Talk

Advanced search

To feel alone and fed up

(2 Posts)
Timetochange72 Tue 06-Feb-18 15:01:26

I feel so alone and unsupported, I lost my dad to cancer last year, I lost my mum quite a few years to cancer also, my only sister has fallen out with me she is in a controlling relationship though! My daughter has just been diagnosed with coeliac disease and she has been off school for 4 weeks, I also have 2 step daughters, I feel they hate me sometimes but I do do my best, my dcs dad has been on holiday for 2 weeks and in that time he’s not once asked how eithervofvtge dcs are and my dd (14) is really upset as she’s been through hell these last few months feeling ill, he doesn’t see them very often either. My step children’s Mum seems to try and cause trouble as much as she can, which causes arguments between me and dp! I live around my dps family I do like his mum my mil but there’s just a difference with how she treats my dcs, I know why but it doesn’t make it any easier. She seems to have a go at them about things and they say nothing they just sit and listen. It’s all starting to get to me, in top of that my step children have another sister who is in her 20’s my dp is not her dad but was her step dad years ago, she now wants to come live with us as she not close to her Mum. My dd is not happy it’s another person she has to accept in her life I guess. I’m not happy about it either for various reasons, my ds is more laid back but still he doesn’t want this either but my 2 dsds think it’s great. I’m just not coping with all this aibu? I feel very alone

laura65988 Wed 07-Feb-18 13:15:52

You poor thing time to have an honest discussion with ure do and get some help finally gd on u for speaking out and looking for some advice speak up or no one will know what ure thinking or feeling xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: