Talk

Advanced search

To fancy the personal trainer at the gym ?

(5 Posts)
GrannyMac2018 Sun 04-Feb-18 22:34:23

I feel like I'm 14 all over again. I've just spent half hour ooogling the gym personal trainers face book page and could probably draw his family tree now.
Been going to spin classes for the last few weeks to try and shift some weight. The spin instructor is a 6ft2 hunk, tattoos piercings but not too built just looks effortlessly lean and strong. Also has a good sense of humour plays some decent tracks.
After the last few classes though I'd found my mind wondering to places it probably shouldn't as he is just beautiful ! Piercing blue eyes and a manly but pretty face.
So I commented on one of his posts on the gym app and he offered me a free consultation. So I've booked in for Friday eve. I know it's to try and get me signed up for the expensive 1on1 sessions but Ainu to really look forward to the chance to talk to this hunk of a guy... admittedly about how fat I am and ask for his help.... but use him as my motivation to get to the gym more often ??

laura65988 Wed 07-Feb-18 22:20:38

Really urd going to sign upto expensive class as u fancy some one what makes u think he will be unprofessional and risk his job and date a client he may already be in a relationship but u need to be realistic u fancy someone u don't need to stalk him on social media and sign ureself up for expensive class intm the hope he falls in love with u what age are u and are u in relationship as it's ok to have crush u are taking it a step to much go to gym and spend the extra money if u need to lose weight not cause u arc obsessive about a stranger

WhooooAmI24601 Wed 07-Feb-18 22:25:05

Ooh I have a PT who is delicious. He fucking ruins me every time I go and makes me want to vomit, and then laughs at me when I call him a knob end.

Best way to get over a crush is to sweat like a pig in front of the person. They'll be dead to you inside a month.

Winebottle Wed 07-Feb-18 22:25:32

Nothing wrong with a crush and enjoying time with an attractive man as long as you see it for what it is. I wouldn't get your hopes up.

AmiU Wed 07-Feb-18 22:28:05

Of course YANBU - you're just planning to use him for motivation, I'd say fantasise away if it helps get you to the gym (I haven't been in over 2 years so I may be a bit biased about how much motivation is needed.)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now