Blood all over the floor?

Puke blocking the sinks...

Twas lovely....

Vinorosso74 Mon 12-Mar-18 20:25:36

YANBU. It never ceases to amaze me the mess people can leave. The state people would leave office toilets in always amazed me. Grim.

Pinkvoid Mon 12-Mar-18 20:32:10

grin at ‘poo bullets’.

It is widely known that women’s toilets are worse than men’s and various friends who have had to clean toilets as part of their job have confirmed this.

It’s a myth that we are the cleaner and more hygienic gender and that is complete proof.

RainbowGlitterFairy Mon 12-Mar-18 20:33:57

Another one who having worked pubs would much rather clean the mens. How is it drunk men can aim while standing but women can manage to get it over the floor/up the walls and in one case even on the fucking ceiling? I mean how is that even physically possible?

Limphandshakes Mon 12-Mar-18 20:48:11

Not another trans thread as far as in am aware as posting but for a v. Long time I’m disgusted

worstwitch18 Mon 12-Mar-18 20:48:24

KC225 why don't you read it and find out ffs.

The only really bad toilets I have encountered have been in public parks tbh. Never seen ladies loos with faeces or blood smeared anywhere. Sometimes wet seats but to be fair that can be spray from flushing on some toilet models.

dementedma Mon 12-Mar-18 20:50:21

blimey, where do you all go to the toilet? I've never seen period blood on walls in any public loo.

The worst public loos are in France. Beyond disgusting!

Dahlietta Mon 12-Mar-18 20:52:49

KC225 why don't you read it and find out ffs.

I thought KC225 was being funny. It made me smile anyway!

Eveforever Mon 12-Mar-18 20:55:33

Also, why can't some people flush the toilet?! I don't want to see anyone's floaters and flushing isn't exactly difficult.

HerSymphonyAndSong Mon 12-Mar-18 20:56:02

“blimey, where do you all go to the toilet?”

I work in a university - the staff loos are fine but the student union is something to behold

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: