Advanced search

To be feeling awkard

(148 Posts)
mpeters82 Sat 24-Feb-18 18:54:02

I much happier in my life that I no longer chat to a friend that knew from childhood. (Let me call her Sarah).We were very close like sister. A situation happened and caused her to be horrible to the point I tried to be there for her as no longer live nearby. By calling, texting but got ignored. I feel better not to be hearing her situation. Although it sad what happened just no reason be like this towards me.

Through this situation I got closer to one Sarah's friend.( I call her Gina)
Then this was when I realized Sarah was starting to distance herself. Also Sarah and Gina fell out too.

Cut long story short is Sarah has another friend let (me call her Carly). I met Carly through Gina but had heard of Carly a lot from Sarah too but we never until now.

I now am in situation where I chat to Carly who speaks to Sarah and tell me about issues she has with her. Also Gina says stuff too.
But then I think how do you think feel.

Saying I don't mind listening but I get angry how I am hearing of Sarah acting innocent and treating this ladies like this.

One day I did have a go Sarah on the phone totally went mad. Then we text and she said I was being used. Think when it came to Gina.
Then Sarah sister made a comment that I might have only stopped talking to her because of Gina. Which that was not the case.
We all got our own issues with Sarah.

Do I just listen to these two? I said something to Gina I am not wasting my time on Sarah. Carly just about talks to her but she is knows now I met Carly through Gina.

I feel like I need to say something to Sarah family when I see them to make it clear that it's not Gina or anybody why we don't talk. Sarah does not text and she does not care about me at all. So why should I now. I am happy I don't see her though. That is funny thing. We as friends were never open and honest me and Sarah. Until situation happened. I felt I was used in this.

So much has happened.

ThisLittleKitty Sat 24-Feb-18 19:15:30

How old are you all?

TheSnowFairy Sat 24-Feb-18 19:18:05

Sheesh confused

chickenowner Sat 24-Feb-18 19:20:50

You lost me when you introduced Carly.

Mousewatch Sat 24-Feb-18 19:21:53

I think you should get your teacher to sort it out on Monday grin

ThisLittleKitty Sat 24-Feb-18 19:23:51

grin teacher comment.

And yes I stopped reading when "Carly" popped up on the scene.

Helpimfalling Sat 24-Feb-18 19:24:21

See if you could voice note it would be much easier to follow it's all very complicated

Forgeteverythingandremember Sat 24-Feb-18 19:26:15

I can’t actually understand any of this - but assuming you really are over 13 this is ridiculous and you need to grow up and stop gossiping and behaving like a teenager.

EffingJeffer Sat 24-Feb-18 19:27:45

You all sound around 12 yrs old. It's like listening to my primary school aged niece reading this

Only advice is to grow up

mpeters82 Sat 24-Feb-18 19:29:57

It is complicated to explain this one I wrote it like that lol.

mpeters82 Sat 24-Feb-18 19:40:04

We are all older enough lol.

But I have lost it with Gina and Carly and said how I felt before.
Carly the only who talk to Sarah but it's like I can see Carly telling me she had enough aswell.

NoFuckingRoomOnMyBroom Sat 24-Feb-18 19:47:32

Fuck me, sorry got bored & assumed you were all around 13-14...

NeedMoreSleepOrSugar Sat 24-Feb-18 19:50:13

I've read it three times and am still a but lost. I don't think you should be talking to Sarah's family about your friendship. Assuming you're all adults, she doesn't need her parents involved! confused

BiscayTrafalgarFitzroy Sat 24-Feb-18 19:50:23

How old are you op? How do you have the energy for this?

tafftum Sat 24-Feb-18 20:02:52

@Mousewatch 😂😂😂

Honestly I read it a few times and I'm still baffled..

mpeters82 Sat 24-Feb-18 20:09:41

I probably not explained this well angry.

I am older enough but as you can see it's confusing. I must of tried to explain many times but thought I cannot say this or that.

Sorry ladies.

SharronNeedles Sat 24-Feb-18 20:10:29

I'm assuming English isn't your first language OP?
This seems to be quite a hard situation to explain but without fully understanding what you're writing, it's hard to say if YABU or not.

Tistheseason17 Sat 24-Feb-18 20:10:35

Nope. Still none the wiser.

Funnytime Sat 24-Feb-18 20:11:31

Step away from this group and form some healthy friendships grin

Lashalicious Sat 24-Feb-18 20:13:29

What the. Op, read your post back to yourself and see if you can make head or tail out of it. Asking us to do so is pure hell. It gave me a headache. Spend more time learning how to write coherent sentences and less time with Sarah, Gina, and Carly.

Backscratchesforever Sat 24-Feb-18 20:14:35

I don’t understand. I stopped reading at Carly.

Ditch them all and move on, finish high school and you will make new friends at college/uni/work.

Whatshallidonowpeople Sat 24-Feb-18 20:16:00

I can't even follow it

MadMags Sat 24-Feb-18 20:18:33

RJnomore1 Sat 24-Feb-18 20:19:28

Op had a friend called Sarah she lost touch with.

She made friends with Gina and Carly who bad mouthed Sarah.

Op had a fall out with Sarah (and her sister?) who are blaming the fall out on the other two girls.

I think.

MadMags Sat 24-Feb-18 20:23:29

Oh. Ok.... confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now