Talk

Advanced search

To want to become and youtube senseatiom!

(56 Posts)
Idontwanttolooklikethisanymore Sat 13-Jan-18 21:50:54

Hi all, this may sound silly and if my partner where to know I was thinking this he would properly laugh at me!

But I've been really really unhappy about the way I look for a really long time.

On the first of Feb I'm starting a knew life journey. I'm a mum and I work, we don't eat great at all mainly bingeing o takeaway (apart from my child).

My knew goal is to do a HUGE body and health transformation on myself and family.

I have wrote up everything

Such as healthy meals my weight goal would mean making 6 meals a day and ecersizeing but of course being a wife and mother its hard so I've made meals for my husband and child from my own good if you get what I mean.

I'm 100% this is going to change mine and my families life and I want to share it with other people.

However mumsnet is the only social account i have. I don't do Facebook or is ta or anything and don't like having my face or my families on the internet.

Do you guys think it would be okay and a good idea if I did a knew like youtube channel and tried to help other struggling mum's to make them self and their families gather. But here's the catch
...I would have too have my face blurred. Would this be weird. Would you be like...err no

Idontwanttolooklikethisanymore Sat 13-Jan-18 21:51:58

Families healthier

JeReviens Sat 13-Jan-18 21:52:06

😂😂😂😂

Idontwanttolooklikethisanymore Sat 13-Jan-18 21:52:36

Also please don't laugh at me I feel like a cringe already. I just would like to help people but wouldn't like to be famous or known or anything.

PurpleDaisies Sat 13-Jan-18 21:53:00

I don’t think you can decide to make yourself a YouTube sensation.

I don’t think having your fave blurred would work for videos.

DearMrDilkington Sat 13-Jan-18 21:53:04

There's so so many videos exactly like this already on YouTube, without any faces blurred.

Sorry!

ilovesooty Sat 13-Jan-18 21:53:16

Perhaps you could wear a bag over your head.

WhatWouldFlopDoToday Sat 13-Jan-18 21:54:01

I’m sorry but that is a bloody daft idea.

LovingLola Sat 13-Jan-18 21:54:41

Maybe start your new life journey tomorrow rather than waiting till February.
So quit binging on takeaways and start cooking.

Snowysky20009 Sat 13-Jan-18 21:55:09

Unmmmm, eeerrrrrr, uuuummmm.....

I don't know how to answer that? I get your idea. I can see where you are going with it. But the face blurred is a little ummmmm off putting, I guess is the word.....

Idontwanttolooklikethisanymore Sat 13-Jan-18 21:55:14

A youtube senseatiom is A bit of a joke haha It I just wanted to help people and relate instead of having a Perfect life. Perfect hair like the youtubers I ideally watch.

JeReviens Sat 13-Jan-18 21:55:24

You can’t help people until you’ve helped yourself. Also you’ll need to present a more professional spiel so you may need the help of a proofreader.

treeofhearts Sat 13-Jan-18 21:55:36

I wouldn't bother with a video where someone blurred their face, sorry. There are also thousands of channels like that already. I think to become a Youtube sensation you really have to be something special, have an amazing talent or do videos on something insanely popular.

Idontwanttolooklikethisanymore Sat 13-Jan-18 21:55:51

There's a reason I have to start in February...a health reason

LovingLola Sat 13-Jan-18 21:56:12

I really don't think it would work. Do it for yourself and your family. And not random YouTube watchers.

BuzzKillington Sat 13-Jan-18 21:56:30

Don't be daft.

thegoodnamesarealltaken Sat 13-Jan-18 21:57:22

I think it's a great motivation and idea, but no one will watch a blurred face - if they wanted to not see someone they'd just listen to a podcast instead.

PurpleDaisies Sat 13-Jan-18 21:57:53

I can’t imagine any doctor telling a patient to wait before starting a health kick.

What’s the reason?

LovingLola Sat 13-Jan-18 21:58:54

There's a reason I have to start in February...a health reason

But surely eating healthy home cooked foods has to be better for your health than binging on crap?? How can that be a reason for delay?

Snowysky20009 Sat 13-Jan-18 21:59:20

How do you know it's:-

*I'm 100% this is going to change mine and my families life and I want to share it with other people

Because you haven't done anything, so how do you know it will change your lives?

Please don't take this personally, but your writing is a little disjointed, do you speak as you write? Because some people may find that hard to follow.

GoldenWondering Sat 13-Jan-18 21:59:45

I watch cookery videos where you don't see the persons face and they just film the food and how to make it. This is much better than watching someone being animated and super-excited about everything.

sandytune Sat 13-Jan-18 22:00:08

I wondered why everyone was giving you a hard time op then I read all of your post and saw you are going to blur your faces 😂😂😂😂 sorry that's a step too far !

MiddleClassProblem Sat 13-Jan-18 22:01:41

Do you need your face in it at all?

grabbymare Sat 13-Jan-18 22:01:50

You could always try blogging to document your journey?

cardibach Sat 13-Jan-18 22:02:01

Why are you bingeing on takeaways instead of just eating them? This sort of language around food really irritates me and isn’t helpful.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now