Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to book an 8yo into a 3-7yo activity (Centre Parcs)

(6 Posts)
AvysD Tue 23-Jan-18 15:03:12

We’re going to Centre Parcs with an extended group of friends and family with several children aged 3-8. I’ve been looking at what activities are available and most of them seem to be for ages 3-7 or 8-11. Do you think IABU to book the 8yo into some of the 3-7yo activities like Crazy Science or Cake Pops? She’s quite immature and small for 8 so she’d enjoy those activities and being able to do them with the others. Has anyone done this before or know how strict they are with the age restrictions? Do you think they’d check her age against our reservation?
Part of me thinks it isn’t a big deal but the other part feels guilty!

sqidsin Tue 23-Jan-18 15:07:44

If you think she'd enjoy them then that's fine. We've asked before if we could book our then 8 year old into the "childcare" activities for 3-7 yr olds (chocolate chefs etc) and the staff said it was absolutely fine.

FluffyWuffy100 Tue 23-Jan-18 15:09:16

Sounds totally fine

MissDuke Tue 23-Jan-18 15:13:01

Yep we did this for the same reason

AvysD Tue 23-Jan-18 15:17:05

That’s good to know that they didn’t seem to mind and it’s been done before sqidsin and MissDuke, Thanks!

Cosyclara Wed 24-Jan-18 21:57:27

My dh booked my 13year old me 40ish and his mum 70+ into pottery painting at centre parcs.... we gave him holy hell as it was a younger activity... we were mortified mostly toddlers and young kids were doing it... you know what we all loved it!!! Go for it x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: