Talk

Advanced search

To think this episode of Topsy and Tim is bonkers?

(30 Posts)
MrsWoolly Wed 14-Feb-18 18:22:36

The one where grandma brings Mossy the dog round to Topsy and Tim's house for a bath.

Really? Who brings there dog round to someone's house for a bath?

I can just imagine the mil thread.

GrannyGrissle Wed 14-Feb-18 20:29:09

YABU Joy would NEVER rant on MN about DMIL.

starryeyed19 Wed 14-Feb-18 20:30:54

Maybe she's coming round to check up on Joy who is obviously off her tits most of the time

Discusting Wed 14-Feb-18 20:31:56

What bothers me is that Topsy and Tim never seem to get told off! They slept in their school shoes despite being told not too and Joy just laughed! Or when they broke the vase after being told to calm down!

Deshasafraisy Wed 14-Feb-18 20:32:12

That’s the only episode you think is bonkers? The whole lot of them are fucked up

twoplytwoply Wed 14-Feb-18 20:32:58

Nothing that happens in Topsy and Timsville surprises me 😬

I reckon Joy is keeping her local off licence in business with all the gin she's clearly imbibing.

Alloftheboys Wed 14-Feb-18 20:33:31

Urrgh Tim needs a good slap. Such a whiny little arse.

belleandsnowwhite Wed 14-Feb-18 20:38:13

The one when the whole nursery class goes to their house wins the most bonkers to me.

Discusting Wed 14-Feb-18 20:40:29

I don't understand how they fit the musical chairs birthday party game into their lounge? I'm sure their walls expand to make more space sometimes!

Lowdoorinthewal1 Wed 14-Feb-18 20:43:37

My question is why are 8 year olds at nursery?

DarkLikeVader Wed 14-Feb-18 21:21:43

Grandma brings Mossy for a bath because she knows her son will be on a water meter post move and wants to piss Joy off, clearly.

thegreatbeyond Wed 14-Feb-18 21:24:04

It's not Joy that bothers me, it's the dad. I would end up throttling him.

SmileEachDay Wed 14-Feb-18 21:26:57

But Joy SLEPT WITH MAX BRANNING. I assume that happened when twatastic Topsy was having her appendix out and Joy “stayed overnight” in the hospital.

ginteresting Wed 14-Feb-18 22:15:56

The class coming round for the nursery photo is definitely the most bonkers. Tony fucking Welsh is the worst character, the child actor deserves a bafta because he gives me rage as most annoying child character in a short drama.

PassiveAggressivePamela Wed 14-Feb-18 22:19:54

What about the Christmas spesh where the dad does like a private dance show for his mother. It’s SO weird.

Bringonspring Wed 14-Feb-18 22:23:22

What about when they let the 5 year old balloon go and THEN drop the birthday cakes..........grrrrrrrrr

partydownseason2 Wed 14-Feb-18 22:27:27

Oh my god yes the Christmas one! The dad and his mum were so creepy!! I cringed!!

Hmmalittlefishy Wed 14-Feb-18 22:27:49

belle and gin beat me to it!
I opened this thinking it would be the nursery closing episode.
If nursery is closed surely you and the other parents think 'fuck!!! Lets make them run round the park while we mainline Costa coffee and secretly eat chocolate not invite all the kids to your house!'
Grandma's dog in the bath is the least of their worries

MrsWoolly Wed 14-Feb-18 22:28:24

Oh my gosh the Christmas dancing one is cringeworthy.

Wasn't the dad bouncing off the sofa while his mum claps her hands?

Samcro Wed 14-Feb-18 22:31:33

I think t and t went to granny murrys childminders when young

Jammycustard Wed 14-Feb-18 22:35:53

It’s all terrible, but strangely compellingly.

ginteresting Wed 14-Feb-18 22:36:52

Anyone else overly invested and gutted Joy got other work in Eastenders? I wanted to see how they coped with 3 children.

Rainiswet Wed 14-Feb-18 22:37:58

Has anyone else noticed how dirty the house is?

PassiveAggressivePamela Wed 14-Feb-18 22:39:32

I think he started doing the worm, or something? Then dancing around while his mum watched, then he sat breathlessly down next to her. DH also noticed in the Christmas one that Topsy is wearing some kind of novelty hat, but her hair buns are on the outside of the hat. She is so dedicated to that hairstyle.

ginteresting Wed 14-Feb-18 22:39:34

It's not dirty, it's cluttered. She needs that Marie kondo or whatever it's called book.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: