Talk

Advanced search

To ask about LK Bennett shoes?

(9 Posts)
relevantstuff Thu 14-Dec-17 18:05:58

Okay so I know it's not very controversial, but I'm really struggling to find out if LK Bennett shoes come up wide or narrow. I've called their customer services twice and they will only tell me that it's standard fit and that standard means standard. I've asked for comparisons with other brands but they won't compare and just keep saying standard hmm

Can anyone shed any light? I normally wear Geox, Ralph Lauren, Sebago. Zara shoes are usually far too tight!

Thanks smile

Gennz18 Thu 14-Dec-17 18:15:16

It's probably not very helpful but I find Zara too tight as well and LK Bennett are ok.

relevantstuff Thu 14-Dec-17 18:20:22

No that is helpful - thank you!

twinkledag Thu 14-Dec-17 18:22:10

My feet err towards the wider side and LK Bennett shoes for me great, in fact I’d go as far as saying they’re the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever worn! I have 4 pairs from there!

Easylikeasonntagmorgan Thu 14-Dec-17 18:23:28

My feet are fairly wide and I find LK Bennett shoes fit me perfectly smile

Henrysmycat Thu 14-Dec-17 18:25:57

I got wide feet. My favourite are M&S widefit ones but I love LKBennett for work. Their pumps are ok for my wide feet. It takes a few times to break them in but no blisters even after hours of office work. And my feet are not wrecked or tired. And the shoes don’t look deformed like other brands.
They fairly decent quality too.

tangerino Thu 14-Dec-17 18:57:45

Another wide-footer here who wears LK Bennett.

DancingHouse Thu 14-Dec-17 19:06:37

I always Google "such-and-such brand sizing mumsnet" as more often than not there will be a thread in the style and beauty history for most brands.

relevantstuff Thu 14-Dec-17 19:18:46

Thank you so much everyone! Am getting rather excited at the prospect that these might actually fit properly!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now