Talk

Advanced search

Yo wonder why the best bit of M&S doesn't have a website

(16 Posts)
QuestionableMouse Sat 02-Dec-17 20:01:26

Nipped into the food hall today and it made me wonder why M&S food doesn't have a website. It's the best bit!

SilverySurfer Sat 02-Dec-17 20:07:02

Probably because they don't do food deliveries which is a pity as I love their food and it's always great quality.

Neverender Sat 02-Dec-17 20:53:04

By the time they've delivered the stuff, they make zero cash. The supermarkets all did it because the others did. M&S decided not to.

QuestionableMouse Sat 02-Dec-17 20:58:46

I'm not expecting delivery, just the option to see a bit of what they sell online. I was telling my aunt about the tiny ready meals they do but couldn't find a thing about them on the website.

tealandteal Sat 02-Dec-17 21:42:41

Because we would all be bankrupt ordering Percy pigs to be delivered!

QuestionableMouse Sun 03-Dec-17 00:24:58

That must be it!

TrinitySquirrel Sun 03-Dec-17 00:30:06

M&S is like Aldi. You go in for a few bits but come out about £150 down and have to pretend your hand isn't shaking when you enter your pin number grin

They're not soft. If people bought online they wouldn't buy half as much.

er, they do!

thewisestoldelf Sun 03-Dec-17 08:20:36

ihope

They don't deliver to my postcode...is it London only? 🙄🙄🙄

Ishouldreallybeworkingg Sun 03-Dec-17 08:23:42

It's not all of London, that's for sure because I put my postcode in and they won't deliver.

BarbaraofSevillle Sun 03-Dec-17 08:24:10

They kept that quiet!. But they don't deliver or do click and collect to my postcode and I suspect it is a London only trial.

Rebeccaslicker Sun 03-Dec-17 08:24:51

NW1 they deliver to, my friend has done it.

We're Chelsea and they don't deliver to us sad

BarbaraofSevillle Sun 03-Dec-17 08:26:03

I put the post code for Buckingham Palace in and confusingly it said Congratulations it delivered to a NW1 postcode (BP is SW1A 1AA).

LizzieSiddal Sun 03-Dec-17 08:28:15

I don’t understand either. If they don’t want to deliver why do t they do click and collect? I know they do for Xmas and party food but they should do it all if it.

Rebeccaslicker Sun 03-Dec-17 08:28:38

Actually I'm rethinking that. I think my friend might have sent a taxi down to collect it (that's the sort of pissed thing she does. My alcoholic grandma used to do the same thing but with bottles of gin!! hmm).

Aweektilltheseason Sun 03-Dec-17 10:04:24

Op this drives me mad on their website it's perfectly possible to show us what they have with large signs...in store only. Esp when I want to browse bday cakes, normal in store bday cakes. It's utter backward ridiculous madness.

I have always done those stupid surveys mentioning this.

Do them op, complain its so frustrating. I don't want their food delivered I just want to know what they have

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now