Talk

Advanced search

To love the Greatest Showman?

(9 Posts)
malificent7 Sat 10-Feb-18 17:51:16

I don't understand.why the reviews are so bad...we all loved it. Dp and i more than the kids.

The costumes, coreography and songs were great!

Hugh Hackman looks like a young Mel Gibson but that might be a different thread!!

malificent7 Sat 10-Feb-18 17:51:38

Jackman even!!

Ratbagcatbag Sat 10-Feb-18 17:52:36

I saw it today. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up on some the tracks. I loved it and it's not my normal type of film.
I've been dancing around to the soundtrack since and man oh man Zac Efron was hot in that film.

Kim82 Sat 10-Feb-18 17:52:52

I thought it was amazing, as did my 13 year old dd. I’m going watching it again with my 10 year old dd this week and I can’t wait!

redfairy Sat 10-Feb-18 17:53:15

I enjoyed it and so did DD (16)
I think the musical genre just isn't so popular these days.

wishingitwasfriday Sat 10-Feb-18 17:55:51

I haven't been to the cinema for a long time but went to see this with some friends. It was fabulous! I'd happily go and see it again and will definitely buy it when it's on dvd.

Rewn7 Sat 10-Feb-18 18:05:01

It’s just amazing. Gave me goosebumps and had me fully enthralled the whole time. I’ve seen it twice now and I’ve preordered the dvd too.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PluaPvhkIMU&feature=youtu.be

jaseyraex Sat 10-Feb-18 18:08:22

I think it's wonderful. Went to see it for DH birthday and we both loved it and downloaded the soundtrack. I have a massive crush on Zac Efron so that helped too grin

ReelingLush18 Sat 10-Feb-18 18:17:14

It's really uplifting. Went to see it with my 12 year old and we both loved it (and she is quite the discerning musicals fan - one of her favourites is The Music Man). My only quibble would be that it was quite short. Love the songs though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now