Talk

Advanced search

To wish a CBEEBIES character DEAD

(137 Posts)
likeacrow Mon 12-Mar-18 18:25:55

Bing: some kind of child rabbit with a weird old man sock puppet who follows him around as his full time carer. For the uninitiated, his escapades mainly involve him whinging and moaning about some shit like dropping an ice cream or finding a weird potato or wanting a plaster...
Surely THE most annoying TV character ever to be dreamt up. He's such a whiny little nobhead! Unfortunately my almost 1 year old bloody loves him. Sometimes it's the only way I can get her to eat her tea, by having this idiot on the tele.
He makes me feel genuine anger.
Give me Peppa any day of the week over this needy dickhead.
Anyone else...?

BigFatGoalie Mon 12-Mar-18 18:27:28

I clicked on your link ONLY to type Bing.
YADNBU

ElephantsYeah Mon 12-Mar-18 18:38:43

Can your hit squad target postman pat next?

SharronNeedles Mon 12-Mar-18 18:40:04

1000000% agree. Hate him.
Fortunately 1 of the 2 episodes on each morning (after teletubbies, around 7.10am) has been replaced with a monkey thing so only half the amount of bing to deal with.

Wtf is flop??

Fix it flop!!

Tidypidy Mon 12-Mar-18 18:40:44

Tree fu Tom is on my hit list along with Bing, Peter Rabbit and Kate and Minmin.

frasier Mon 12-Mar-18 18:41:20

Night Garden, the lot of them please. I don't even know what they are called - the plinky plonky whoopsie wiggle prats.

MyKingdomForBrie Mon 12-Mar-18 18:41:33

I can’t get too wound up about Bing. I would like to know who the sock man cater thing is though.

BaronessBomburst Mon 12-Mar-18 18:42:14

There's a poster with a name along the lines of BeingATwatIsABingThing. I nod every time I see them.

Awwlookatmybabyspider Mon 12-Mar-18 18:43:35

I used to love Postman Pat. He was my first crush.grin.

SharronNeedles Mon 12-Mar-18 18:44:41

My mum assumed bing and flip were a gay couple until she heard bing speak

GrannyGrissle Mon 12-Mar-18 18:44:50

Bing needs snaring. Rude whining wussie drama queen. I'll be your alibi OP if you kill off that verminous little shit.

likeacrow Mon 12-Mar-18 18:45:12

ElephantsYeah I don't mind a bit of Postman Pat!
Frasier you made me lol grin

RoughPatchMum Mon 12-Mar-18 18:45:16

I fucking hate Bing with a passion, YADNBU. The voice grates on me soooo bad. If DS ever starts whining like that I will need to find a Flop equivalent to take him.

lostmyfeckingkeysagain Mon 12-Mar-18 18:45:49

Clicked on thread hoping someone else has murderous thoughts about Topsy and Tim's Mum. She's just so fucking smug. Every time she says "twintastic Topsy and twintabulous Tim" I do a mini-sick in my mouth.

mrspapalazarou Mon 12-Mar-18 18:47:13

Yes I vote Postman Pat too, he's so useless but everyone thinks he's great.

I can't stand it when Ben phones him with a special delivery - he specifically asks "how soon can you get here?" To which Pat always replies "I'm on my way".

That's not what he asked you you moron! 10mins? 20mins? 3hours? Answer the man angry

AttillaThePun Mon 12-Mar-18 18:47:31

YADNBU.

Ugh.

I'm also really creeped out by the weird floating yoga-doing wotsits. (shudder)

Funnyface1 Mon 12-Mar-18 18:47:49

My ds had moved on from bing but my dd is now watching it. Watched "mural" the other day and had the rage, he drives me mad.

AverageSnowflake Mon 12-Mar-18 18:49:05

Bing is dreadful! Worst shite on CBeebies.

MissWilmottsGhost Mon 12-Mar-18 18:49:35

I can deal with Bing.

It's Justin I want to strangle angry

WeeCheekyBird Mon 12-Mar-18 18:52:12

Bing and Peter Rabbit belong in a stew.

Topsy and Tim are little smart arses too. And that's before I get started on their parents and gran.

I'm fact the teapot travels lot need banished too.

Cbeebies makes me inwardly despair in general.. But WeeCheekyChick loves it 😒

PragmaticWench Mon 12-Mar-18 18:54:48

Topsy and Tim's mum.
The waybaloos.
All of In The Night Garden.

I'd rather eat sick than suffer them again.

Pinkvoid Mon 12-Mar-18 18:55:03

I don’t mind Bing although I wish he’d speak in correct English grin.

It’s Topsy and Tim and their parents for me, they’re insufferably smug.

dingdongdigeridoo Mon 12-Mar-18 19:02:23

I just knew it’d be Bing. And yes to Topsy and Tim’s mum. She’s the sort of mum you’d be stuck talking to at the school gate and she’d use her mum voice on you.

I also nominate Teal from Abney and Teal. She just has an awful baby talk voice.

ShutUpRobert Mon 12-Mar-18 19:02:56

Tipsy and Tom's dad is sexy.

T2517 Mon 12-Mar-18 19:04:37

Tree Fu Tom and a lot of the letters from alphablocks get my vote

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: