Talk

Advanced search

To expect my husband to understand a little how I'm feeling

(2 Posts)
rainfall85 Sun 03-Dec-17 15:49:30

I had a chemical pregnancy a few days ago started Thursday. I have two children already and have had 3 miscarriages also one at 6 weeks, 10 weeks and 11 weeks. The chemical didn't hit me as hard as the miscarriage though as I had tested early and I know they're common in the early stages of pregnancy but I was still upset. My husband hasn't been great with me and I feel very much alone. He's gone out as planned Friday night, stayed overnight with his friends as planned. He asked me why I am in a bad mood all weekend and I got really upset because it was like he just doesn't understand. He told me I'm not psychic I would have stayed with you if you had asked. I argued with him saying I shouldn't have to ask he should offer as me asking him to stay gives him reason to tell his friends I didn't want him going out. Being honest I didn't mind him going out and even if he suggested staying in with me I would have told him to go but would have been flattered to know he put me ahead of some night out but what got me was him asking why I was moaney all weekend.

MatildaTheCat Sun 03-Dec-17 16:28:56

I’m sorry. That’s very tough for you. Unfortunately some people do need to be told in words of one syllable what you feel and what you would like them to do.

I hope you feel better soon. Do you have anyone close you can confide in?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now