Talk

Advanced search

Why am I a little bit obsessed with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle?

(11 Posts)
TakemedowntoPotatoCity Fri 01-Dec-17 14:36:25

I've never been much of a royalist, so I shouldn't give a shit. But something about this couple is just adorable. I can't stop reading about them! AIBU?

SilentlyScreamingAgain Fri 01-Dec-17 14:40:08

Only in starting another thread.

We all have dirty little habits we're ashamed of but it's only when they start impinging on others that they become an issue. Read the tabloids, buy a mug if you must but for the love of God, no more threads.

Caroelle Fri 01-Dec-17 14:53:10

Kittens are adorable, puppies are adorable. They are two (wealthy) human beings. You have an obsession, go and have it somewhere else please.

FlouncyDoves Fri 01-Dec-17 14:54:22

Because you don’t have anything more meaningful going on in your own life.

EssentialHummus Fri 01-Dec-17 14:54:38

Whevs. The world is difficult and a bit shit at the moment. If thinking about an impending royal wedding makes you happy, crack on.

EdmundCleverClogs Fri 01-Dec-17 14:55:06

Seriously? Did you seriously need to start yet another thread about these two to make that point? You couldn’t add your thoughts to the millions of others?

expatmigrant Fri 01-Dec-17 14:56:35

The are a gorgeous young couple in love and it is out there for all to see. nothing wrong with being swept away with the moment.

Didiusfalco Fri 01-Dec-17 14:57:39

It’s a good news story isn’t it? Some nice escapism from all the brexit, Trump and sexual predator news. If it cheers you up - go with it!

BenLui Fri 01-Dec-17 15:00:32

Is it nice that two strangers have found love and happiness and want to make a commitment cementing that? Yes

Is it worth more than 5 minutes though. No

Battleax Fri 01-Dec-17 15:03:04

Adorable? They are adult human strangers.

Adopt a kitten or something grin

SilverySurfer Fri 01-Dec-17 16:42:10

Where's the [boring] emote when you need one?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now