Talk

Advanced search

Cavaterm

(7 Posts)
rainbowduck Wed 13-Dec-17 19:29:51

Posting here for traffic.

In the morning I am having a Hysteroscopy and cavaterm procedure to reduce/stop my heavy periods.

I was doing absolutely fine until today and now I am feeling scared.

AIBU to feel so apprehensive? Has anyone else had this done?

AgentProvocateur Wed 13-Dec-17 19:43:22

Not had it done, but heavy periods are debilitating. Think how good you’ll feel when it’s over. All the best.

PS I though this was going to be a thread about a new kind of cross-breed puppy wink

buckingfrolicks Wed 13-Dec-17 19:51:32

No idea what they are but anything like that sounds grim. But that day will pass too. Hope it goes ok. Just keep breathing slow deep breathes.

And a bump for you.

rainbowduck Wed 13-Dec-17 20:25:16

Thanks ladies

AgentProvocateur Thu 14-Dec-17 06:23:41

Good luck today. It’ll all be over in a few hours. I’ll be thinking of you this morning.

NearlyEaster Thu 14-Dec-17 07:40:32

Good luck. I’m on the waiting list for a similar procedure. I’ve heard nothing but positives from friends out the other side of it.

I’m on a US endometrial ablation support group on FB. Might be worth looking at?

💐🌷🌹💐🌷🌹

rainbowduck Thu 14-Dec-17 14:25:39

I shall check that out, thank you! It all went well, but they are keeping me in overnight now so I have the chance to rest without the kids jumping all over me.

Feeling much better, all of the nurses have been incredible. So kind and reassuring.

Thanks again to you all. I appreciate the virtual handholding.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now