Talk

Advanced search

Skin crawling exes!

(15 Posts)
HipHipHippo Tue 21-Nov-17 11:33:20

I have an ex that seriously makes my skin crawl (as I'm sure most people do!!) there were many things that just didn't sit right but perhaps the worst thing was the poo towels!
When doing laundry I would always come across one or two towels that had massive skiddys on them...
For that to happen it means he would had to have had a poo, not wipe (at least not properly) shower, but not wash and then wipe his shitty arse on the towels envy <--not envy
Perhaps the worst part is that they were cream towels!!!
AIBU to ask you share your horrifying and skin crawling memories of exes so that I don't feel quite so bad??

KangaPoo Tue 21-Nov-17 11:46:35

Erm - did you talk to him about it? That is so abnormal (you're not the poo troll are you?wink)

My ex used to wee and would always always both dribble a bit on the floor and on his pants. Not the worst thing about him mind - but disgusting in the sense you are referring to. I did raise it with him many times - he just said it was normal for blokes. What the hell is wrong with wiping the end with bloody loo roll? Revolting.

HipHipHippo Tue 21-Nov-17 11:49:43

Aha no, I was very stiff upper lip about it. I was early 20s at the time and he was older so I didn't dare say anything!
If my DH did anything like that now there would definitely be words!!

KangaPoo Tue 21-Nov-17 12:01:46

Ah, early twenties... I had an ex around that age who printed out and gave me a long (several closely written A4 pages) treatise on how the writer (purportedly a woman) learned to love giving BJs, along with detailed instructions.
envy<not envy

sailorcherries Tue 21-Nov-17 12:18:24

I had one ex who abused and raped me when I was 15 and he was 18. I've since found out that he abused other girls and his most recent ex got him sent to jail twice as a result (we've become friendly) and when in jail he had all his teeth knocked out. He then came out and got remanded for kidnap but was eventually released as someone else took the fall.
He also lied about having a daughter; has two kids he doesn't see; lied about his sister being dead and is a thief.

The ex I am friendly with was only in her late teens/early twenties and he was mid-late twenties.

It makes my skin crawl and anxiety kick in thinking about him.

sailorcherries Tue 21-Nov-17 12:19:14

He was also fucking filthy, which adds to the skin crawlingness.

Nottheduchessofcambridge Tue 21-Nov-17 12:22:15

One ex I really feel took advantage. I was 18, he was 36. I thought I was so cool having an older BF but looking back I can see how manipulated I was. Thankfully he doesn’t live around here so I never have to see him. He’d be about 60 now and it would really turn my stomach.

Ilovecoleslaw Tue 21-Nov-17 12:22:35

One of my exs used to get really really sweaty during sex. Whenever he was on top i'd get his sweat dripping on my face 😷😷 it wasn't a very long relationship

HipHipHippo Tue 21-Nov-17 12:23:08

kanga 😂 do you think he wanted something?

sailor bloody hell, that sounds horrendous flowers

Foxysoxy01 Tue 21-Nov-17 12:27:25

I had an ex who frequently got drunk (not hugely paralytic drunk) and would piss the bed.
First time it happened I couldn't work out why the bed was so wet until it clicked, I got up and left him to it. He didn't even say a word about it.

Me thinking it was a one off, v.gross, but hopefully he had learnt his lesson, didn't even think about it the next time he was tipsy/drunk but he goes and pisses the bed again! Turns out the EA bastard was not only EA but he also pissed himself whenever he got drunk.

whifflesqueak Tue 21-Nov-17 12:31:27

I lived with a very charming heroin addict.

Junky life is both a chaotic whirlwind and mind numbing tedium all at once.

Bambamber Tue 21-Nov-17 12:32:18

My ex literally looks like uncle fester. I was incredibly depressed and in a bad way when I met him (I would never have even talked to him otherwise). Just the thought of him in general makes my skin crawl, abusive waste of oxygen

HipHipHippo Tue 21-Nov-17 12:33:42

coleslaw having come home one summer from a long term, live in relationship the only place that was available for sex was the car (obviously parked in the middle of nowhere for no one to see) but as you can imagine a car gets hot in the summer, especially with no air con.... Sweat got dripped in my mouth! 😷

Mulberry72 Tue 21-Nov-17 12:34:42

I only have one ex, but the fact that he battered the shit out of me, stole from me, ran up thousands in debt in my name, and tried to set fire to my flat while I was in bed in the middle of the night really makes my skin crawl and I’m angry with myself that I put up with it for so long (6 years).

Horrible fucker he was!

hellswelshy Tue 21-Nov-17 12:45:45

I've had an ex who was so self absorbed, bordering on being narcissistic in fact, who when we were in a pub or restaurant would be constantly scanning the room for someone he recognised - you know because he was SO popular and being with your partner couldn't possibly be interesting enough company!! I've also had an ex who didn't know the meaning of personal hygiene and would become angry and argumentative when drunk.
I look back and wonder what I was thinking, but also feel a bit sad for their new partners. I count my blessings for dh every day grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now