Talk

Advanced search

To have an affair with my husband?!

(103 Posts)
needmysleep75 Thu 08-Feb-18 19:31:51

So couple of months ago I found out about the OW and kicked him out, he went to live with her. Now he keeps telling me he loves me, misses me, made a mistake blah blah blah. Now I don't really want him home, I'm loving not having to clean up after him, badger him to do things, put up with his shit money skills and too much drinking. Don't have to worry about where/who he is with, is he telling the truth. Love being able to what I like, watch what I like, not have to compromise but I do miss the sex.

Clearly I don't give a shit about her feelings, she gets everything she deserves but would I be unreasonable to take the offered sex? I really can't be bothered to find someone else as I would just want the sex none of the relationship stuff at this point.

Perso25 Thu 08-Feb-18 19:33:31

Do not. Respect yourself more.

Bubblegumfan Thu 08-Feb-18 19:34:07

I think sex with your husband will just complicate things. Was it really that good?
If you want just sex go on tinder!

Treaclespongeandcustard Thu 08-Feb-18 19:34:20

He sounds like a prize nobhead OP, I definitely wouldn't be letting him near me!! Find someone nicer.

debbs77 Thu 08-Feb-18 19:34:28

Ha I would just got kicks !!!!!

Craftylittlething Thu 08-Feb-18 19:35:43

You would be unreasonable, best to have a clean break and keep your dignity intact.

RadioGaGoo Thu 08-Feb-18 19:35:50

Would you really want to sleep with him knowing he's slept with OW? If it's revenge you are after, much better to find someone else.

Abracadabraapileofbollocks Thu 08-Feb-18 19:35:51

Errr. YABU. He was happy fucking two women until you found out and kicked him out. Why give him what he wanted anyway when he pissed all over your feelinfs when married?

Eliza9917 Thu 08-Feb-18 19:36:00

You could do it til you get bored then tell her, with proof, then have nothing more to do with him. What goes around, comes around and all that.

WitchesHatRim Thu 08-Feb-18 19:36:16

YABU. Very in fact.

Clearly I don't give a shit about her feelings, she gets everything she deserves

Yet he is the one that cheated on you and you want to have an affair with him.

What makes you then any better than her if you have an affair ?

Whisky2014 Thu 08-Feb-18 19:36:17

Morally you shouldnt but Yeh...id prob feel the same

Dozer Thu 08-Feb-18 19:36:48

Why massage his ego!

jkl0311 Thu 08-Feb-18 19:37:13

@needmysleep75
Don't give him the pleasure that's still having his cake and eating it. Totally mess with your mind too no matter what you say, no woman can just turn off the feelings like that.

Lucymek Thu 08-Feb-18 19:37:46

Thissssss

Clearly I don't give a shit about her feelings, she gets everything she deserves

Yet he is the one that cheated on you and you want to have an affair with him.

FlyingMonkeys Thu 08-Feb-18 19:38:00

I personally wouldn't give him the satisfaction of having his cake and eating it.

Do yourself a favour and find someone new if it's just for a bit of fun.

diddlemethis Thu 08-Feb-18 19:40:41

Don't do the pick me dance! You aren't winning in this scenario, you are only rewarding the fuckwit who hurt you by massaging his ego. Honestly it'll feel much better to laugh in his face and stroll off into the sunset with a new and improved Mr.

needmysleep75 Thu 08-Feb-18 19:40:59

I meant usually I would never consider a man who was with someone else as I wouldn't do that to another woman but this woman I wouldn't care. But, yeah you are probably right might take a look at Tinder this weekend! The thought of a new man after 15 yrs though, scary even if it is just sex. How do you weed out the weirdos?

ididntmeanitlikethat Thu 08-Feb-18 19:41:09

I imagine it's tempting in a fuck you kinda way to OW

Can't imagine it'll make you feel very good about yourself though

Let them fuck up their lives all on their own flowers

Amber0685 Thu 08-Feb-18 19:41:24

Raise your standards, find someone better (in bed as well), you will be happier.

IWannaSeeHowItEnds Thu 08-Feb-18 19:41:28

Yeah, why not? If you can have the sex without getting caught up in all the other stuff, thrn you might as well get something from him. And while he thinks he's on with a chance, you can get the divorce settlement nailed down.
Fuck the ow - the chance to cause her some upset in return would be hard to pass up, for me.

MuffinTip Thu 08-Feb-18 19:43:08

Wouldn't give him the satisfaction personally. He sounds like an entitled wanker and you'd just be reinforcing his idea that he is some kind of irrestible sex god.

I couldn't let a man that had cheated on me back into my bed for any reason. Find someone hotter and better. That'll be a more pleasurable revenge 😁

Tistheseason17 Thu 08-Feb-18 19:43:33

Eeew 😷.just think about where "It's" been 🤢

x2boys Thu 08-Feb-18 19:43:50

I wouldnt , why would you hes getting sec from you and the other women if you miss sex that much find a Fwb.

AnneLovesGilbert Thu 08-Feb-18 19:43:59

Gross idea.

Why would you reward his disgusting behaviour with sex? He’s the one who married you then shagged someone else.

You’re worth much more than this cheating scumbag.

x2boys Thu 08-Feb-18 19:44:26

Sex*

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: