Talk

Advanced search

To want to download EVERYTHING before my free trial ends!

(11 Posts)
norfolkenclue Sat 10-Feb-18 10:02:27

Just that really! Free 6 month trial of Apple Music ends next week and I can't afford (really) to pay the extra £10 a month...so what do you recommend I start downloading before I lose it?

Anything you really love or think any music collection shouldn't be without? TIA xx

Whatshallidonowpeople Sat 10-Feb-18 10:07:18

I don't think you can play any of the music once the free trial ends. If you know a way, please tell me!

Fintress Sat 10-Feb-18 10:07:35

You won't have access to the music once you cancel your subscription. There seems to be ways around that but not sure how legal they are.

norfolkenclue Sat 10-Feb-18 10:11:14

Oh no! I didn't know that shock I'm really 😢 now!

GetsPostByOwl Sat 10-Feb-18 10:37:23

I've got more bad news for you.

When you cancel your free trial, not only does it remove all the Apple Music it also steals your own stuff away, such as your own CD's you've transferred. The only thing left in is purchases direct from iTunes.

I had to reinstall every bit of music from my laptop after Apple Music ended. What I hadn't left on my laptop, I lost for good.

GetsPostByOwl Sat 10-Feb-18 10:39:10

Apparently there's software available that converts the music files into keepable music files (removes the Apple Music's tag type of thing) but despite me usually being quite computer savvy I didn't manage it before my trial ended.

norfolkenclue Sat 10-Feb-18 10:56:43

Oh no!!!!! How rubbish is that??? I have lots of transferred CDs in my collection 😩😩 Bum!

norfolkenclue Sat 10-Feb-18 10:58:35

But thanks for the heads up everyone...at least I know my musical fate 😔

dingdongdigeridoo Sat 10-Feb-18 12:14:12

Get a free trial of Spotify to keep yourself going for a while. And then get a free trial of Amazon music. Can’t help you after that though.

Winterfellismyhome Sat 10-Feb-18 12:21:27

You can use spotify for free. But you have to listen to the adverts and are limited to the amount of skips you have

Noclue123 Sat 10-Feb-18 12:21:55

As you arent worried about having music for free. (Some people dont like it)
Try this

convert2mp3.net/en/

Convert youube videos to mp3 and save

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: