Talk

Advanced search

How has your DP/DH pissed you off today?

(115 Posts)
Butterfr33 Sat 02-Dec-17 22:32:31

Spent most of the day cleaning. Just finished mopping the floors not long ago and DP proceeds to brush the crumbs of his cherry bakewell directly on the floor angry
Grrrrrrrr!

Halebeke425 Sat 02-Dec-17 22:35:55

Spent all morning watching The Ashes cricket. Then rugby this afternoon. Now boxing....it's not like I spend all week alone with a baby and barely any adult conversation or anything hmm

Broxibear Sat 02-Dec-17 22:37:20

DP was going to the shop and I asked him 3 times to get me 2 cans of diet coke, he came back with a 2 litre bottle of diet irn-bru because that's what I usually drinkconfused

user1469751309 Sat 02-Dec-17 22:38:04

That would annoy me OP. My OH had a strop about the Christmas tree going up, spoke to me like crap in front of a friend I haven't seen in months and knows I'm not well at all and hasn't so much as blinked towards my direction let alone see if I'm ok grrrrr.

Dinosaursdontgrowontrees Sat 02-Dec-17 22:38:28

Farted.. a lot. He stinks.

Kpo58 Sat 02-Dec-17 22:38:48

DH and my MIL have just done the washing up. It is all now stacked dangerously like Jenga so cannot dry properly and will probably all fall off and break when I try to put it away tomorrow.

There would have been plenty of space on the draining board if stacked properly. Also the cutlery drainer currently looks like the Iron Throne (from Game of Thrones) as DH never empties it and always tries to shove more into it.

ScreamingValenta Sat 02-Dec-17 22:39:52

Started faffing round annoyingly trying to find a power lead for something, commentating loudly on his efforts, when I wanted a bit of peace and quiet to read.

SewButtons Sat 02-Dec-17 22:40:54

Mine has completely broken the bathroom light. It has been slightly broken for well over a year with no change but today he decided that he absolutely HAD to fix it and he's buggered it up completely so now we have no light in the bathroom.
Going to have to call the maintenance people for our flat to come and rewire the bloody thing but the first free day I have is two weeks from now so DP is going to have to take a day unpaid from work.

grasspigeons Sat 02-Dec-17 22:41:05

just spent the day running round doing stuff my DH booked for the kids, before he disappeared off on a work trip 3 months ago. Its all stuff I hate, involved driving places I don't like driving, with ridiculously tight timescales. When he gets back next month I will have probably forgotten but today I was thinking dark thoughts.

Delatron Sat 02-Dec-17 22:42:04

Went to the supermarket with a very specific list. Including getting something for the kids tea. Went massively off- piste. Bought nothing for their tea. I made him improvise...

Bought me cauliflower cheese for our dinner. I hate cauliflower cheese. We've been together 12 years... He should know this by now.

Watched the Ashes for hours then the Footie...

C0untDucku1a Sat 02-Dec-17 22:42:38

Just been himself.

delilahbucket Sat 02-Dec-17 22:43:01

Beyond leaving the bedroom light on (AGAIN!) he's done alright today! Even cooked tea, sorted the washing and cleaned the kitchen without complaint after working all day so I could attempt to catch up on my work that I'm two days behind on!

YetAnotherNC2017 Sat 02-Dec-17 22:44:51

Whinged when I asked him to put up one of the Christmas trees. We have 4, I did the other 3.

Then didn’t even plug the lights in or fan the branches out because football is more important.

Grrrrrr.

RiseToday Sat 02-Dec-17 22:49:59

Spent all morning with sick toddler upstairs - husband fannying around doing god knows what all morning. He claimed he was busy making a 'work call' - although clearly this did not take 4 hours.

I then asked him to sit with our son at about 2pm for half an hour as I needed some fresh air. On my way out, I noticed he hadn't bothered to poo pick the garden so I picked up a load of dog crap and also noticed that our kitchen bin was bursting at the seams so I was wrestling with that until finally shouting at him to come and help me. He took the bin bag out of the bin and just left it on the floor and wandered off.

When I shouted at him to get back in the kitchen to take the bag to the outside bin, he started wittering on about how he was going to do it later and it could just stay on the floor until then. Idiot.

Biddlyboo Sat 02-Dec-17 22:50:23

Did fuck all as usual. Used keeping the awkward toddler out of my way as an excuse to sit on his arse for 4 hours while I attempt to clean the house ready to decorate for Christmas.
Then occasionally turn up to say “how’s it going?” Before going and sitting again.
Grrrr

Justgivemesomepeace Sat 02-Dec-17 22:56:59

Moaned at me about putting the ironing board back properly because it fell on him when he went in the cupboard. He used it last. Booked himself in to play golf, then kept making sarky comments about not being able to go to the xmas markets when I said I was taking ds to the church fair and dd went out with friends for tea. Hang on- your going golfing. Were we supposed to sit here all afternoon?? Sat on his arse watching golf on telly while i cook tea, clean up put ds to bed but i suppose thats my own fault for letting him but I can't be bothered with the row.

OhWhatFuckeryIsThisNow Sat 02-Dec-17 22:57:30

Talked to me as if I'm a mix of a clumsy toddler and old lady (which I am, but he's older than me) in a shop "oo be careful there Fuckery, watch that, almost cost me t" then "come on, you can cross the road now" Fuck right off.

lilly0 Sat 02-Dec-17 23:01:28

Booked a viewing for a flat didn't get the flat number in a massive development parked car ages away when it's freezing cold, shit driving lol that's it been a good day smile

Oysterbabe Sat 02-Dec-17 23:04:17

I'm trying to MN and watch MOTD and he keeps trying to get my opinion on lots of really similar blind samples. I don't care, they're all fine.

georgie262 Sat 02-Dec-17 23:10:47

Mines been out on the piss in a different city with his mate train got back to our city at 10:30 he's just informed me he's going out now. I wouldn't mind if he could function after a day on the piss but his hangovers are something else. He'll be useless for three days now. He's promised our eldest DS (6) that he'd take him the park to play football tomorrow which now is unlikely to happen. Humph.

allthegoodusernameshavegone Sat 02-Dec-17 23:12:09

He Didn’t want to go to HIS friends for lunch, so we got there late after much nagging from me. then (after a few /many bottles of red) I couldn’t get him to leave, one of those events that actually turn out better than imagined, but when we got home he stomped off in a hump that I’d dragged him away!!? He’s now not talking to me!

Adviceneededhelp Sat 02-Dec-17 23:13:48

Has been playing games all day, ignoring me. Arguing deliberately when I suggest we watch something, didn't bother helping make dinner. Not talking to him currently as he's now watching people play games on YouTube.

Welshmaenad Sat 02-Dec-17 23:15:38

Mine has been an absolute love, actually. He's away visiting family and has been sending me pictures of cats to cheer me up because I'm not well.

Not cheesy memes, I would add, photos of actual cats he has met.

Handsfull13 Sat 02-Dec-17 23:16:20

Buggered off all morning with dss riding leaving me with two babies to deal with. Then came home to fuck off again to sort out more bloody bike shit. Finally came home to just sit on his phone and not play with the babies or talk to me.
Atleast when he goes to work during the week he comes home to play and chat

Neuroticwoman Sat 02-Dec-17 23:19:08

Firstly decided he wasn't coming with me and kids out for the morning together as he was going to watch rugby in pub with friend, then, after being asked to get steak out of the freezer for 4 of us just got 2 out. Then came back from pub just after I had lugged all the decorations down and put up tree. Now is busy playing his favourite music and asking me stupid questions about random C&W music - e.g. 'Who sang this originally', 'what's this song about', and so on ad infinitum angry

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: