Talk

Advanced search

To think this vlogger is a CF?

(362 Posts)
SteamyBeignets Thu 18-Jan-18 21:48:20

AIBU to think this chancer (with a horrible makeup) is just an entitled, freeloading brat?

VLogger asking for a free hotel room and gets a beautiful reply from hotel owner.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8zElbN2_hg

Aeroflotgirl Thu 18-Jan-18 21:54:54

Oh yes, the hotel owner is completely right. I would just have said no to her. He is not obliged to to anything he does now ant to do.

Thisnamechanger Thu 18-Jan-18 21:56:19

Total CF

Aeroflotgirl Thu 18-Jan-18 21:56:27

If everyone requested free services for 'exposure', then businesses wou,be loosing money.

Aeroflotgirl Thu 18-Jan-18 21:58:11

Like a lot of these Insta generation, have their heads in the clouds, and think money grows on trees.

Putyourdamnshoeson Thu 18-Jan-18 21:58:34

YADNBU who the fuck does she think she is?

Ginpasta Thu 18-Jan-18 21:58:49

Loved the reply from the hotel 👍🏻

Singlebutmarried Thu 18-Jan-18 21:59:53

Read the reply in the fail earlier. Bloody excellent response.

jerrysbellyhangslikejelly Thu 18-Jan-18 22:01:41

What a brat. And her editing is so annoying. She really picked the wrong guy to ask for a free stay!!

TheCrossKeys Thu 18-Jan-18 22:02:04

I think that the reply from the hotel was perfect and that the owner was right in saying pay for a room and you may get upgraded to a suite if the hotel you're staying in is so inclined.

I think she's an incredibly CF. He had the decency not to name and shame her, he blanked out the identifying details, so she made a video about how she's "SO embarrassed" then goes on to blame him for abuse she's getting from trolls.

More bloody front than Blackpool.

SteamyBeignets Thu 18-Jan-18 22:04:43

I can't stand how she keeps saying 30+ years old don't get social media or internet grin Last time I checked it's us oldies who invented it.

babyccinoo Thu 18-Jan-18 22:05:52

Wow, other bloggers are calling hotelier 'piece of shit'.

It seems it's ok for vloggers to make reviews, but not ok for business owners to review vloggers.

minisoksmakehardwork Thu 18-Jan-18 22:06:47

Sounds like her being 'embarrassed' and 'humiliated' was because she was pissed at being called out for trying to blag a freebie.

I think his reply was perfect.

BadPolicy Thu 18-Jan-18 22:07:08

I did enjoy the part about people OVER 30 not understanding social media. I wonder how much exposure the hotel got after this. Probably don't need a social media influencer after all.

flumpybear Thu 18-Jan-18 22:09:36

Definite CF - makes a career out of begging for freebies .... get a bloody job!

LalalaLeah Thu 18-Jan-18 22:09:40

Couldn't watch it all but what a self obsessed twat

TreacleBoo Thu 18-Jan-18 22:12:15

“30 years plus people internet bullying a 22-year-old girl who is just trying to run her own business and raise awareness of what appeared to be a stunning Dublin hotel” - playing the little girl card hmm and raising awareness? It’s a bloody hotel. Absolutely hate all these egotistical youtubers, they really are awful people who think the world revolves around them.

witchofzog Thu 18-Jan-18 22:12:19

I started a thread in chat about this earlier too as I couldn't believe how cheeky and entitled she is. And no one would have known about it if she hadnt shared it herself hmm

PoorYorick Thu 18-Jan-18 22:18:31

The hotel has twice as many Twitter followers as she has.

veuveo Thu 18-Jan-18 22:19:54

She needs a good shake
What a fucking drama

KimchiLaLa Thu 18-Jan-18 22:20:30

What a brat. And her editing is so annoying. She really picked the wrong guy to ask for a free stay!!

Her editing is AWFUL. the edits are so completely obvious.

I googled the owner and his website and he does seem to be the sort to take people on when he feels it's justified.

raspberrysuicide Thu 18-Jan-18 22:20:58

I'm beginning to hate the expression 'raising awareness' it's basically a cf way of wanting money or freebies.

MaximaDeWit Thu 18-Jan-18 22:22:50

I couldn't sit through more than 2 minutes of her video. She's incredibly boring to listen to and so bloody self absorbed, and agree the editing was awful.

Why would a lovely hotel want to be associated with her?

raymonReddingtonsOtherdaughter Thu 18-Jan-18 22:24:18

She is deluded....she starts off saying she isn’t a drama queen, and then goes on a drama queen tirade typical of a stroppy 15 year old. Totally laughable.

DreamyMcDreamy Thu 18-Jan-18 22:24:45

There's already a thread on this.
The hotel manager sounds a bullying arsehole. Read the other thread, he doesn't come across as nice at all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now