Talk

Advanced search

To find this terrifying

(11 Posts)
BrizzleDrizzle Wed 29-Nov-17 06:05:42

US defence secretary James Mattis said the missile launch "went higher, frankly, than any previous shots they have taken", and said North Korea poses a worldwide threat.

This is terrifying isn't it? Or not? I have anxiety and this from the BBC made my blood run cold this morning sad

HuskyMcClusky Wed 29-Nov-17 06:11:26

It’s not great, no. sad And I have no anxiety.

MissionItsPossible Wed 29-Nov-17 06:32:48

There's nothing you can do about it so live your life. Sorry if it sounds blunt but it's the best advice I can give.

CheapSausagesAndSpam Wed 29-Nov-17 06:33:18

No I don't. Because I can't DO anything about it.

I've got things to be getting on with...so I get on with them and take no bloody notice.

CheapSausagesAndSpam Wed 29-Nov-17 06:33:55

Oh and STOP watching the news if you have anxiety. Stop it now.

Fairylea Wed 29-Nov-17 06:44:37

If it worries you I would just stop watching the news / reading the news about it. There is absolutely nothing any of us can do about it. Sad but true.

Kitsharrington Wed 29-Nov-17 07:04:07

No, it's not. Turn off the news and go for a walk.

Idrinkandiknowstuff Thu 30-Nov-17 08:27:15

If Kim aimed so much as a party popper at any other country, NK would be a crater in seconds. No one wants that, least of all Kim. It’s just more willy waving.

VileyRose Thu 30-Nov-17 09:32:11

Stop watching news x

PeterRabbitt Thu 30-Nov-17 09:34:35

idrink WILLY WAVING!! That is best description ever. You've given me a laugh on this cold morning!

x2boys Thu 30-Nov-17 10:13:40

This has been going on for months now it Is terrifying but I think it's all posturing no one really wants a nuclear war .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now