Talk

Advanced search

Discount for new customers!!!

(5 Posts)
Dottie39 Fri 24-Nov-17 11:40:04

I go to a class/club for young children. I pay termly for my two smallest children and it's £6 for one child and an additional £3 for the second child due to sibling discount so £9 per week altogether. I have been going for years.
I have just seen on Facebook they are offering a black Friday promotion of £10 for the next three weeks classes (to end of term) for new members.
Aibu to think that's really unfair on those of us who have paid in advance?

tinysparklyshoes Fri 24-Nov-17 11:43:37

Discounts to get new customers are perfectly normal. If you were happy that the price you paid at the time was what it was worth, what other people pay makes no difference to that.

Ninjakittysmells Fri 24-Nov-17 11:44:45

I agree with above - but because I’m petty and passive aggressive, I would also comment! “Ooh, this is a great offer - looking forward to seeing what the Black Friday deal is for existing customers too”

MoistCantaloupe Fri 24-Nov-17 14:41:00

Good idea Ninja - ask if there is a BF offer for existing customers.

But all over, it wouldn't really bother me. It is annoying, but it's pretty standard practice.

confusedlittleone Fri 24-Nov-17 17:20:15

It's pretty common for business to attract new customers but offering a discount or whatever so I'd say you are being little unreasonable

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now