Talk

Advanced search

To start a positivity thread!?

(3 Posts)
hollowtree Wed 07-Feb-18 11:52:39

What are you planning to do/have done which is really positive or even a little victory this year/whenever!

After YEARS of renting, me and DH are FINALLY buying our own house! At the very beginning of the whole process right now so still a long way to go, but, hooray!

I'm just finishing this cuppa then going to get my marigolds on and scrub this place top to bottom, feeling good about about a (pre)Spring clean!

I am equally as overjoyed about our DD finally sleeping for more than an hour at a time. Hello sanity! So good to have some of you back

Birdsgottafly Wed 07-Feb-18 12:02:08

I've been ill for two years, mobility poor etc.

Ther'es been steady progress but in the last few weeks I've really noticed a change, i'm not getting as tired/in pain. So I've been walking a bit more and carrying small amounts of shopping, doing a proper clean! etc. I can now concentrate on my weight.
So i'm really looking forward to this year.

Both my DD's have got new homes that they love, one renting, one bought. My youngest DD is doing well at collage and is enjoying her part time job.

hollowtree Wed 07-Feb-18 12:05:10

Ahh birds that's amazing! I'm so glad for you 😊 2018 is the year I concentrate on my weight too!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: