Talk

Advanced search

To think my exH is unhinged?

(6 Posts)
CollyWombles Tue 13-Feb-18 15:12:06

Long story short, I have dc with exh, main carer and residency order due to exh abusive behaviour towards dc and subsequent non jail conviction last year. Dc slowly began to see him again however more aggressive behaviour means he now no longer sees dc full stop.

He came into my work today. Demanded to know why he couldn't see them. Then shouted as he left whilst a customer was in store.

Shortly after, a barrage of texts, then the creepy stuff. We have been divorced 8 years.

He text me and said: I love you. I said: wrong person! He said: no right person, I love you, god bless, I forgive you.

Seriously creeped me out, especially after he was busy trying to convince dc the world was flat and a Starbucks poster was a government conspiracy. AIBU?confused

falsepriest Tue 13-Feb-18 15:20:30

Go NC.

CollyWombles Tue 13-Feb-18 16:22:33

That's been the intention which is probably why he came into my work, he knew I would have to speak to him.

MyKingdomForBrie Tue 13-Feb-18 16:24:19

I’d be a bit nervous about that. Are school warned that he cannot collect them?

CollyWombles Wed 14-Feb-18 08:06:50

The school is fantastic and will call me if he tries to collect them, they can't legally stop him from collecting them as he still has parental responsibility but they would delay him so I could get there, like they did once before.

Kidssendingmenuts Wed 14-Feb-18 08:08:48

Speak to your solicitor, explain everything that's happened and see if they can put something in place to restrict contact with you. It's always worth a try x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: