Talk

Advanced search

To tell DH to do one

(15 Posts)
Sokuto Sat 13-Jan-18 22:55:38

Random face on. He's been drinking so all of a sudden I'm the enemy but he has no explanation as to why. He's been in a mood all fucking night for no reason whatsoever (well none that he's willing to share). Argumentative, snappy, sarcastic and arsey.

And then people wonder why I miss being single. Fucking narcissistic, emotionally abusive, alcoholic arsehole!

DyslexicNotThick Sat 13-Jan-18 22:59:39

I had one similar to that once.

Much happier now I'm single. Despite my fears, so are the kids.

Any thoughts on what you're going to do?

Mysteriouscurle Sat 13-Jan-18 23:00:01

YWNBU to tell him to do one but is there an easy route back to being single? Sounds like a better option to me

Sokuto Sat 13-Jan-18 23:07:22

I don't know, how do you even go about getting a divorce? He wouldn't even notice I'd gone.

As a conversation starter earlier I said "with the money I've made I'm thinking of getting a boob reduction, what do you think?"

We've both made similar amounts of money btw.

His response was "well as long as I can spend the same amount of money on myself".

Me: course you can, do what you want with your money! I'm more asking your opinion on the actual operation ... "

Him "it's fine as long as I can spend the same amount of money on myself"

Me: ok, regardless of the fucking money, what do you think about time having the operation?

Him: "as long as I can spend the same amount of money ... "

Oh fuck off!!!! You wouldn't fucking notice anyway since you never go near me

Nanny0gg Sat 13-Jan-18 23:50:02

I don't know, how do you even go about getting a divorce?

You make an appointment with a solicitor.

Missonihoni Sat 13-Jan-18 23:51:51

Use the boob money for a solicitor for a divorce.

Then with the divorce dosh get the boobs done so u can have young single men motor boat them. grin

Good luck. With the boobs and the arse. The arse being the husband !

Sokuto Sat 13-Jan-18 23:53:18

I'm so pissed off. There's just no need at all. Fucking turning on me randomly for no reason at all.

Julie8008 Sun 14-Jan-18 00:10:21

is this about your Dh drinking or about whether or not you should have a boob job?

Sokuto Sun 14-Jan-18 00:48:12

It's about him just constantly going off in random moods with me. He doesn't touch me or come anywhere near me. Never organised dates for us, never buys me flowers or anything like that. When I suggest we go to cinema or for a meal it requires constant nagging to get him to actually agree on a date/time so something can be organised.

The boob job was just example of how the subject doesn't interest him. I don't interest him.

MrsTerryPratchett Sun 14-Jan-18 00:50:39

Have you got kids?

BlondeB83 Sun 14-Jan-18 00:54:41

LTB

MyKingdomForBrie Sun 14-Jan-18 00:59:44

LTB with bells on

ReanimatedSGB Sun 14-Jan-18 01:18:40

Why stay with this man? It doesn't sound as if either of you likes the other. Start checking out your options for leaving on Monday.

HeartsTrumpDiamonds Sun 14-Jan-18 01:19:00

I hate a nasty drunk.

Sounds like he is also taking you for granted.

AnnieAnoniMouse Sun 14-Jan-18 01:33:57

What’s stopping you leaving?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now