Talk

Advanced search

To not know what to buy my dh for xmas

(11 Posts)
Justalittlelemondrizzle Sat 16-Dec-17 19:48:26

Christmas shopping is done apart from my dh. Ive bought him a really nice and expensive pair of jeans hes wanted for a while but i'm at a loss as what else to buy him. He's into football, Xbox, his car and the gym. Don't really wanna spend anymore than another £30 tops.
Any ideas?

NoraButty Sat 16-Dec-17 20:00:36

A glass bottle cutter (to make drinking glasses from bottles), one of those water bottles that filters water - bobble bottle type thing, anti sweat socks.

NeedMoreSleepOrSugar Sat 16-Dec-17 20:09:01

Xbox points, wireless headset? Car washing set (auto glym or similar)?

Hisnamesblaine Sat 16-Dec-17 20:10:36

Nice jumper or top to go with the jeans? I got afew pieces from next today that didn't break the bank

ChinwagCharlieBear Sat 16-Dec-17 20:20:48

Aftershave? A leather wallet? A food hamper? Football tickets? Xbox game? Clothing or shoes? A personalised frame/photobook?

PomBearWithAnOFRS Sat 16-Dec-17 20:23:43

Have a look at thinkgeek or iwoot online. They have something for everyone, and deliver fast.

Justalittlelemondrizzle Sun 17-Dec-17 00:51:45

Thanks everyone. Some great ideas for shopping tomorrow!
He's also into cycling. So I've got him Jeans, a leather wallet, a posh filter sports bottle thingy that can be used at the gym and on his bike and a waterproof iphone case (his previous phone died following water damage on a very rainy bike ride recently.)
I find him so hard to buy for..

fencedin Sun 17-Dec-17 01:06:59

Call of Duty

Crispbutty Sun 17-Dec-17 01:08:37

Does he read? Does he watch formula 1? Jenson buttons biog has just come out and has good reviews.

fencedin Sun 17-Dec-17 01:10:19

F1 Xbox

Leatherboundanddown Sun 17-Dec-17 01:13:00

Some in ear headphones with a long lead then he can use them playing computer games and also at gym.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: